California further isolates from the US after threatening to suspend outbound federal tax payments...

California further isolates from the US after threatening to suspend outbound federal tax payments. #DomesticEconomicWarfare

CALIFORNIA'S TREASON NOW PUBLIC RECORD
> northcrane.com/2017/01/29/rouge-state-california-further-isolates-from-the-us-after-threatening-to-suspend-outbound-federal-tax-payments/

Officials are looking for money that flows through Sacramento to the federal government that could be used to offset the potential loss of billions of dollars’ worth of federal funds if President Trump makes good on his threat to punish cities and states that don’t cooperate with federal agents’ requests to turn over undocumented immigrants, a senior government source in Sacramento said.

PORTLAND AIRPORT UNDER SIEGE (live)
> northcrane.com/2017/01/30/portland-airport-under-siege-live-video-shows-riot-police-guarding-airport-from-anti-trump-protesters/

California is among a handful of so-called “donor states,” which pay more in taxes to the federal Treasury than they receive in government funding.

CONTINUATION THREAD FROM EARLIER
v1 - v 2 -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Weep71ay4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc
youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

States rights precedent set. Arizona goes back to carding spics for ID on the spot. America great again.

Fuck Drumpf

>yfw you will see some California retards face the firing squad

As soon as Cali tries to secede, Jefferson and Mojave are going to split.

If CA threaten secession, do you guys think the antiFA cucks would try to move in before the vote, while normal people leave CA? That could be the moment to get rid of them for good...

Also it's astounding how my entitled fellow Californians are.

Not only does CA need water from other states to function, there is a multi billion dollar debt. We're fucked. Spare me on the day of the rope

Spared

You know what else will happen?
> Major companies jump ship and go to mainland USA
It's all talk, when shit hits the fan those man-child faggots will do NOTHING.

Just look at how they all threatened to go to Canada (not Mexico) and they DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT.
They're just kids holding their breath.

First for Saffa volunteers.

I have a score to settle with the reds.

Is there a way we can expedite the CALEXIT?

>tfw Democrats start ANOTHER civil war

>tfw california state flag calls back to the Bear Flag rebellion when the State tried to become a sovereign nation free from then Mexican and US governments

>tfw it's still on the State flag
>tfw California will become independent once more
youtube.com/watch?v=Weep71ay4Bc

Not looking forward to the Californians refugees shitting up everything and raping white womanz.

>free from then Mexican and US governments
Huh?
It was to rebel against mexico, it succeeded and we became the california republic. Shortly thereafter we joined the union. CA is one of the few states to have won its soverignty

Time to cut off the water supply.

>tfw they want to leave because they lost an election

itt federalist cucks

>want to leave to keep slaves
>want to leave to keep the illegal votes
Goddamn, as a helicopter passenger, this is better than I could dare hope.

Our plan is proceeding as expected.

>>want to leave to keep slave votes

fixed that for you

This is literally history repeating

No, 100% of the californian active/reserve members in the U.S. army would revolt if their families were under threat of mass starvation/genocide. Along with those who are ideologically against the idea of genocide.

Everything would become a clusterfuck and things would slip through the cracks.

>This is literally history repeating
plz no farcerino

>CA government revolts
>US government responds with a siege aproach
>US troops within CA decide.. to side with CA government!

Your reasoning is flawed. There would be no danger once the traitor government is removed.

>100% of the californian active/reserve members in the U.S. army would revolt if their families were under threat of mass starvation/genocide.
>Vast majority are niggers who hate or don't know half their families or Spics who's families will just flee back to Latin America.

Reminder that the West coast capitalists that run the tech pump-and-dump schemes would seize California from the assmad Social Democrats.

is there a way Sup Forums can meme calexit into happening?

I agree this would be the more likely scenario IF genocide was not being committed.

> Genocide

YOU are the ones who chose this genocidal path, why is it so hard to understand? You cannot tell people (or USA) to fuck off and STILL have demands from them. It's YOUR fucking fault, YOU will have brought this on yourselves just as ironically it's also your fucking fault that Trump is president now.

Your very behavior is what caused everything so far and you still haven't learned anything.

But then again I'm talking to a person who unironically thinks there is a ''rogue'' nuking scenario, so yea.

People dont starve over night. What would happen is CA would be blockaded and within a day the CA government would be on spikes.

Polish, Russian, French, Swedish and German brothers, will you march with me to take California back if the liberals try to divide our great nation? You will be granted citizenship and free college. We will destroy the Mexican drug lords, their corruption and fight off the Jews. Whose with me?

>Control the meme's control the planet
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Cut massive amounts of federal funding. Califirnia will either secede or give up illegal immigrants.

It almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

You guys do know that the current day republicans were the same party as the democrats in the civil war era. The party essentially switched names.
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/

And if I get injured during? Will I be cared for or returned to my home nation as I'm not a citizen?

>But you cannot threaten the water.
>FUCK YOU WE ARE LEAVING
>b-but still give us your stuff please

You are pathetic. Don't worry you stupid little antifa, nothing will happen to you. California has no hope of leaving. This is just dickheads like you throwing a tantrum because you were never raised properly and still behave like a toddler.

>YOU are the ones who chose this genocidal path

There hundreds of options to choose when dealing with a rebellious state, if you choose genocide that's on YOU and YOU should expect retaliation.

>But then again I'm talking to a person who unironically thinks there is a ''rogue'' nuking scenario, so yea.

Holy shit. What can you expect will happen when genocide occurs? The likelihood of things falling in the cracks will increase significantly.

No, the Dixiecrafts joined the Republican coalition and the Rockefeller Republicans joined the Democratic coalition.
The rest of the change in base is the result of the Democrats being taken over by the neoliberals that think gaining 5 more votes in California is worth more than 1 vote in Kansas.

Their family would be evacuated. Do you see military family members with active military on deployments in war torn Iraq?

You're fucking stupid.

>California is among a handful of so-called “donor states,” which pay more in taxes to the federal Treasury than they receive in government funding.

That's not possible, Sup Forums told me that California was in debt because of it's welfare! Nobody ever said the welfare was going to other states!

>But you cannot threaten the water.
You can do so at your own peril.

>You are pathetic. Don't worry you stupid little antifa, nothing will happen to you. California has no hope of leaving. This is just dickheads like you throwing a tantrum because you were never raised properly and still behave like a toddler.

You know, I never believed that brexit would occur, never believed that Trump would win. Now I know anything is possible, with the right kind of propaganda. It's become crystal clear that taking the "high road" will only lead to losing. We're going to play dirty now, too.

Just to put in perspective we now have two corporatist parties that actively try to sabotage unions, cut social programs, increase prison sentences, call for privatization, and favor the consolidation of corporate power.
Real fun arrangement.

The state is, it just has a lot of US citizens in it as well.

>It almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

It almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Thats just democrat propoganda. The republicans have been consistent through and through. The democrats have switched from pro-white to anti-white as demographics switch, as the democrats have always been the ones to leverage race for their power.

The cival war was fought because the democrat plantation owners got hundreds of votes per person because they owned so many slaves and the north didnt think this was fair, thats why slavery was an issue among the elites, abolitionists just swung public opinion.

Likewise democrats enslave minorities by keeping them stupid and dependent on them today to leverage their vote. This is why they complain any time people propose removing straight ticket voting from ballots. They dont want their slaves to have to even read the ballot, they dont want their slaves to be able to read it, just tic the big D.

Let us have it, We can fix y'all

There are hundreds of thousands of Californian soldiers. This is logistically impossible. Nevermind the fact that not all members of the military will idly stand by while they commit the genocide of millions of californians

what exactly are you implying cali will do?

He thinks making demands like a terrorist will get him somewhere. He's an idiot.

when has the left ever taken the high road in anything?

> I choose to punch you in the face but if you punch me back instead of talking to me that's YOUR fault

Is blame-shifting something you practice daily or does it come with one of your other perks?

> What can you expect will happen when genocide occurs?

The likelihood of your ''rogue'' nuking scenario is almost as unrealistic as saying that you will conjure Cthulhu from the depths of the pacific to come fight the evil Trump empire for you.

You have zero nuclear capabilities if you decide to secede. ZERO.

I live in CA.

What are even good states to live in?

I really have a hard time seeing myself living in another state, but it's not on the upward trend.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc

When did they switch?
Was FDR a conservative?
Was Coolidge a liberal?

So wait, how would the battle map be drawn? West Cost vs Dixie South? What's the North's take on this?

ohio is a cute state id try to go there

im basing this 100% on that meme image

Anywhere but CA is good, basically.

Come to VA, it's pretty comfy here. We have beaches, mountains, beautiful countryside, lots to do. All four seasons of weather. Economy is always rocking.

Yeah to sum it up the parties switched platforms but to make it easier to understand I said they essentially switched names to get a point across...

For your other point I totally agree both are corporatist parties. I was hoping Bernie could change some things but that seems naive and it seems nothing can stop corporate power and those who oppose it will be crushed.

I don't expect that California will become its own country, or that the blue states will form their own union. But I can see the possibility of California refusing to fund the federal government with other blue states following suit. A compromise has to be reached when it comes to either the electoral votes or our representation in congress.

Hundreds of thousands if Californian soldiers? Lmao!

No there aren't. You're pulling shit out of your ass. The only thing California might be able to do is give illegal immigrants citizenship in return for fighting on its behalf like the North did with the black slaves.

However, this would force the U.S. and Mexico into a war.

how did the parties switch platforms if democrats are still the party of the KKK, and still have plantations of minorities they exploit?

32nd post best post

> ''High road''
> We're going to play dirty now, too.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You're playing dirty since minute 1. I hate to be the one to break your bubble, but you NEVER were the righteous, higher humans you thought you were, little child. We are assholes and we know it but you people are living a horrible lie.

Keep acting like this and you will NEVER be on the right side of history because there -is- a God and he sees right through your daily hubris and hypocrisy.

You're experiencing Nemesis. Learn how to accept responsibility for your own actions and how to fix yourself before you go on judging others.

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

Why are the right-wing states so shitty financially?

>I punch you in the face
>You burn me and my family to death

>You have zero nuclear capabilities if you decide to secede. ZERO.
The california state won't. Rebellious military personnel might.

Virginia seems like a good state, 2bqh.

How's the nigger problem?

THIS!

>Hundreds of thousands if Californian soldiers? Lmao!

Do your own google search redneck.

Those hundreds of thousands soldiers belong to the US government. The california state national guard has maybe 5k max

>ad-hominem
nice high road.

Look at the kinds of absolutely shitty legislation brought forth by republicans compared to democrats.

It's contained. Just avoid their areas. Same with Mexicans.

It may be insincere but like you said democrats did switch platforms even if it may be for more votes.

And yes minorities are kept uneducated so they can't make their own decisions. Constant times a black republican will get written off as an uncle tom thanks to the democratic brainwashing on blacks. Democrats just come around ghettos and act like they care during election time and only roll back around when it's reelection time. At least republicans don't act like they care about blacks.

But then i wont be able to shitpost and be smug about CAs power and relevence!

>Those hundreds of thousands soldiers belong to the US government. The california state national guard has maybe 5k max

If genocide is threatened upon their families, it doesn't matter.

What ad hominem?

Cut off their water if they leave.

True facts: Without the massive influx of piped in water Cali is mostly uninhabitable. It is a gigantic resource vampire with more population than it can handle. Let's see how long till they turn on each other.

Fuck it, I 'll keep trying.

> You burn me and my family to death
You are wrong even in that. Cutting off assistance to a rogue state is NOT the same as burning you to death. Ironically, on an earlier comment you said that
> It's ok to invade and subjugate the cali gov
which is quite similar to a war that will burn families.

I understand you are confused but you need to make up your mind. You can't advocate both in favor and against extreme reactions.

I'm ex-military dumbass. I would've heard of Californias mighty, yet private army.

>If genocide is threatened upon their families, it doesn't matter.
YOU KEEP FUCKING SAYING THIS WITH OUT ADRESSING THE FACT THE POTENTIAL GENOCIDE IS DUE TO THE CA STATE GOVERNMENT, NOT THE US. THE MILITARY WILL SIMPLY ELIMINATE THE REBELS AND THINGS WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL.

non-sequitur? whatever term you wish to apply for hurling insults instead of talking.

>Cutting off assistance to a rogue state

Water is not assistance. Water is a necessity. Cutting off water is genocide.

> It's ok to invade and subjugate the cali gov
Yes, this is water, but this isn't genocide you moron.

Chances are trump will sending in delta to execute jerry brown and feinstein

>democrats are still the party of the KKK and still have plantations of minorities they exploit

you're gonna have to fill me in on this

>Ohio
Fuck off, we're full

>Water is a necessity.

Then why do i have to pay for it?

Sorry leaf, but the only person threatening genocide would be the governor of California. Comply or water is cut-off. It isn't like the federal government is telling him to fuck a goat.

Are you saying he would rather fuck a goat than give up illegsl immigrants?

Look at all of the crime ridden terrible inner cities in the us. They're full of minorities and have been run by democrats since the 50's. Also, look up the honorable Robert Byrd. He was Clinton's mentor. He was also a Grand Cyclops of the KKK.

sorry you are too cute im going to come and impregnate your flyover hole with my relevant almond milk

>Mojave splits
>A desolate wasteland with less than 200,000 people in one of the largest continuous land masses within the United States starves to death with no funding or income.

neither
> L-look mommy, Johnny broke a window too!
nor
> M-maybe I suck but THEY suck more!

are valid arguments. My comment stands. You are NOT who you think you are. You are NOT what they led you to believe you are. Politics are not an arch, they are a full circle and being super far on either left or right puts you on the same extremist and horrible region that you sit at the moment.

Just wait until the criminals find out there will ne no police or military to stop them from taking every house and business lining the coast.

Ok, let me go down to your redneck level and explain this.

Active U.S. military personnel who originate from California and/or have families living in California, will LIKELY rebel against the government if the government chooses to genocide the populace.

Get it now?

I've only been talking about these fucking twats.

> What ad hominem?

We've read all your comments, you've been hurling insults non-stop to everyone. I guess this is your
> I'm tired of being nice
stance, despite never actually being nice in the first place

> b-but they said if I am against Trump that means I'm nice!
ok

San bernardino county has 2 million people alone

Why would active U.S. military personnel rebel against the hand that feeds them?

What extremist region?

Californians just want to be fucking represented fairly. That's it. I'm not talking about open borders, I'm not talking about rounding up all the republicans in california and throwing them out, what extremism are you talking about?

Also, you cannot dispute the fact that republicans consistently either propose, or pass, legislation that hurts the middle class/poor.

That situation is not possible. The CA government would be overthrown first.

> I will do whatever I want without consequences and if you dare to do something I don't like I will call it a big buzzword so THERE

I'm growing tired of this.

Only if it's activated