Mudslimes take over airport and stick their ass out and pray to pedophile Muhammed

twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/status/825781036202213376

beats being a cucked gook manlet

Americucks BTFO

S. Korea > Leafada

daily reminder that all religious books should be burnt alongside of jews

wtf I love mass muslim immigration now

don't have a twitter fake atm, if someone has, pls reply with this

kek commands

>be leaf
>place ass in air
>hip hop beat intensifies
>face down ass up that's the way we like to pray to our pedophile
>go to pol
>see Korean having bantz
>get triggered

Wew lad

I gotchu, boy. Deus Vult.

may kek be with you

Where are the woman? Oh that's right, at home barefoot.

i pray trump doesnt let these people cuck america as hard as germany has been cucked

I hope they all get sick from kissing the ground, but I'm sure their immune system can handle it from all those years of huffing shit off the ground

airports and muslims dont really go well together, not exactly the best look on them. they should have done this somewhere else.

where are the women? I wonder what would happen if a woman wanted to pray with them?

Bigot

Would i be arrested for a hate crime if i went behind some of them and "air" doggiestyled them? Never actually touching them and with a huge happy expression on my face, oh and i'm wearing a rainbow leotard with fake boobs, wig, and make up.

Wasabi snackbar, ishuredrank camelcum bruddah. Better try United Flying Carpets next time

They have to pray in the back behind a divider. They can't be tempered while praying.

*tempted

Bumping for a drone strike.

Go ahead.

The libtards will have to support you as a fag or the Muslims.

I bet they choose the Muslims.

Canadian dating South Korean woman here
Good quality shit guys, thanks.

What do think would happen if some act of terror occurred at one of the protests?

Neck yourself, faggot.

they would photoshop the muslim white and give him a MAGA hat and scream muh hitler hwyite supremists