PROOF James Alefantis Running Massive CIA Finders Child Trafficking Website

ILLEGAL NEWS: CIA Child Trafficking Facebook Site “Kidzworld.com Inc.” Founded and Run by Comet Pizza/CIA Finders Child Murderer James Alefantis Under Several Different Obvious Aliases. There is so much proof of this that I haven’t even had time to organize and comment on it yet, but its all extremely obvious once you read the following post and then see the other 100+ screenshots of this pervert’s business and fake accounts:

archive.is/79qW3

archive.fo/8VuYb

archive.is/wdB8h

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UD2gd
archive.is/76Zr5
archive.fo/C8dJu
youtube.com/watch?v=bax8uqI2wIQ&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=OjkIV-BaFH0
youtube.com/watch?v=HdwWhgMsRy0
youtube.com/watch?v=oxg2qlONb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=ULVl9yY3154&t=139s
whatdoesitmean.com/index2219.htm
archive.is/79qW3
archive.fo/8VuYb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

James Alefantis' KidzWorld Social Networking App

archive.is/UD2gd

Bump for interest

Reviews show the James Alefantis' KidzWorld Social Networking App for Kids and Teens is a pedo trap

archive.is/76Zr5

>Nope, never ever again

>I let my 9 year old cousin try out this site 6 months ago. I set the privacy settings and everything. I let her chat, make friends, and told her if you see someone mean or inappropriate, report them or tell me. She agreed. A week or two later, I decided to be a bad cousin and look at her account. (I let her post 1 picture of herself which was a HUGE mistake…..) I saw all these comments on her profile saying "hey cutie" "wanna be my gf?" "lets have sex, meet at McDonalds?" I deleted all of these people, except for those she knew. Then I went on chat. Oh the chat! Language, sex talk, dating (these kids had "online" partners!), suicidal talk, and even more! I was starting to think these people LIED about their ages. A social network for kids 9-18? That's not safe at all. I wouldn't let my sisters, cousins, or future kids ever talk with someone online who's 17! Especially someone they do not know. If you are thinking of choosing Kidzworld, I highly recommend you do NOT.

>PARENTS BEWARE!

>Within 3 hours of being on that website for the first time, my daughter was contacted by at least 3 adults who asked for photos of her legs in stockings, a miniskirt, etc. The website is a haven for predators and should be shut down.

bumping OP, doing gods work

Shit like this needs to be disseminated through social media without links to "pizza gate" or anything from here, purely as "concerned mothers" talking about internet predators

at best we can clean up these places and stop them from operating, a never ending struggle but still worthy

lurk bump

>Oversight Committee just ordered FBI/Comey to hand over ALL Hillary Emails

Looks like the FBI has two weeks to deliver! Will all 650,000 of the hidden emails be released?

Feb. 10 can't come soon enough!

>ILLEGAL NEWS
spicy

Answer me this: I this is real, then does that mean that Trump is in on the whole thing for not going after these people?

Jesus Christ

found this today looking through some stuff.

Ariel Winter's instagram with Burt Reynolds.

rhubarbb comments "instant pizza" along with words in what looks like Hebrew.

archive.fo/C8dJu

https ://www.instagram.com/p/BGS7_iYExTq/?taken-by=arielwinter&hl=en

wow this shit made my stomach fucking twist. The day of the rope cant come soon enough...
If shill, HI
If not, you dont start chopping off heads immediately or else the other roaches scurry away. If you've been paying attention, a shit ton of people are implicated.

Guys, are our politicians satanic pedophiles? Ever since the whole Pizzagate business started, and we found out about Marina Abramovic and her spirit cooking, I have never been able to look at things the same way as before. It truly turned me into a conspiracy theorist and I'll come out and say, I'm not an atheist, neither do I follow a specific religion, I'm a theist and believe that there is something out there, just that it might not care much about us.

At any rate, my concern here is not about what I believe in, my concern is about what others believe in, and how this might be badly affecting all of us. As you may have read from the title, this is about satanists, devil worshippers and the like that I believe need to be crushed by everyone who believes or not because what we believe in doesn't matter to such individuals. They believe it, and they act on it and this concerns me. I've been watching some videos regarding Pizzagate, Marina Abramovic, Globalists, Freemasons, The Vatican etc. and how they relate to satanism or devil worshipping. I would like to give you guys a few links to watch, review and make a post about to share your thoughts. My aim here is not to spread panic or disinformation, but I am concerned and it would help if I knew that regardless of our views, we might be united against those who would harm others for their sick desires. I'm at a point where I can't tell truth from lie anymore. Please watch all of them carefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=bax8uqI2wIQ&t=24s

youtube.com/watch?v=OjkIV-BaFH0

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwWhgMsRy0

youtube.com/watch?v=oxg2qlONb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=ULVl9yY3154&t=139s

whatdoesitmean.com/index2219.htm

have they identified the girl's parents?

And here I was thinking I was going to be productive this year

guess I'll just have to redefine "productive"

bump
Alefantis who threatened a man and his family owns kidzworld.com.
He can't keep getting away with it.

And so how does this mean he's a pedo? He runs theapp, but anybody can get hold of it and post nasty pedo shit to kids.

>pizza slut
fuck. FUCK. this is too much.

bump for justice

It's all coincidences and dark coastal town humor allegedly

What's that got to dowith this thread?

Or this?

Itseems that so much of this is completely random, that these same things wouldn't turn up in the same place.

Ergo, anyone that says it did is a liar and this is a trol.

fugg

i am sure trump is not a pedo

Oh yeah, everyone runs a social networking app specially targeted at an age group.

There is no smoking gun
Only logic that can be deduced

In any case, that chat is a pedo playground. As most online chats are. You will never get rid of all of them, but at least make them nomadic.

"I hate children" James Alefantis
He said this when he threatened a man and his family.
He hates kids and runs kidzworld.com

They already have all those emails, but they might not be released to the public immediately. Rowdy Gowdy and Jason In The House will get them though, and those niggaz are serial.

Some people will try andmarket things to kids.

The way I see it is that we need to approach this like 'That guy in the Comet Pizza incident is running a social networking app for kids that's completely unsafe, despite its claims, and has a bunch of pedos on it and he's a negligent cunt.'

This is the only thing that is CONCRETE and SELF-EVIDENT at this moment. And it is serious enough as it is. If we start saying he is actually part of it, directly involved etc, well, that's far more serious, possibly libel, and would get someone nearly killed by a gunman like that retard that turned up there.

Okay, Sup Forums? Don't be retarded and tinfoil.

That's what scaremongerers want you to do, so you'll come to their sites, view their ads and/or buy their books.

Be skeptical. Of everyone.

Even Breitbart.
Even me.

That's really our only hope.

I don't understand, none of those screenshots shows James Alefantis being connected to this place at all. It just shows some other dudes.

Look in the archive links. It shows you who owned and paid for the websites domain name.
archive.is/79qW3

archive.fo/8VuYb

He's only been in office a week, there hasn't been an actual justice department for decades.

You're being had.

I don't know if it's a lone attention seeker or there's some sort of attempt to trick Sup Forums into believing something bad, linking it to Hilary, and then getting channers to do something stupid (like the shooter) as a result inorder to make the whole site seem like a threat andbe shut down.

Just shooting shit here.

The Feds and the tabloids and thefake news sites partly support Trump, some support Hilary.

It's all clickbait at the end of the fday - Alex Jones, Buzzfeed (when they talkabout Trump allegations involving hookers), all of it.

This fucker OP is trying to start some sort ofclickbait thing to get you to give him money via ad views.

Don't let this thread slide

If you know what's good for you then you'll stop making these thereads.

Why link to Archives, OP? The sites are still up.

Your must be new or expecting your 0.003 sheckles

SOMEONE CALL BEN SWANN!

It's all a bunch of random shit about gay marriage and the CIA being Jesuits etc. etc. Fakenewsexposed.com eh? Guilty parties scream loudest there.

>mfw I read into this shit

Oh look, yet another "OMG guys look at this proof" thread with literally zero evidence. I am definitely aware that there is sick stuff going on in elite circles, but you really truly provided ZERO evidence whatsoever. Go ahead call me shill. You are the one posting lies with no evidence. Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong by showing me direct evidence that proves a claim. Do it.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T. YOU'RE A Sup Forums KEK WHO DOESN'T HAVE SHIT FOR PROOF.

We're gonna skin you alive man.

the left is importing muslims to defend them when this bomb drops

God Dammit

.02 has been deposited in your account

Shill or didn't read even one of the links. Or pedo

>archive.fo/8VuYb
See that? Click it.

There's a big fucking thing at the top with the web address for Steemit. So you go andclick that and see the ads and people running the site get paid.

Also, down thebottom

>Every upvote gets the author $5

Right there.

It is clickbait.
It is a scam.

You're the newfag.

/thread.

Calm your tits shillstein, it's a jumping off point. Proof doesn't magically land in your lap.

Can you explain it a bit, then? It's hard to follow. Sorry I'm a retard, but there you go.

Easy shill.
Look for the opencorporates webpages in the archives.
archive.is/79qW3

Really desperate shill please ignore them.

Bump

Saying be skeptical doesontmake one a shill. Quite the opposite.

Be skeptical of the Jews.

I've looked through it all and literally nothing connects James Alefantis to it in any way other than the fact that they have used the same agent and incorporated their LLCs at the same address (extremely common to have thousands of LLCs incorporated at the same address) and some of the people involved have similar sounding names. You can't just claim that these are aliases because you have a facebook picture of a guy with glasses who happens to share half of a name with some other dude.

Well now we now why Sup Forums is being raided again.

PIZZA GATE IS REAL

IS REAL

ISRAEL

OH SHI

Prove his connection to the website

What's there to be sceptical of to the degree you're taking it, the OP says he found an app created by an Alefantis alias, looks like the same alias he used to set up the playground observation dungeon.

At any rate, this whole 'Kids App Full of Pedos' thing needs looking further into, even if OP has got this stupid idea of Alefantis being a pedo from it.

OP, point to me the exact bit that implicates Alefantis as a pedo.

Or, at least, endangering kids thru negligence by not preventing pedos using his app.

BUMP

GUYS....
GOOGLE "JAMES ACHILLES ALEFANTIS" AND LOOK WHAT YOU GET!!!

Someone should go there undercover, pretend to be a kid and trap some pedos, regardless of whether it is in any way related to pizzagate. I would, but I'm a terrible actor

bump

Well, for one, skeptical of what you just said.

That guy the VP of Kidzworld, looks NOTHING LIKE ALEFANTIS.

The guy smiles with a flat top lip, Alefantis' curls right up like a Jew.

Either it's clickbait, or someone's just realised they look similar to have us on.

Also, what playground observation are you referring to?

Oh shit. Guess OP maybe really on to something here

did you mean the late Ben Swan?

This is all just coincidence

Noting to see Goys.
just coincidences

Remember the creepy talking cat app that asks kids their addresses and watched them through their phone cam?

nope , just coincidences.

We are all afraid of racemixing, immigration etc.. When we should be afraid that these autists will take over then world when they find out how inferiour rest of us are.

Bump for smart autists finding the truth

I just love how stupid these people were to make it so obvious for people to look into, as if they thought no one would ever bother looking/asking.

I guess they don't care anyway, they have the entire statist machine working to discredit and slander anyone who speaks up.

>It's literally nothing

kys shill
James-James
Achilles (Alefantis)
Chandler (Rachel)>Marisa
Literally these faggots were to lazy not to use their same names and social media pseudonyms

Oh really? Are you sure bout that/???

The fuck?

wew

IS THIS A COINCIDENCE TO YOU NOW????

Source?

checked and keked

where is the proof that Alefantis is tied to KW?

This is just the kind of new angle we've been looking for

fucking day of the fucking rope fucking when

#PizzaGate

Good work user. In God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit we will Make America Great Again.
Who are jordan and allen achilles?
this company is in Vancouver, he may have other businesses in Canada. closer to dc perhaps. this is now an international operation as well. if the fbi knows, the rcmp may know.

this is deep anons. this guy probably supplies pizza to the secret societies that run the world. that's why they went to such lengths to label it fake news, because he's one of there main guys. operating all these businesses, this guy is making it his life work to operate a global pedo network.
are there others like him or he james alefantis like the kobe Bryant of kiddie diddling?

Bump. For reasons.

This is because people have been typing that shit into google since about 4th dec, because this stuff was posted since then on some blogs including redpillinfowar and steemit, like i said.

This is clearly a loadof bullshit. Why? It calls Wikileaks the author of the disinfo psyop.

Why would WIKILEAKS do that? We all know that it wouldn't. They can be trusted.

This is some guy after attention, views, and/or adviews slagging off the anti-establishment by calling them the establishment so they get some real anti-est cred.

Simpleexplainations.

This whole thing is a shill for Steemit by the OP. Look at my previous posts on the matter and you'll see what Imean.

bump

Bump for Satan.

This is great but it's just piling more on the mountain of anecdotal evidence. We need a smoking gun.