Why are millennials not drinking as much as previous generations?

Why are millennials not drinking as much as previous generations?

Either they do other drugs, don't go out at all, or find enough 'relaxation' and 'unwinding' in stuff like Netflix or smartphone apps.

They waste their little earned cash on iced lattes.

They do here, we are the European home of binge drinking culture

Grew up with more and better info on the detrimental effects of alcohol.

I'm not? How the fuck did those people even function, holy shit.

Alcohol is degenerate.

Source? Most people my age range still seem to think it's ok to get completely wasted every night

Same here. I'm 24 and everybody I know my age is constantly getting plastered every single night.

If millennials are drinking less then I can't even comprehend how much other generations were.

Expensive in leaf land and it doesn't last very long

??
Millenials get plastered every weekend

because the government has taxed it to absolute shit and it's cheaper to pop a few pills for $20-30 and be pumping all night than needing another $15 drink every 20 minutes

Maybe in your neck of the woods. You can get a tall can of fosters for $1.75 near me. The buswiser tall cans were only $1

They have 24/7 electronic stimulation. It's always at hand, it's quite cheap to access, and it requires little mental energy.

Drinking costs money.

Also, I'm an alcoholic millenial.

pls gibe citizenship

Both my parents were alcoholics when I was young.

If you only want citizenship for beer we're full. This country has endless opportunities for citizens. The beer is a bonus.

everybody I know seems to DUDE WEED LMAO a shit ton and drink less than I'd imagine otherwise

no drugs
no alcohol
no cigs

Pot is trendier and alcohol is shit on your health.

$12 beers

>not knowing that moderate consumption of alcohol has net health benefits and reduces the chance of several types of cancer
Moderate drinkers live longer than no-fun-allowed subhumans.

Either poor as fuck or
or on unlimited data plans

We had this nu male come in to train on maintaining the bathrooms -somebody has to be trained every time the building porter has a day off. Guy was calling mommy for a ride home at the end of the day. POOR AF

CUZ WE BLOWIN THEM FUCKIN TREES MY NIGG

WE FUCKIN KUSHED OUT

WE GETTIN OUR VEG BOI

CHOPPIN THAT BROCCOLI SON

BOY WE FUCKIN FADED OFF THAT PINE

WE AINT DRINKIN CAUSE WE CHIEFIN LIKE A FUCKIN SEMINOLE

AY

AY MY DUDE

AY WE FUCKIN LIFTED LIKE BOEING

WE AINT DRINKIN CAUSE WE NUGGED OUT ELEVEN-HUNDRED

GET ON MY FUCKIN LEVEL YOU OLD FUCKS

GET FUKKIN HAZED UP

GET

FUCKIN

LIT

reee but i like guns too

Too much kool aid.

Too pussy

and islam

Our country is going to shit

When you do a gender studies degree instead of something that makes money, an $8 beer takes an hour to earn

>$12 beers

this

>Why don't millennials do x?
>Why don't millennials do y?
>Why do millennials do z?

Stop lumping people into groups based on when they were born.

because they're anti-constitution

We have to save money as much as possible, to afford to live.

wtf is OP on about? everyone wastes all their time and money at overpriced hipster breweries nowadays

Anecdotally I think it's like the current trends in sex: less people are doing it, but the people that are are doing it even more than before. The people I know that drink pretty regularly are also the ones that are getting smashed 4-5 nights a week and puking in their roommate's stuff at least once a week. One of them is also addicted to cigarettes and he spends nearly all his income on those two items.

Too busy choking down a multicultural cock.

Gender Studies students have infinite parent money.

pretty much this

alcohol is a pretty terrible drug to be honest. i still am an alcoholic because of the (((law))) but there are a lot better drugs.