Reminder that this is your representation burgers

Reminder that this is your representation burgers.

So what, she looks good and is probably respectable. No one should un-ironically hate a normal person; because THAT is nigger behavior.

Would bleach

>Imblying you wudn'y but benis in vagina X----DDD

yeah she's more normal than you just because I doubt she's an ethnic nationalist

>she looks good and is probably respectable

>typical nigger worship "White" american

Mr.LE 60% must know that "White American" Are actually quadroon

At least their niggers have some western features.If she were an albino, she'd appear white from very far.

>you shouldn't kill cancer cells because that's what cancer does.

Notice no real nigger features.

>>Imblying you wudn'y but benis in vagina X----DDD

In the past , you have nigger slavery ( conquistadors)

Too many Brazilian mixed this bullshit so many brazil people look like retarded half breed mongrel

Unlike miss finland lmao

At least she doesn't look like a literal cave man like the other one (can't remember the country)

Miss Helsinki *. Miss Finland isn't about leftist fee fees. It's just one unnecessary and deranged little city to the south.

Post miss funland pls

She's a qt. Stop being autistic.

She's kinda cute but that's the best we can do?

I've always wondered about who it is that pays attention to these contests.

Are you this korean?
>Crime ocore nada acotece feijoada

she is black and the nose know

How about miss universe?

This is fucking bullshit.

Don't damage control this. We're men. Let's own the mistake and not make excuses like Canada does.

i cant here you over you having the 2nd highest suicide rate in the world. you fucking gook.

What the fuck is up with Guyana?

Finland does it again.

FINLAND YES!

Considering that the HWNDU streams have shown that Sup Forums is just white man larp for niggers I can see where you're coming from. neck yourself porch monkey.

Goddamn, countrymen!
What are we? Goddamn Sweden?
This is a blatant and unacceptable move by the nose to subvert us.
We messed up and messed up bad. This nigger is not miss America I would take a white redneck trash girl before I would take this despicable pawn of an attempt to spawn race traitors among lonely neckbeards whose standards have fallen so low that they would even begin to consider a nigger wife to bear Jew approved mulatto children with!

it's just a shill calm the fuck down.

>hairline already fucked up

gross

I'M HERE TO UPGRADE YOUR RAM

Haiti is look more whjite than USA

I don't understand why you are all so rilled up. She is cute so what's the problem.

>implying dat specimen doesnt represent the vast mayority in usa.

half-chink, gross

this whole event is bogus, all the chosen ones are minorities