Eliot Cohen: Trump will fail

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums?

>It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment.

>This is one of those clarifying moments in American history, and like most such, it came upon us unawares, although historians in later years will be able to trace the deep and the contingent causes that brought us to this day. There is nothing to fear in this fact; rather, patriots should embrace it. The story of the United States is, as Lincoln put it, a perpetual story of “a rebirth of freedom” and not just its inheritance from the founding generation.

>He will do much more damage before he departs the scene, to become a subject of horrified wonder in our grandchildren’s history books. To repair the damage he will have done Americans must give particular care to how they educate their children, not only in love of country but in fair-mindedness; not only in democratic processes but democratic values.

>In the end, however, he will fail. He will fail because however shrewd his tactics are, his strategy is terrible—The New York Times, the CIA, Mexican Americans, and all the others he has attacked are not going away. With every act he makes new enemies for himself and strengthens their commitment; he has his followers, but he gains no new friends. He will fail because he cannot corrupt the courts, and because even the most timid senator sooner or later will say “enough.” He will fail most of all because at the end of the day most Americans, including most of those who voted for him, are decent people who have no desire to live in an American version of Tayyip Erdogan’s Turkey, or Viktor Orban’s Hungary, or Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A fucking leaf is right - he won't last 6 months until he is impeached.

(((cohens))) should stick to writing hollywood scripts, instead of publishing fantasy masquerading as a prediction of the future

(((Cohen)))
It's not even funny anymore.

Very eloquent

How will he be impeached when he hasn't done anything illegal?

>Trump will definitely not be the Republican nominee
>Trump will definitely not become President
>Trump will definitely not make it to four years as President
>Trump will definitely not get re-elected
>Trump will definitely not finish out his 8 year presidency having accomplished literally everything he wanted to
>Trump will definitely not die at an old age completely content and surrounded by his loved ones before his ashes are buried at Mount Rushmore under the carving of his smiling face next to George Washington's

Lmao cant wait for these threads daily. Just like the "his campaign is over" threads for the last year.

Eliot Cohen is the worst. Neo-Cons need to go back to Israel.

Wrong

NY Times kikes will never let up. Remember that as you see their supposed headlines.

>implying there will be a world to hand over to our grandchildren if Trump gets the boot

He's signing low hanging executive orders you fruits. Lobbying? Iran? Iraq? Libya?! This is the rock you're standing on?

You're overblowing it for the the little stuff. When he signs the big stuff, people won't take you seriously anymore.

Trump still hasn't gotten rid of H1NBs, has gotten rid of data shield, has halted federal hiring, and has disrupted my travel plans to my ancestral white home of Norway.
He has hurt me, and has not helped. Tell me why I should change as he insults me and denies my job and heritage?

because maga
fagit

Sorry OP, We couldn't hear you over the sound of all the fucking winning.

So the blind platitudes taught so well from a kike cult?
Tell me follower of Horus, when was America great? What year.

does this mean bernie still has a chance

Fuck off, kike. The jig is up, and we aren't taking this shit anymore.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES, RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Rare

>Republican does what Obama did before
>This is suddenly a national crisis that requires immediate, extraordinary measures

Howdy Sup Forums

yeah yeah
big words
maga fagit

Right, which is why you want more terrorists and support Jisrael so much.
Tell me, where's the IT jobs coming?

>flag

Repetition really rankles reptilian realities.

>Tell me why I should be inconvienced whilst Trump makes America great again

You should go back to Norway, you don't deserve him

History is written by the victor

Hi abbo, how much did they shock you to think that Jew lover is for whites?

>(((((Cohen)))))

And you expect a name like that possesses credibility? Don't be so easily deluded, goy.

Perhaps that's the plan. Worked in the election. People just got used to his style.

>how much did they shock you to think that Jew lover is for whites?

I'm not the practising doublespeak mate, 2+2=Notallmuslims, doesn't it?

The only way you can take Trump down is with a bullet and expect globalist hunting if it happens.

Sup Forums is always right

Trump's not the victor, though. He's the biggest loser in the world right now.

History will be very unkind to him.

>Dur he's not the victor
Yeah faggot, not yet. We all know the process is ongoing. But so far, it looks pretty good for us, and pretty bad for you sjw faggots kek!

>if you win the election and do what you said you'd do afterwards, you lose

This. He will go down as the most reviled figure since Hitler. Our children will be taught to hate him from birth.

Was it ever?

Hey lefties. Just want to say that I will enjoy hunting you down. RWDS for life. We will purge you and there's nothing you can do about it. We are winning in every metric and you are just getting paid provocateurs in the streets. Wait until the real crackdown starts.

Liberals are such pussies.

>muh impeachment
>muh 25th amendment

I want him to get shot in the head and have his brains to splatter all over barron's face.

RARE FLAG

>(((Cohen)))
>yawn
I can't fap to this

>decent people who have no desire to live in an American version of Tayyip Erdogan’s Turkey, or Viktor Orban’s Hungary, or Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
Or like the countries they want to stop immigration from?

>the jews will write lies about him after he's dead but he will achieve great feats while alive
ok, how is this bad for us living right now?

Hitler transformed Germany from a broken nation into a the premiere world superpower in under two decades.
No amount of lies and boogeyman tales can change that fact.

Hmm anyone knows what happened in 1933?

(((Cohen)))

this, if he dies or is removed, there's literally no reason why I and many others who voted for him should sit by and let it happen. Bullets speak louder than words

Cause Germany is in such great shape now, right? Those boogeyman tales are what the left thrives on.

WAIT!

Americans can't impeach by the means of voting their presidents?

Does Trump really have to do something illegal?

Jesus fucking Christ...

>Eliot Cohen
HE'S ONE OF THE KIKE IRAQ WAR ARCHITECTS

I swear to God if this happens, it means civil war. I will fight to the death to preserve our nation, fuck the globalist kykes trying to undermine our elected leader. We cannot allow them to do this to our nation. As a nation, we must fight to the death to preserve what our founding fathers practically predicted would happen, idk about you faggots, but i would die on the battle field to preserve our way of life. Long live America, long live our union, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, fuck you pussy ass sjw libertard shills. God bless America.

CTR/CREW GO AWAY
>CTR/CREW GO AWAY
CTR/CREW GO AWAY
>CTR/CREW GO AWAY
CTR/CREW GO AWAY

you people lost the civil war

Most of what he's doing either won't work out or it will be repealed by the next president. The only legacy he will leave will be one of hate, bigotry, and ignorance.

I like what he's done so far you cuck leaf faggot

well slaughter you first nigger

>WANTING Pence in the Oval Office
plz no

Never forget (((((Eliot Cohen)))))) is a neocon ziokike that got the USA into Iraq and supported Hillary Cliton after the guac merchant failed.

Its weird seeing jews protest Trump, like watching a man about to be hanged protest the noose being removed from his neck. Oh well, takes all kinds!

I dont think these dumb nigger lovers realize that Pence is next in line......Pence will be a lot more ruthless than Trump.

all wrong, Trump will save America. Liberals can bitch all they want but as soon as the Supreme court is full on conservative faggy lily liberalism is dead in the water for the next century.
>we know you are afraid and your fear is delicious

says the actual nigger, Trump will MAGA, he will not fail. All you libshits can do is cry.

neocons are cryptomarxists. we need to purge them from our ranks.

How am I not jewish. literally every liberal seems to be a jew.

Everyone is suddenly surprised they elected a prez who is doing what he said he would, wtf is wrong with this country again?

Leftists are fucking addicted to fighting imaginary oppression. I wouldn't be surprised in a bunch of SJWs voted for Trump just so they would have something to bitch about for the next 8 years

Congress can impeach for any reason they feel is worthy, the President serves at their behest, the American people had only the say on the local state officials, none of the other components have changed for direct electrons of federal positions.

>drumpf

one week in, chaim, and you are all being exposed as the little cockroaches you are.

>How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums?

There is no such thing as a side of history. That is a Communist meme. There is no march towards the inevitable Marxist future.

>another muslim canadian poster

i vote to ban all canadians from Sup Forums

The day of the rake is coming very soon you fucking leaf just wait

I'm an American Jewish veteran

ya'll are being fed some bullshit here......

Trump isn't banning Jews, so the only people that are bitching are the liberal Jews and the muslims that got ass fucked.

ITS GONNA BE HILARIOUS WHEN ITS REVEALED RUSSIAN INTELLIGEMCE KEKED EVERYONE ON Sup Forums!!!

>be a kike
>get thrown out of +150 countries
>never fucking learn
>after it's become clear to everyone not mentally ill you're the enemy ONCE AGAIN, and people are getting ready to hang you, out of nowhere comes Trump, appeases the people's concerns and saves your worthless fucking hides
>do you reflect on yourself and your ways? Do you bless your lucky fucking stars it wasn't someone willing to start a real holocaust?
>nah, better double down on everything, undermine the president's legitimacy and do the usual kike shit everyone hates you for
You are this fucking stupid. I feel no sympathy for you, it's time you parasites learned for once and for all.

NEW FAG

Are they just looping back on the stages of grief?

Says the sister fucking inbred half nigger who can count the number of his teeth with one hand

(((cohen)))

So... Just like hitler?

(true fuckies on Sup Forums literally do not give a shit about any politican candidate, anything that creates happenings and memes to keep us posting is what counts)

No. I think this is "bargaining".

Really not sure why so many non-Americans seem so upset, but their tears are absolutely delicious.

>because at the end of the day most Americans, including most of those who voted for him, are decent people who have no desire to live in an American version of Tayyip Erdogan’s Turkey, or Viktor Orban’s Hungary, or Vladimir Putin’s Russia

Hungary has free healthcare.

For its tiny 10 million people

Nice assumptions.

ya fucking snow monkey
do you not understand not all Jews are the same?

you listen to a few faggy liberal Jews and think all Jews agree with them....there is no "Jewish hivemind" you douchenozzle

feels good, man

>How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history,
Great. Trump will kill EU and possibly will have a civil war in USA.

For some reason I kind of deluded myself into thinking this shit would stop after the election and I could lower my blood pressure but yeah that's not happening anytime soon

Too bad my commitment and resolve are already at their maximum and I am ready to defend my people and nation.

>Cohen

Every time.

there is a jewish hivemind insofar as the vast majority of jews refuse to condemn each other for actions like this because of some severely misguided belief in solidarity stemming from your race-wide persecution complex
which invariably leads to people collectively, and justifiably, blaming all jews because they refuse to take responsibility and instead defend their own scum by crying antisemitism, which just encourages real antisemitism

Eat a bag of dicks, hes done. If Clinton got fucked over a tiny blowjob then this retarded frog for a president will get his asshole so fucked Mike Pence will be smiling as he goes.

WOW, A JEW WHO DOESN'T LIKE TRUMP AND WRITES ABOUT IT, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED?