CALIFORNIA HAS GONE ROGUE! IT IS HAPPENING!

California further isolates from the US after threatening to suspend outbound federal tax payments. #DomesticEconomicWarfare

> northcrane.com/2017/01/29/rouge-state-california-further-isolates-from-the-us-after-threatening-to-suspend-outbound-federal-tax-payments/

Officials are looking for money that flows through Sacramento to the federal government that could be used to offset the potential loss of billions of dollars’ worth of federal funds if President Trump makes good on his threat to punish cities and states that don’t cooperate with federal agents’ requests to turn over undocumented immigrants, a senior government source in Sacramento said.

California is among a handful of so-called “donor states,” which pay more in taxes to the federal Treasury than they receive in government funding.

CONTINUATION THREAD FROM EARLIER

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/27/california-could-cut-off-feds-in-response-to-trump-threats/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Brown_(politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=kaur6KZy3_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUT THE VALVE
SHUT THE VALVE
SHUT THE VALVE
SHUT THE VALVE

>California is among a handful of so-called “donor states,” which pay more in taxes to the federal Treasury than they receive in government funding.
California the state or the US citizens in it? Cause one actually sets a precedent for secession.

>SoCal suceeds from the U.S.
>Is swiftly fucked raw
>Annexed
>Lose statehood status
>We don't have to listen to their bitching anymore

What is wrong with this situation?

> threatening to suspend outbound federal tax payments

First for decentralization & inevitable libertarian revolution

To the fag wondering about why we care about farms. It's because a country being able to produce it's own food is more effective than relying on third world countries for their food.

Only issue I see is that the Trump border wall would end up needing to be almost twice as long to go around California.

The federal government subsidizes Medi-Cal to the tune of 60+ billion a year. Those fuckers have illegal immigrants with coverage under Medi-Cal.

Pull the 60+ billion dollars in funding and watch what happens. Californians will lynch illegal immigrants if that's what it takes to get the money back.

No you fucking don't.

You're now taking more than you give.

>libertarian revolution
>commiefornia

wew

Worth it.

nothing will happen
commiefornians are all bark no bites

Make them pay and build it, ain't a problem

READ WHAT A DONOR STATE IS, REDNECK.

READ WHY CALIFORNIA IS CONSIDERED A DONOR STATE

Also more on Strawberries.

If you can't grow the crop without substancial investment and agricultural development, it's not suited for your climate. Deal with it.

I can grow strawberries in my garden with absolute ease.

I want the "Big One" to happen.
I want this shithole state to slide into the sea and become Poseidon's problem.

This. But the US has an insane amount of farmable land without Cali..and plenty of water. Once we turn off the spigot to the Colorado, Cali is fucked. Almonds need a metric shit ton of water.

>half the military would desert to join a leftist uprising

no, the military is overwhelmingly conservative

>The federal government subsidizes Medi-Cal to the tune of 60+ billion a year. Those fuckers have illegal immigrants with coverage under Medi-Cal.

you're also forgetting that the headquarters of Soros brand fuckery in the USA is based there, heaps of Tavistock agencies and foundations there, Brookings etc

TURN OFF THE WATER

BREAK THE STATE INTO SMALLER STATES

US military intervention when?

>HURR THIS IS THE 11TH CENTURY ONLY FARMING MATTERS

No such thing as a donor state, moron. Federal tax burden is on individuals and businesses regardless of the state in which they reside. There is no single guarantee that any cent you pay in Federal income tax comes back to your state. None whatsoever. It gets redistributed based on need...thought you might understand that. However, redistribution is completely discretionary. If you leave, do not expect the same levels of income to persist.

Decentralization is the key, they're shooting themselves in the foot & we all know commiefornia would collapse if they tried to implement it. Good opportunity.

Because the US citizens pay their taxes in it?

Only if it was a surplus of state tax does it actually matter.

Can California just go away so that we can create our own Hollywood?

If the big one hit and they were a separate nation, they are fucked. Good.

>yfw there's gonna be boots on the ground in commiefornia

let the purge begin

Can't wait until hollywood is fuckin gone!!!
fuck california

Good, it'll kill 10 birds with one stone.

In this day and age local farming is more important than ever.

Cheap prices from places like India and China will dry up as they develop and local food sources need to be promoted.

Why do you think America IS to strong and able to be so self-reliant? Because it needs to import wheat from the Netherlands?

Like I said before, California is a shit place for strawberries because strawberries like Wet shaded areas.

Can someone redpill me on the white flight from California? Any stories, examples or data on the issue?

>Those fuckers have illegal immigrants with coverage under Medi-Cal.
Illegal immigrants don't get medi-cal you fucking idiot. Is this what the Alt-right news has been feeding you?

Why would it be so bad if Cali fucks off?

Would you join the Civil War 2 Sup Forums?
I would join some volunteer organization to fight.

>There is no single guarantee that any cent you pay in Federal income tax comes back to your state.

Yeah, this is true. But when our electoral votes don't matter in relation to our population size, and when our people, culture, and interests are constantly derided by fly-over states, who have consistently been LEECHING off the rest of the union for decades, you should expect resistance.

>If you leave, do not expect the same levels of income to persist.

This will affect all of America. Not just us.

Couldn't trump simply remove those who refuse to do their job and actively oppose the nation? Perhaps part of a martial law or whatever?

You realize you have like a week's worth of food at any given time at hand. Do you really think food is not important? Read how major civilizations completely collapsed in the past when disaster disrupted trade routes and civilizations who grew too big for their local food production completely collapsed. I wouldn't expect a moron lefty to get it though. You only understand whatever Soros pisses in your ear.

Extend the wall along the I5 freeway to just above Sacramento. It'll be worth it.

I agree with this.

If you are so worried about a trade deficit, then why aren't you worried that your state pays out more than it gets in Federal dollars?

Why should we pay for a bunch of cracker drug addicts and neo-nazi morons?
They cause all the gun deaths and are responsible for buying all the drugs too.

I don't think you understand how federal taxes work.

If I get Citizenship out of it I'd happily volunteer.

So Cali is stealing from the feds? uh oh!

>he actually believes this

>In this day and age local farming is more important than ever.

citation needed

>Cheap prices from places like India and China will dry up as they develop and local food sources need to be promoted.

citation needed

The farmers in fly-over states will not receive the funding they used to have if we leave the union. Especially if we take other blue states with us. There will need to be economic cooperation with us

>But when our electoral votes don't matter in relation to our population size
>Provides ~20% of the needed electoral votes to decide the POTUS.

> I wouldn't expect a moron lefty to get it though.

This isn't the fucking 11th century. Get with the times.
There is GLOBAL trade.

All labor is not interchangeable. Flyover states that contribute to food and energy independence are not replaceable with service industry. In a war time situation, one is strategically necessary and the other is not. Ergo, they are important on a level that every day life does not highlight until we find ourselves in those situations.
Electoral votes was part of the deal from the beginning. Don't go whining when it doesn't work out the way you want later. It's nothing new. It's by design.
The rest of the US will be fine. Cali will struggle far more they think.
>t. califag who will head east if this happens

Cali is americas tech hub they make more than they take in sure still thats no excuse to steal.

Its an act of war btw.

>California secedes
>'The Big One' hits
>California becomes a third world country overnight

I'm too old to fight, but I'm a glock and hk certified armorer gunsmith. I like to work on cars too, I would offer my services to the militia taking back California

How does it feel to live in a brazilified third world shithole?

>california becomes independant
>spics and nigs flock there
>america is great again
Under budget and ahead of schedule.

The distribution of electoral votes in unequal.

>t. said every myopic moron right before collapse

The only money Sacramento sends to Washington is the payroll tax withholdings from the paychecks of state employees. Businesses and individuals pay the IRS directly. This was a threat made by stupid people to agitate other stupid people. In short: FAKE NEWS

...by design. It's not a surprise. It has always been that way. Cali signed up for it when they petitioned to join the Union.

With who? You're dealing with an illegal secession (which will lead to a UN embargo) as the Union isn't voluntary.

id join up in a heartbeat to kill those cali faggots and spics.

That'd be a lot of fertile land and beautiful clay and shoreline to give up though. Calexit would have to be a temporary ploy to collect all the shitskins and cuckolds in one place so we can more easily deal with them. Then take it back over.

So where exactly would you get the Water, Wheat and Rice from?

China?

Australia?

Nice import taxes on those bro. That's if America doesn't just Embargo.

Well, for one, California dying due to drought would increase New Zealand and Britain profits of Kiwi and Strawberries respectively.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/27/california-could-cut-off-feds-in-response-to-trump-threats/

“California could very well become an organized non-payer,” said Willie Brown, Jr, a former speaker of the state Assembly in an interview recorded Friday for KPIX 5’s Sunday morning news. “They could recommend non-compliance with the federal tax code.”

WILLIE BROWN
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Brown_(politician)

>~12% of the US population.
>~20% of the needed electoral votes to determine POTUS.

What happens when trucks full of food stop entering your state and flights are grounded. Do you honestly think that other countries would support your bid for independence? They will sell you down the river so fast to maintain relations with the rest of the country. You will be like bosnia and this time the red cross won't drop shit over your heads.

BUT DID YOU ACTIVATE THE ALMONDS?!

That would be the goal. Get all the worthless eaters in Cali and then let them go. Meanwhile, now we can employ even stronger immigration and electoral reforms and shore up our country against liberal degeneracy. We ship liberal voters to Cali and then we have elections.

Please just form Jefferson State already.

>Take other blue states with us

You faggots aren't going anywhere and not a single state will follow you into the pipe dream you assholes believe it will be. California would fail. You don't have water supply or a power grid. Deal with it. It's only 4-8yrs. Jesus you ppl are whining faggots.

Why do you assume that all trade will be grounded to a halt? That calexit will be some event that will occur in a vacuum?

>The rest of the US will be fine. Cali will struggle far more they think.

LOL, you will not be fine.

That's right you Drumpfkins, Donald "the human cheeto" Chump will now need to #BowtoBrown in order to save America from becoming a third world shitheap!

just start arresting state and city politicians in california and send them to Guantanamo.

Thanks to Obama, we don't have to tell them why, give them due process, and can hold them forever.

Start with Newsome. Blackbag his Berkley ass first.

Do the math again you absolute moron.

>Why do you assume that all trade will be grounded to a halt?
Because it will be as you just broke the Union (illegal, thank Lincoln for that) with a permanent member of the UN security council (sanctions) who also has the military and nuclear capabilities to enforce it.

We won't be going alone. We're taking other states with us. Fuck you fly-over leeches.

use the mountains and the wall will get cheaper

anex with kanada :3

Calexit when

alcatraz, save the airfare

>We're taking other states with us

Citation needed.

lol asshurt spic

My noggins been doin' some joggin recently, and I think I've come up with a solution to the libralfag problem

Say Johnny Liberalfag wants to leave the United States because he thinks that'll somehow "show" the rest of us what for. Awesome. He can go into the nearest 3rd world countries embassy and apply for semi-permanent citizenship, but on the following conditions
>he cannot return after less than five years
>he will have to apply for American citizenship at the embassy like all the other shmucks

Lets see how quickly the assholes come running back to the embassy. But in the extremely unlikely scenario Johnny Liberalfag refuses to return, we'll give his place in America to a highly educated citizen in that country who'll bring a valuable skillset and a desire to actually BE AMERICAN with him.

This way we'll be exchanging our assholes for actual skilled immigrants

Whaddya think, Sup Forums?

California, the one state where I'm sure most troops wouldn't mind marching into.

>Need 270 electoral votes to win.
>Cali provides 55.
>55/270 x 100 = 20.3%

Looks right.

the west coast is going rouge

Make no mistake, California seceding does nothing but hurt every party involved

Hey genius. The trucks full of food are the ones driving out of California.

Some of those spics are serving tours. Why would you kill military men and women too?

Divide by the TOTAL amount of electoral votes.

How stupid are you?

This is true, after arriving by cargo freighter.

>Almonds Strawberries and Kiwis

Things America can do without. Can California do without wheat and water?

Stupid fuck. I have legal documentation showing that my brother's wife (an illegal immigrant) received Medi-Cal 10 years ago. California doesn't properly check to make sure illegal immigrants aren't signing up for Medi-Cal benefits.

This alone would give President Trump legal justification to cut the 60+ billion in federal funding Medi-Cal recieves.

Oh man, I can't wait for wine and almonds

Would that happen? Mattis seems like kind of a pussy who's against the Muslim ban, torture and like half of Trump's policies. He loves to bang on about muh human rights

Cut their water and all federal funding problem solved

If it gets to the point where calexit is a viable and preferable option compared to staying in the union, you better expect other states will mull the decision too.

Most of the produce in California is imported. Are you fucking blind? Next time you're at the market actually read all the stickers on the produce.

I believe the three westcoast states seceding could stand on it own fairly well.

Looks like Sherman will be taking another stroll to the sea.