Trump is recruiting for ISIS

You literally can't defend this

>Buzzfeed
lol

>Buzzfeed

you are fake news

Nice to know that muslims are all sleeper terrorists.

What's that gabe sorry I can't here you all the way over there on the other side of the border

fake news, instead how about you listen to our alternative facts?

>Buzzfeed
>ISIS told us...

Why is ISIS telling them anything? Who is their source? I think the FBI would want to know these things.

Good. Escalation is what we need to wipe ISIS off the map permanently. All this dicking around and being divisive won't work.

The world needs to be shown what ISIS and Islam really are. Then we'll all get on the same page and wipe them out due to necessity.

If we are to wipe out ISIS, it was going to escalate anyway. That's how we end it.

>they will use trumps anti-Muslim rhetoric to radicalize them
>proving trumps point
Pretty fucking stupid

Who the fuck is this guy and how did he get 20k retweets

if you oppose ISIS they win.

More sandniggers to kill...why is this bad?

t. Army fag

Wow. I guess we should just let them take over. We wouldn't want ISIS to start hating us.

>Isis hate USA, wants to destroy it
>Trump employs temporary ban on ISIS stronghold countries
>Woah that is really going to piss off ISIS, you can't do that! That will make them hate USA!

I genuinely don't understand what liberals are attempting to accomplish with this argument. It is so easily dissected.

Woah, a ban that affects ISIS negatively will piss them off! FUCKING SHOCKER

Why don't we just let them all in so we don't hurt their feelings/

So the guy who said he would annihilate ISIS has thus far followed through with several campaign promises and ISIS thinks their days aren't numbered?

The man has 4 years to accomplish a task that could be done in a week. The fact that Obama allowed ISIS to exist is honestly one of the biggest disgraces to ever befall an American President in my opinion. They should have been completely destroyed the moment they formed.

It's going to be such a great day when all those Mohemmadian LARPers get fucking killed. I hope they broadcast it live like they did the invasion of Iraq.

Good, means more Muslims are going to die in wars they have no hope of winning instead of getting to live amongst us like the ticking time bombs they are.

>ISIS recruits every Muslim
>Kill every Muslim
>World is safe

I see no downside.

This whole idea that "Trump is the best recruiting tool for isis" meme by the media and liberals is fucking ridiculous and the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

You have to be an instinctively murderous psychotic to want to join isis. No "normal" or "peaceful" person who was going to be a great, contributing member of society all of a sudden "flips" and wants to become an isis murderer just because of a Trump policy applying to a handful of people.

welp looks like we should just permaban all the countries they operate in.

>Buzzfeed

So like buzzfeed just has casual conversations with ISIS about whats going on in politics?

Why is buzzfeed the propaganda arm of isis?

buzzfeed and the little betas that work there LOVE islam -- they are one step away from worshiping it.

They better be careful what they ask for, because they just may get it. All the cosmopolitan girls working at cnn and msnbc with their short skirts and slutty lifestyles in midtown manhattan are not going to love the islamic lifestyle they now crave once it happens.

>buzzfeed
alternative facts

So I guess buzzfeed have ins with ISIS then to find this out?

the more muslims that support ISIS, the easier it will be to justify genocide

>ISIS is gonna get more recruits
>and have easier access into America with stronger borders and lots of nationalities banned

yea, I don't give a fuck if it recruits every one in the whole world. It's not like there is a shortage of goat fuckers wishing us harm as it is....Jihad never ends.....I utterly reject that false logic. You are telling me it is futile to defend ourselves, and by killing our enemies they win......

More dead Muslims will only ever be a good thing.
Let them all join Isis so we can nuke the middle east without any holdups.

FAILING

Where are these recruits coming from, user?

PILE

If this is all it takes to make Muslims going Allah Nutbar then Trump is right. Imagine of they had become a large population in America then threatened the people whenever they didn't get their way?

OF

GARBAGE

AND

Mmm. Target rich environment. An extra .1 seconds and another 30mm HE round from an A10

>Buzzfeed
>having more kebab to remove is a bad thing

>Buzzfeed talked to ISIS

Can we get Buzzfeed shut down now because clearly buzzfeed is an ISIS supporter

Obama banned iraqi refugees for 6 months.

>ISIS told us
So Buzzfeed has close ties with ISIS? Why are they not all currently being interrogated for information about ISIS?

Trump should send buzzfeedwriters to g-bay for terrorism

>ISIS says not to make muslims angry or they'll turn into murderous radicals
>Better do what ISIS says or else
Jesus fucking christ they swallow the hook EVERY TIME

More recruits = more dead sandniggers

I don't see a problem.

LOL

Wonder who Buzzfeed's contact in ISIS is?

>OMG even ISIS agrees that drumpf is an intolerant bigot +1 le upboat bazinga

Jihadists have been recruiting for over a 1000 years. I don't think you can blame Donald Trump for this.

Surely we can trust what ISIS says at face value.

>literally fucking buzzfeed
how are these people taken seriously

collaborating with terrorists = being a terrorist

Saged gay CTR shit

OP is a fool, everyone knows Trump's plan is to radicalize all muslims, so he can justifiably kill them all on the next cruzade

MUSLIMS BTFO, TRUMP IS BASED AS FUCK NIGGERS

Anyone have the link to the video hillary Clinton had made after she said isis uses clips of him to recruit people?

This is all hilarious. Here, Isis is pretty much saying

"If you don't let me into your country I'll kill you."

That's ok, because Mad Dog Mattis is recruiting for the dead.

Obligatory.

Yea I never really understood this shit at all. It's like the liberal mindset I guess. Pretty fucking weird these people think this is even rational. The goal of radical Islam is to kill anyone who is not part of them. Why the fuck would anyone give a fuck if they are mad or not. Pretty sure them wanting to kill you does not have different degrees. Why people don't see this is them trying to invade said country is beyond me understanding.
BAKA
How are these people even able to servive, it's like there completely fucking brainwashed.

NIGGERS.

>bullshitfeed

You literally cant stop crying can you op

>Islam is Peace!
>if you oppose us, you'll just make ISIS stronger!
Looks like we're gonna need more missiles eh

((((((((((Buzzfeed))))))))))

If all it takes is using common sense to make these idiots join a radical terror cell, than maybe there's a problem with Islam, not Trump

"Buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage."

-Donald J. Trump

>buzzfeed and the little betas that work there LOVE islam -- they are one step away from worshiping it.

And now we know who they're recruiting.

Prepare for AntiFas suicide bombers.