Why dont you faggots own a gun yet?

Why dont you faggots own a gun yet?

If you live in the USA and dont have a felony and dont live in a commie cucked shit hole like CA NY NJ etc then there is NO EXCUSE.

None

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

gunprime.com/product/smith-wesson-mp15-sport-2-ar-15-556-nato-16-30rd-black/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_action
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_actio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because importing cool shit from Russia is still illegal

>mfw I will never own an an94

because I'm living in a college dorm

Don't need a gun because I don't live around niggers.

I live in California.

I know.

Faggot. I own almost 30 guns. I'm about to buy another as a present to myself for my upcoming 31st b-day.

I'm thinking of building an AR pistol, buying a PTR-GI, or in honor of Kebab removal a Serbian M57 tokarev pistol.

Can't decide and it is based on my bonus from work.

>AR system
>not choosing glorious Izhmash master race

I live in NY but I can still own a long rifle/shotgun because I'm upstate. Currently saving for a Mossberg 590

I own both. I also own a Russian SKS. I think my favorite rifle is still my M1 Garand. This is sexy as fuck and heavy enough there is literally no real recoil.

shitty wasrs are like $700 thanks to obama

Yeah, I bought my AK years before it got hiked up. Glad I did.

I got mine. S&W M&P15 and a benelli shotgun. No handgun at this point.

>tfw no vintorrez

that stock makes my dick ache

New Yorker here, just bought my first gun earlier today. feels good man

I live in commiefornia and it's not worth jumpin through all the hoops when I can just save up to move elsewhere.

Unless you have a better deal for an ar15 of the same or better quality for the price, where you can also get mags and ammo for cheap, then tell me and ill put it in the guide.

>psa employee adding a different place to buy guns when psa has the same guns on their site for more money

ok

Didn't the (((ATF))) re-classify and destroy a full shipload of Russian carbine ammo semi-recently?

Do those cucklords do anything but collect taxes and shoot dogs these days?

>CA
Why is that still a thing?

Because I'd blow my head off.

All those guns are more expensive now.

ATF tried to reclass some popular 5.45 russian ammo as armor piercing so they could ban them but the ammo didnt have any of the qualities that make armor piercing ammo "armor piercing"

It didnt work though I think

fucking ree m8

What sort man, tell us about it.

One of those bastardized "ar15" "guns" or what?

I own more than a gun.

>not having an SOT

I do

AR-15
Compact .45
Judge Revolver

nice try fbi

why is the pistol more expensive than the shotgun?

It worked. The good, cheap, Russian surplus ammo was deemed armor piercing (out of a handgun per law) and restricted. You used to be able to get two spam cans which was 2160 rounds for less than 200 bucks.

>spending 1000 burger bucks because a thread on 4chin told me to
the fuck is wrong with you people

Because I'm saving up for a ghost gunner. so, not only can I make any fun I want, but I can also sell gun and car parts I make this making a net profit. Equity in firearms is important

>be american
>in my mid 20s
>fat and weak
>never seen a gun irl

nobody i know has guns
where do i even begin

Shotgun design is crazy simple. So simple you can make your own for $10 with PVC pipe and shit.

Handguns are more complex.

Get off computer
Exercise
Get laid
Go buy gun

wut?

gunprime.com/product/smith-wesson-mp15-sport-2-ar-15-556-nato-16-30rd-black/

I think you forgot that the god emperor won

I vaguely remember some controversy on /k/ about some guy who ran a blog or something demonstrating the ammo being shot from a handgun which lead to the ATF fuckery and when people looked into the guy he was some ATF agent himself or something.

I dont recall much. Basically it was all bullshit by the ATF and an inside job

>muh ghost guns

Does it also shoot .30cal bullets 30 times in a minute?

But i know nothing about firearms

Go outside, jeez dude

Just get a glock 19 if you have money if no money then get the ruger sr9e.

Watch youtube videos.

Attend a fucking class

>American

you go buy a gun. pretty simple

LOL atf on Sup Forums

lurk /k/ until you do

Cause I'm a poor leaf

get a shotgun, a break action one if you need it to be dead simple to use. just MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT SIZE SHELL.

ok, thanks for the tips guys

one more thing: do you have to pretty strong to handle "recoil"?
would i be able to handle a gun's recoil if i have basically no muscle?
would people at the firing range laugh at me for being weak?

>break action
>shell

i don't know what these words mean, but i'll do more research on the topic

First you have to accept that this is a "pistol".

because guns are for chicken shits

>lurk /k/ripple
plz, all they say is "get ur self muh mosin and a hundred glocks"

My brother was able to handle the recoil of an AK when he was a lanklet 13-year-old. You'll be fine.

Your SVT40's are fucking cheap

Get one cunt

>glock
nice meme

recoil takes getting used to, but your a big guy, so as loing as you hold onto the weapon tight enough and let your shoulder take the brunt of it, youll do fine... they also make shock absorbers for the stock so its nice n soft. trust me though. im 140 lbs soaking wet and I can handle a 12 gauge just fine

Rifles are easy because of the length of barrels and weight.

9mm for handguns is easy mode for women so unless you are a 70lb 9yr old pussy fuck boi then you are fine. Even .45 is manageable

what place would let me legally own and operate a MG 42 (and variants)?

kys

How many times is that fine nippon steel folded?

I'm sure your very proficient with that too. Do you ever accidentally knock of your fidora when you draw that?

9000 times

Makes sense, thanks guys

not really a matter of where, its the class 2 or 3 license you have to get which take long time and exspensive if i remember right

Shell is a boolet for shotguns

break action is the style of shotgun. its the one that "breaks" in the middle and folds on a hinge, you can usually put up to 2 shells in at a time

hope that helps

i used when i would have it sheathed on my back onderneath my trench coat, now i just have it mounted at my waist

Also stopping power is a myth and a meme

Ignore it.

I don't own a gun because I live by the sword. Pic related

break action also referred to old style revolvers around ww1 and before and present day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_action

Barron?

holy digits confirm

Honestly the only reason I don't buy any gun is because I'm afraid I'll end up killing myself with it.

Looks fun, though.

Major I've got some serious issues with suicidal impulses and no mental healthcare. Having the option of instant, lethal cranioplasty would be a constant temptation and would probably get the better of me, leaving me as a suicide statistic the libtards quote to push gun control.

They're not for everybody, man. At least I'm self-aware enough to realize they're not for me.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_actio

oh yeah, thanks user. revolvers are bad ass too. wish we werent so spooked about them up here

i own an ar15 and also ak47 and desert eagle, i was also able to get ahold of a new swedish specops bayonet in pic related

Yeah, maybe in 2010. Mosin meme is dead and buried. Glock fags are still obnoxious though.

my ak

no sadly even now thats all they talk about is the shitty mosin which is why i stopped going there

No excuse. Build an illegal ar like all the cool kids.

Um, user...If you're concerned about not being strong enough to handle the gun's recoil, have you put any thought into...I dunno, just spit-balling here...getting stronger?

Do some pushups and isometrics. Buy some weights or some of those therabands. Fuck, fill up empty laundry detergent bottles with sand and then dampen it, then use them as kettlebells. Quit being a DYEL bitch.

because it's expensive. it costs like 2 thousand or more to get a cool looking gun.

Pretty much this. At least for anyone married. You're basically not a man if you don't seek capacity to protect your family.

Ptr gi is based. Would recommend for a battle rifle but for a dmr, spend extra for a competition grade G3 clone.

so which is the one you tickle your prostate with

I own a pellet handgun, fite me

Benelli M2

Thought about buying a TP9 as a first gun.

proper grip and use of the firearm of any reasonable size is easily controllable, the rest is practice and getting use to it. find a gun range that lets you rent firearms to shoot there. or if you have friends with guns ask to tag along with them next time they go to range and pitch in for ammo.

dunno, it didnt come with a manual. and everytime i ask any swed they just post a picture of their asshole so beats me

my meme jew cannon

PTR 91
Mosin Nagant 1928 (hex)
CZ-75 SP-01

r8 my growing collection

next will be a mossberg 590a1

I have a baby jew cannon

how heavy are AR pistols? I cant imagine actually wanting to use one other than for fun

590 yes
mosin kys
cz is ok but turning into muh mosin cuz of /k/ripples

dude probably a better chunk of Cali gun owners have something illegal going on

mosin is cheap and fun you kys

CZ is bretty great you must have never held one

Nogunz here. Do you guys think trumps presidency will have an affect on gun prices? I don't wanna drop a lot of money for it to be much cheaper a month or two later.

useless unless you have more money than you need and can afford it

everything will start getting cheaper for sure.

>fidora
You ever shove so many burgers in your face that the crumbs cover your keyboard so you can't see what your fat fucking ass types?

Price isn't based on damage like in a video game. Handguns are more complex and convenient.