How can anybody still support the alt right when this guy showed up at a public event and got punched and just walked...

how can anybody still support the alt right when this guy showed up at a public event and got punched and just walked away like a cuck

i dont really care about the whole "lol nazi's"thing,because its bullshit but at least real republicans would of had the balls to fight back

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/npi/page/66/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this just proves how pussified millenials are

cunts cant even defend themselves,he was probably looking for some safe space to hide in

who?

oh yeah that one guy that appeared from nowhere who suddenly is the leader of the right

gotcha.

(((alt-right))) is cancer and never had any real part in the election

sooner they go the better

Alt right isn't real, it's just what people call anti SJWs they don't like.

It's like those on the left usually don't identify themselves as social justice warriors.

richard spencer,apparently he showed up at that he will not divide us thing and got punched by in the face by some libtard and just walked away like a pussy

turning the other cheek is the whitest thing to do next to dropping an atomic bomb

video of this punch?

he's on pace to get punched in the face like 40 tines this year

>falling for divide and conquer tactics

Sup Forums is becoming more and more compromised every week.

Why would he stay and try to fight a group of people? Only one person hit him, but that person was with multiple others.

That made literally no sense what you said here

You're right: Spencer should've shot the guy.

I sure would've.

Because 'alt right' is a lazy label buzzword and so is this faggot.

Never heard of him until leftists started shitting their pants over an easy target and I don't care about him.

>staying to fight armed masked fascists
HAHAHA
this shill is as daft as they come

>how can anybody still support the alt right
Are you implying this board is alt right

You are retarded and you think like a Leftist. We scored more points by taking that punch than we have at any other point in the campaign.

Liberals chimping out and attacking our people makes us look good. It makes us look reasonable. It's started to shift over pop culture figures to our side. That is what we WANT. We want our opposition to look like what they are--mentally ill entitled hooligans--not a legitimate movement. As they continue to riot and attack innocent people we will gain more and more influence and normalize far-right opinions because the only counter argument is violence by enraged children.

I notice that nobody talking about how Spencer should've acted tough are going out there and Kent Stating a bunch of these criminals with their rifles--that's because you're chickenhawks and you know that I'm right, period.

>you think like a leftist

no,actually i dont.not my fault your god and savior of the white race couldnt even defend himself against a guy who punched him in the face

Not only that, but he sucker punched him with a wrench in his sleeve and ran away while wearing a mask.

Spencer wasn't even knocked down, let alone out. He his cognizant enough to fix his hair.

Also, this whole business of "I've never heard of him until..." is evidence of why so many people on Sup Forums won't get anything substantial done. They don't venture out of Sup Forums and try and learn about who and what else they can get involved with.

It's gotten to the point where I'd much rather listen to an alt-right podcast while at the gym; a much better way to spend my time than having to pass by and hide an ever increasing amount of threads made for shilling and concern trolling. Hell, sometimes I'd rather spend my time arguing with normies on Twitter than the dipshits on here.

He doesn't represent us, nobody ever asked him to and he came out of fucking nowhere just so the media have a figure head of the movement they can smear. They named us alt-right we don't give a fuck about their labels. Fuck this guy.

Unintelligible. You immediately spiral into damage control because I am so obviously correct. You think like a Leftist because you ARE a Leftist.

Some minor E-Celeb gets punched mid conversation by a criminal and retreats. Media is now full of Leftists openly screaming for violence and people who would otherwise be our enemies are forced to defend us because their principles preclude violence as a form of political discourse.

We have gained enormously from the criminal, violent behavior of the Left, and we have lost nothing by refusing to play their game. You know this, which is why you are here trying to encourage stupid decisions.

Because he's just one guy that the media decided to spotlight.

He isn't the elected leader of anything.

Fighting back just makes it worse for us. Just look at what happened in Finland during the NordFront rallies where that one wigger died

This, he should do what Shkreli did and tell them to suck a dick, but he's a fag, and like all fags, he likes being the center of attention.

>would of

You'll make a fine grenade tester shlomo.

Who cares what happens to media plants?

No he's right you're a stupid fucking liberal chickenhawk looking to take the first strike so you can virtue signal when a conservative fights back. Goddamn you guys are transparent.

with all the money shkreli has why cant he buy another penis and fuck himself with it

nobody cares about that loser

I haven't heard of Evola on Sup Forums, clearly he's controlled opposition

No one cares about him

Who's this cuck?

Richard Spencer and Lauren only join the alt Right because it was getting popular after Hillary call us out. There in for the business.

Or I just don't fall into the same autist pitfalls that you do.

Consider for a moment that I've been visiting this site for years and I exist in an entirely different ecosystem of websites compared to you.

Fuck off dumbass. Spencer literally invented the term.

This.

>Hail Trump. Hail victory.
Cringy LARP shit.

If he fights back he's going to get sued or sent to jail fools

le Hillary invented Spencer meme

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/npi/page/66/

newfags everywhere

He's not a media plant, but he is being used by them, which is why he's annoying.
You think nobody before him used the term alt-right, as in, alternative right? It describes something quite broad, something broader than the movement he started. What he started does not encompass the entire alt-right. Alt-right includes NrX, libertarians, crazy christian preppers, stormfags, and others. He doesn't have a monopoly on the term.

The media is trying to conflate the broader alt-right with his movement. That's why people here dislike him and call him a media plant.

Plus he is pleb-tier compared to people like Curt Doolittle, HBD-chick, Nick Land, and the guys from Occidental Observer.