Guys i figured out how to solve our problem. we're all ok with this right?

guys i figured out how to solve our problem. we're all ok with this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/26/paul-lepage-phone-rant-mattingly-dnt-erin.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still have the blacks in the South
>still have the Mexicans in the SouthWest
>states with big GDPs like California and Jew York are gone
Wew

Money isn't everything, schlomo.

take Alberta

Please, I've had enough

yes please.

we're so tired of your bullshit.

That would be to big of a wall let's just glass that side of the country

eh, I wouldn't give those fucking leafs an inch of american soil... besides those places will all be gone by the time WWIII rolls around. Nature finds a way.

cry harder faggot, that's why you dirty fucking piece of shit liberals lost, goddamn fucking leafs

We're liberal enough as is. No thank you.

Wait, so what do we get from this trade? We should gain territory, as well.
Give us Ontario and Quebec. We'll kick out all the French faggots and give the land to the white former-Canadian-now-American citizens.

I don't want your commies and Mexicans. We have too many already.

Hahaha this is great.

Just change the words Canada to Mexico and you will be spot on brother.

>Giving our land to canucks.
Not even California deserves a fate that horrible.

Nevada is cozy though, don't give them Nevada

Well, you would want places like PA and MI and also NM and CO. Rally AZ/UT/ID/MT/WY are so sparsely populated they could just be annexed.

Works for me

>Ontario
Have fun with millions of niggers, Muslims, and chinks.

>guys i figured out how to solve our problem. we're all ok with this right?

Dumbass.

Actually what would be best is if it included Mexico. I doubt this would ever fly in any fucking way though. America giving up it's western ocean access would never fucking happen...ever.

They'll all be considered high-risk for undisclosed reasons, and deported to New-Canada.

Instead of losing territory, why don't we just send the untermensch elsewhere?

>Nevada
>Cozy
Sven, 95% of that state is uninhabited desert. Hardly what I'd call cozy.

Perhaps nuclear war is the answer. If we could limit it to a 500 warhead scenario, the country would be perfect.

AZ would never be annexed. Literally more guns in the state than people.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian conservatives are already fighting a losing battle against our own batshit insane leftists. We don't need your problems on top of this.

PLEASE DEAR GOD NO

tfw im gettng hit either way

I've got an even better solution to all our problems.

>Hey guys, just transfer all of your states and infrastructure over to us and let us take over large swathes of land for nothing :^)

Why do people even make threads like this? There's no negotation. If California attempts this stupid economic warfare shit or secession, they will have war declared on them and be crushed in a matter of days. They lose too many vital resources, are too small, and they are reliant on the US marketplace/economy for the majority of their revenue. They may be a highly prosperous state, but they are prosperous *because* they are part of the USA.

It's just stupid fucking saber rattling just like when they were talking about seceding when Trump was elected. They know they can't do shit but they want to cause problems. Just ignore it.

Canada would make a killing on acting as the middle man between China and the USA. Like Ottoman tier trade riches.

>filename
>dubs
it's all good

But user I would die :^(

NO
KEEP THEM OUT

yes, yes it is, kiddo, grow up. California is the biggest wealthiest state in the union, I don't give a fuck what they do with their shit hole but we need their money.

Don't worry. You don't think we're going to stop this crazy roller coaster we're on, do you? I'm sure we'll be marching into Canada soon enough.
Can't have all those Muzzies threatening us, now can we?

>relinquishing American clay to Dusty Treaudont

checked and checked

I don't want those faggots from the west coast. Fuck off.

Sorry, gotta break some eggs. RIP in piece.

Nevadafag here plz no

im not having nunavut

it's not a losing battle: it's a lost battle.
However the war is already won. Canada will wake up.

will the master leaf agree to this
>day of the axe when

Give California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Colorado back to Mexico desu. Also, Minnesota to Canada too; they're half-Canadian anyway.

Makes me want to live in Wyoming

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

keep dreaming burger discase as a leaf, this map is totally wrong, the ones losing land will be Canada.

>giving up vegas

I'd gladly take a loss of GDP to get rid of California.

A third of the country's shitskins are from there and God knows how many globalist kikes.

checked

Solo los debiles agricultos y los debiles suburbanos votan Trump. Gente de ciudad votan por Hillary.

Drop the leaf, then. Become one with America.
It is your destiny.
You know it to be true.

The niggers aren't the only problem with this godforsaken province.
>tfw this chart is a few years old
>it's even worse now

Unless all current Canadian citizens will be allowed to move to the US with full citizenship, you can keep your fucking liberals to yourself.

We have too fucking many of them as it is

RIP Canada.

Hey, that's New-Canada's left-over bullshit. They'll have to deal with that. We'll deal with California's old debt.
That's how Trump's America rolls.

Go Google governor lepage of Maine and tell me you don't want him on your side, cocksucker. Not our fault we were flooded with Somalians a decade ago and they've been breeding since. Nuke Portland and Lewiston and Maine is red as bloody diarrhea.
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/26/paul-lepage-phone-rant-mattingly-dnt-erin.cnn

Nooooo, we want Alberta

"wealthiest"

if cali left the union (not happening, san diego) all tech companies there would simply re-HQ in the US and conduct operations as normal, and the port traffic would go through oregon and washington. for 2 weeks. while the CIA "brings democracy" to the united state of cuckdom.

count australia in that agreement too, this chinknese new year bullshit is pissing me off, these cunts won't fuck off and all i can hear is "ching pang pong ping"

I doubt any of us would object to that. Canada is a fake country with no future in its current state.

There is no Right of Succession. If these states want to leave they best be prepared for armed conflict.

>my middle of nowhere town is a target in a 2000 nuke exchange
y tho
We only have dirt, gas stations, a Walmart, and some fast food places. What a waste of a nuke. Can we at least get an olive garden in exchange for our nuclear target status ffs? There's nothing else out here senpai.

How about instead we just give Canada all our niggers, goatfuckers, and spics?

Now that is a dead nigger storage. I like it.

If you're in the Midwest, it's likely because of a nuclear silo. I live near a major military base that isn't even targeted under a 2000 warhead scenario.

>all tech companies there would simply re-HQ in the US
Most of the major tech companies have large offices in Austin, Texas and Kansas City, Missouri anyway

>tfw south Florida
At least I'm literally half a mile from the Everglades and prevailing winds would blow the fallout east towards the Bahamas

if california left the union you'd also have the problem of 2 australias worth of american citizens in a rogue, hostile dictatorship. you better believe that shit would be taken back in a week.

yeah because most of them realize that california is the "center of tech" because it's in a trendy area, silicon valley is there, and a bunch of tech professionals are there because of silicon valley. there is, for companies like facebook, intel, etc, literally nothing that is tying them down to california. the aerospace industry will take a while to leave, but information technology companies will leave overnight.

of course this is all assuming that the new californian "state" would leave communications open, allow american citizens to leave to america, etc. if they refused to the US would blot out the sky with JDAMs.

>implying anybody wants whiny ass Quebec and Ontario

>let's save our country by taking out 99.9%, of the population, mostly from fallout and nuclear winter
Smart one, user.

No. They will not take yosimite national park. I have not climbed El Capitan yet.

Even Hollywood isn't so Hollywood anymore. More and more films are being done in Georgia, Texas, and British Colombia

>implying a nuclear winter can start from 500 warheads

I'd rather pull the bandaid off quickly than watch as liberals slowly kill the West.

We need California, with their crops and tech companies.

I'd give up California for the prairie provinces.

You'd make the US drop to like 3rd largest economy in the world and make Canada the 1st in a day doing that, and the USA's debt would take off even faster, as those pesky blue states tend to output more federal revenue than they take in, meanwhile Texas is one of the only red states to do the same.

if this was like the past, days of the romans and all. These fucking anti american (liberals) whatever i call em fucking europeans and canadain scum. Would be rounded up and sent to a country like Europe or Canada, where they belong. They would than be ID'd as non americans and any time they were pulled over or were even driving while not be a citizen would be arrested and used for entertainment.

But that is too brutal for this population now a days. So the best you can hope for is nothhing. because thats all that will happen. nothing. "men" in this country practically have their balls cut off after the age of 1. by being taught to be pussies.

>destroy literally all of your manufacturing base, and give up control of 80% of your nukes
>BUT LARGER FEDERAL REVENUE
fuck off

>mfw liberals think Canada would be the largest economy in the world with California

Why a leaf know more about these areas than this retard.
Good job (you)

with California, Washington, and New York? Yeah, I'll bet they would be. California is the 6th largest economy in the world by itself (or was it 5th?)

Can Iowa and Minnesota join Canada?

As long as all the big companies are moved out of California, sure
We keep Nevada though.

You don't give up coastlines. Ever.

I would much rather be a part of Mexico than be a fucking leaf.

>corporate headquarters are located in cities
>look! the cities are where all the GDP comes from

More economics, less gender studies.

I'm ok with this.

canada doesn't want any more blacks

>Losing access to the Pacific
Get fucked, Leaf proxy

You are a fool if you think the US doesn't want California to secede.
We want them to Secede in order to invade them and completely take over and remove them of their cancers by force.

the intellectual leaf

Arrogant elitist. Piss of asshole.

Saskatchewan is nice too, y'know and the yukon is hard working whites so why not?

manufacturing takes place in California too, and Washington (Boeing is the US's largest exporter) Not to mention California is the largest agricultural state in the union as well.