youtube.com/watch?v=PiZW3z1M0CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss
thelocal.it/20140827/refugees-protest-against-monotonous-italian-food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh does leviticus count now?

Matthew 7:6

Fuck off Jew

holy shit.... Is... Is that a tweet from a celebrity i see???
Is that a tweet that I can change my whole mindset over because he starred in a few (((Stein)) movies?
Fuck... I love Shekelstein minions now.

Leviticus?

Go away Jew.

the devil can quote scripture to suit his needs

Leviticus also said you should kill gays, are we doing that now too?

Liberals want a theocracy now?

>(((Leviticus)))

The idea is to prevent them from residing among us.

>rob fee
literally who.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiZW3z1M0CQ

globalist are using christianity to their benefits

fucking degenerate demons

Bible also says to punish sodimites

>Christian
>Christ
>old testament
>thousands of years before Christ was even born

Why are they using the bible when this nation was conquered to escape religious persecution?

Sup Forums Christians LARP as Christians on Sup Forums

No church would ever accept the hate they spew so this is why you read it all here. They would be excommunicated.

>for you were foreigners in Egypt

I don't think so buddy.

Using The same logic two men having sex is forbidden

I think my favorite part of the Trump coalition is the lack of pandering to the christian right. These tweets and shill thread are meaningless to us. Hilarious to see CTR flail as they are right now.

why hasnt this guy given all his money to refugees yet?

is he a racist?

First post best post.

Never heard of that book: "UH, THE BIBLE"

ya, back when Egypt had six people, and the foreigner was that one guy that wondered the desert for 2 decades..

today, no niggers.

>Liberals pretending to know what they're talking about
I'm not beholden to the laws of the Israelites, so that doesn't apply to me. Unless he's arguing that Christians should obey ALL of the laws given to Moses on Sinai, which is PR suicide for liberals.

Isn't Leviticus the also the book that condems gay shit?

>LEVITICUS
>OLD TESTAMENT

This has nothing to do with us, He was talking to the Jews.

Really activates my almonds

I don't want to hear about Christianity from a Jew. Jews are Godkillers.

Fuck off i was never in Egypt

My response is Deut 25:11-12.

you know what else the OT says? going to start living what you preach?

>for you were foreigners in Egypt
Only applies to jews

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born.

When the ban was issued, none of them were on our land. They were in the air or in another land.

there's a reason Jesus said, "like pearls before swine". there's a reason we have New Testament where he said that versus the Old Testament that these on-any-other-given-day Christ deniers choose to quote.

So we should enslave the refugees like the egyptians did to the israelites?

>listening to old testament jews
>ever
surely there must be some reason they were kicked out of every country they resided in until modernity right?

ONE POST BY THIS ID

HMMMM

Old testament, which Christians don't tend to follow other than to give context to the new testament (that one about Jesus), and yes.

>the old testament applies when it's convenient for my argument

thank you, can't wait to start using that

Is he a Christian? If not, opinion discarded.

>literally telling Jews to let sandnigs into Israel
>Retard applies it to Christians

i was never a foreigner in egypt, fuck off.

It's true, Judea. You should read your own book more closely. Leviticus is part of the Torah.

The end

You know who else was an SJW in a the bible?
Judas Iscariot

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.” -Jesus to the Pharisees; John 10:1

ONE POST ID'S

HMMMM

"And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’ The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”" - Mark 12:30-31

also this one

noice

thanks

Reminder that this was written by fucking jews

>implying I follow the jew testament

You faggot ass shills are annoying af

>Leviticus

Isn't that the same book that call homosexuals an abomination and calls for them to be put to death?

Old testiment also tells me to kill gays.

Yes, and now libshits wanna quote it.

I'm not a Christian anyways.

Christians don't ignore the old estimate, Jesus broke the old restrictive covenant (the thing with sacrifices, etc.) But whatever mate. Here is Jesus:

>For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me’

t. Jesus

Explain how that fits into fucking over immigrants.

The Bible also says
>"Anyone who shows contempt for the judge or for the priest who stands ministering there to the LORD your God is to be put to death. You must purge the evil from Israel." - Deuteronomy 17:12

but that doesn't mean we follow every scripture

kek

>Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Holy fuck. Cucks BTFO

That means that a Ger must obey the laws of Israel IE. be stoned for collecting sticks on shabbat.

Really made you think? Huh?
Me too

The passage means treat foreigners with respect WHEN they are in your lands. It does not imply that you let them in your land purposely anyway

>communist kike on a stick

He's wrong, you know. Invaders are routinely dealt with in the Bible.

Why do liberals suddenly become Bible bashers whenever it suits them?

It's always the Bible they bring up. I see them do it way more than Conservatives.

>old testament
How embarrassing, libtards know nothing!

Yeah as a fucking guest.

The bible doesn't say pack your home full of criminals and poorfags.

>you were foreigners in egypt

I didn't say ignore, I said follow.

As for your quote. We did that. Then they took the piss.

youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I

>Suddenly pretending the old testament is not a part of the Bible
>aka The word of God

Oh pol...

islamic, yes

kek this. maybe we should follow their logic and use the Old Testament route?

The same liberals talking about how elites use religion to brainwash people are doing the same thing, how nice.

NEW TESTAMENT NULLIFIED THE JEWISH OLD TESTAMENT, GOYIM

THIS VERSE WAS SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING TO NON-GENTILES ONLY. I.E. GLORIOUS JEWISH OVERLORDS.

>all these d-deus vulters on suicide watch
>mfw

these red herrings are delicious

Rule 4: make your enemy live up to their own book of rules.

This is part of the laws given specifically to the NATION of Israel, not to all Christians.

FPBPBUH

Someone message him that.

'the piss'

Are you Brits in competition with the leafs and Aussies for biggest shitposters all of a sudden?

Also, RT? Seriously.

“Our starting point is not the individual:
We do not subscribe to the view that one should feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, or clothe the naked … Our objectives are different: We must have a healthy people in order to prevail in the world.”

From the people who have spent the last century trashing Christianity comes a desperate grasp for relevancy. He has no fucking idea what he's rambling about. Just more manufactured outrage, manufactured morality. The fake world of the globalists is full of celebtard moaning.

>If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever.

t. God

>it's liberals cherypicking the Bible when it suits them episode
Haha no. Faggot.
This is not how Christianity works.
Besides that quote isn't law or imperator in any way.Its literally just a snapshot of things said in ancient times

Nothing says
"Let Muslims murder you , gangrapevictims your daughter and destroy your religion"

Good thing I never claimed to be a Christian then.

>resides among you

This applies to residents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

That is a video of one of the "refugees" in the Med. Are you saying that RT faked it, "we never wen't to the moon" style?

I guess its a good thing I am a godless heathen.
Also how does it feel to be so wrong?

>FOLLOW THE OT YOU NAZI DRUMFTARDS
time to start stoning gays, is it?

retarded libshits as usual

the bible is just jewish ramblings

I do not consume news via youtube. I read. And I do not put it passed the propaganda arm of Moscow to make shit up. No.

>You must not oppress foreigners.

t. God

Is that simple enough for you?

So you are saying that that's in fact a film studio with actors in Russian Hollywood somewhere?

Lunatic.

Here's another to read if reality captured on camera isn't good enough for you.

thelocal.it/20140827/refugees-protest-against-monotonous-italian-food

Do you know any theologians who would claim that this law is bind on Christians today?

>liberals using bible quotes in arguments
>all the ones about the sanctity of sex, marriage and life don't count though lol

really makes u thinketh

>too smart to stream videos

written words are mediated, live video is psychologically insightful.