youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3mJs_vRGU
youtube.com/watch?v=7_1HI6JPHOk
periscope.tv/w/1eaJbRgYnmaJX?q=peotest
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
austin.craigslist.org/evg/5981118390.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whens swat gonna come in, if they take over the airport and lanes forplanes this could make the air liner lose thousands to hundreds of thousands.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WP84IxK01uk

tell me again why we let women have a say in our politics?

REV UP THE OVENS

youtube.com/watch?v=7_1HI6JPHOk

>TANKS IN 20

periscope.tv/w/1eaJbRgYnmaJX?q=peotest

why do u spam in every thread? fuck off nigger nothing is even happening.

>being this late

>if u get arrested its ok, we got you

>doesnt know about that even misdemeanors stay on record unless a judge takes them off

>animals are stopping people on the highway

They think they're Fighting? The fighting hasn't even started yet. This is mere posturing

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING POLICE? WHERE IS THE NATIONAL GUARD?

what lvl chimpout did we get to? can i get a cenus?

this was fun to watch in the days after nov 8, cunt march not so much, but now this is actually starting to piss me off.

I kinda hope half those people get beheaded by ISIS. it would be fun at least to watch the rest devolve completely into insanity.

insha'allah mah boi

are they fucking blocking traffic to the airport?

because some politicians back in the day realized they could then get an entirely new social group thats far more easily swayed to vote for their parties.

So many mystery meat protesters.
Round them up, & send them all back.

Jews. Ask again and it's the same answer.

yeah, stoppin the airplanes

Give them a free 6 month vacation to syria, iraq or afghanistan. Let them become culturally enriched.

>A bunch of women and latte-sipping nu-males think they could fight actual Nazis if Fascists organized

Are they chanting something about white supremacy??

Look at all these cucks. Just kill them, Donald. Light them up like little vietnamese fucking ants.

Rubber bullets were shot then they backed down

someone with an aerial drone please fly a trump flag around.

yeah for some reason the racist nazi death squads also let them complain about it

Don't these people have jobs they have to go to in the morning?

>the Portland liberals are rioting again
I hate this state.

Hey it's just a couple of counties, the rest of the state is great.

i honestly never thought we would get the eu style refugees welcome here meme

why do you all waste your time watching jobless faggots prance around at some faggot signal? this is worse than watching youtubers play video games

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3mJs_vRGU
>all those women chanting "refugees are welcome here"

Black Pidgeon was right about this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

damn visited Oregon for a week was in portland left yesterday pretty fun to see all the libtards in that city. The majority of people are so tiny vegan skeletons im 6'2 built 220lbs would of been fun if they tried anything with me...

sad innit? fucking reprehensible actually

the jews are WINNING

Hello fbi. Sup Forums is board of peace. Marshallah.

its portland, where young people go to retire

Why do you waste time watching faggots,watching other faggots?

One of my coworker is your stereotypical hipster from Idaho so him and his brother visited Portland a couple months ago. I thought they have a good time. NOPE. They fucking hated it. I think Portland is it's own animal when it comes to SJW/Numales. Washington and Oregon would be sooo fucking based it it weren't for that vocal minority.

>"You know Islam invented numbers?"
Jesus this fucking faggot knows so little. I wanna crack his dumb skull and feed his brains to my cat.

Naw, because if that happens then they'll all blame Trump. Liberals are mentally challenged and don't have large attention spans so they decided to completely block out everything that's happened over the last 8 years

it's objectively not.

why do you waste your time commenting on a fart forum about faggots watching other faggots? its like waiting inline to get your dick sucked by a tranny. worse than the guy getting the bj.

viva la raza ? you wot

its like white power, but for mexicans

Trump Protestors needed $40 an hour in Austin!

austin.craigslist.org/evg/5981118390.html

Fucking faggots.

i cant imagine shouting white power in most crowds would be reciprocated like that

looked more believable without the hashtags

no, no it wouldnt

They're doxing ICE agents and shit now. jesus.

but i didnt make it!!

They just doxxed Nathalie Asher of ICE by reading out her address. They also listed ICE phone numbers and encouraged people to make false reports.

What do we do?

Someone shoot these fucks.

ANTIFA BTFO!!! HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?

youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q

LET THEM IN!
TO FUCK OUR ASS!

stayed in Beaverton did all the tourist stuff like cannon beach and tillamook cheese factory. The state is beautiful portland is just the shithole of the state.

enjoy the impending civil war

>not let history repeat itself
>not like the fall of Rome or anything

Where's the Comedian when you need him?

youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY

Can't you report doxxing to the FBI? Or a local authority?

Also, dude on stream just said if you support Trump your a nazi

shoot them

nothing watch the show im drinking water out of my alex jones endorsed pitcher and laughing my ass off. Lifes great and funny

I dont think they realize how close they're getting to that outcome.

>Trump deported legal residents of USA
>they were detained on their way back on the airport and deported in violation of a court order

Are these people mentally challenged?

send ICE a tip. Get that huge faggot arrested.

anything to get riled up
fake causes are still causes

so much anger in their hearts

they don't. and its terrifying. the war will not be fun for anybody.

bump.

Speak for yourself m'dude

I'm amazed that people as spaced out and dumb as this can be productive. I mean, conspiracy theories against the left were because they made consistent progress over years and decades. They're just making all this shit up about Steve Bannon actually being president and the creation of a white ethnostate. Nigger please.

LET'S GO TO WAR, BOYS

Smash their fucking grid. Destroy their communications. We're smarter than they are.

ive been waiting for this for about 10 years

>tfw not there to call them niggers and shit while hiding behind an armed police men

this is so the perfect spot to pull it off too

kek i have thought about this. if u just called them all niggers and did a nazi salute and ran to the cops, would the cops take you in? would they give you a nigger basher and deputize you?

I hate how libshits ruined this instrument for me. All I think of is pretentiousness when hearing it now.

AYO

HWODAT

Anybody else worried this may end in civil war in the near future? It was fun watching the chimpouts the past few years in Baltimore, Ferguson and during the election, but the left seems to be getting considerably more organized and violent. It's fucking crazy watching this shit almost every day now in multiple cities across the country.

Trump call the national guard on all these libshits.

Imagine doing that and the police just say nope your on your own now.

a civil war is not possible unless people feel like getting railed by the national guard.

This is how I imagine you guys right now.

it's going to be here real soon.
be ready
liberals are attacking us more and more

Trump is gaining bargaining power and leverage against these anarcho-degenerates right now, be patient. Trump will find a way to out maneuver Soros.

If you read the thread lots of anons think that. I'm not so sure.
Maybe I'm just hesitant.

When they cut the funding, the protests will stop. I'm sure the new leadership of the FBI is going to put a stop to this organized sedition.

FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY FOLLOW THE MONEY

It's like 100-200 people flash mobbing airports. The occupy protests were much, much larger.

>Anybody else worried this may end in civil war in the near future?
>worried

the only way to stop the coming civil war is to assassinate soros.
his money is causing most of this.

Why would protests in Portland matter? All they do is hurt the economy that sanctuary cities are going to se dearly need to defy Trump after the federal funding is pulled

Congrats on your baby, Dustin. Remember these days for, when your children are grown and the world is peaceful, you can say you thwarted the sjw menace by shitposting.

civil war? lmfao libtards can't fight man to man they can only bitch slap someone when they aren't paying attention.

You can't outsmart Satan

i havent seen the movie. is he actually excited to go shoot some niggers but is pretending not to be?

yeah, thats the thing

bump.