I really hope you guys don't use the microwave jew

>family doesn't need to eat together, just reheat it later
>teaches your kids to eat whenever they want
>jewish gamma radiation

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10695991/Why-are-mens-sperm-rates-falling.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Americans make tea in the microwave

>gamma radiation

pretty sure that's not how microwaves work, user

>Americans drink coffee, not tea

It makes your food radiated and taste like shit
Only pogos taste good in a micro everything else is shit because the radiation zaps the flavour out of it

You know who else drinks coffee?
French homos
Brazilian niggers
Turkroaches
Hmmm makes you think

>a way to heat food in space is a jewish

Microwaves are good at heating water OH NO!!!

Nobody boils water in a microwave...
Don't you have stoves in Mexico

>radiation
technically light and radio are "radiation". Microwaves actually carry less energy than even the waves that make up colors. Gamma radiation is all the way on the other side of the EM spectrum.

Why do you hate my hot pocket machine?

>gamma
Somebody doesn't understand microwaves!

I make my pizza pops in a toaster oven

Coffee comes from Arabia you sand-nigger-drinker.
>drink tea like our founding fathers intended

Radiation is radiation
Who cares?
Look how society has degenerated since the (((microwave))) has entered every home in the nation

water is the one the most efficient things you can heat up in a microwave.

>gamma
>Brazilian education

Heat it up on the stove like real people

We all know Sup Forums is an easy target, but you chose a kind of odd topic to try and troll with. 5/10.

>the microwave is a Jewish trick because the Jews don't want ovens big enough to fit a body in.
personally, I still use a gas oven because it's more efficient than an electric one (and I'm too lazy to replace it) and the gas bill isn't too much for me to handle.

>not even for ">hurr durr I love hitler, get it? gas oven?" Reasons.
>they also reheat food better and I can actually cook with one, as opposed to a microwave oven.

Nigga, Light is radiation, radios are radiation.

You are dumb

that uses radiation as well

its the only thing that technically heats up in a microwave

If you want to heat water you can just use a kettle on your stove.

if it boils the water whats wrong with it, putting it in a pan does the exact same thing

>french homos
>a leaf

We emit radiation you fucking Vancouver Ching-Chong.

How the fuck do you think IRNV works you chopstick CUNT

a ti te gusta a vuelar a el pito

I'm not trolling
No it doesn't it uses heat
It's not microwave radiation
A radio won't make your baby retarded but if a pregnant woman stands in front of a microwave oven her baby becomes a retard

I'm Hung-Aryan

>thermal radiation from the sun
>ISHYGGYDIGGYDIDGERIDOODINGOKANGAROOULURU
>live underground in ice caves

>microwave
>not a buzzfeed

heat is radiation retard. microwaves are a step above infrared (stove) and a step below radio waves.

im so embarrased its: a step BELOW infrared and a step ABOVE radio waves

>I'm not trolling

Sure you are. You don't have to respond any more. Just know that I--as well as many who are just giggling and not repliyng--know this. You need to get a little more creative if you want to get everyone. Have fun, and I hope next time goes better for you.

BAN TOASTERS!

THEY ARE PRODUCTS OF SATAN!

No microwave, no fridge.

comes from south america genius

helping to open a store the head corporate guy that's overseeing it is some asian dude that's from las vegas. he seems really smart and he has a pretty high paying job. go in there he's microwaving noodles in styrofoam. it says right on the thing 'DO NOT MICROWAVE' but yet people put shit in their microwaves tey shouldn't like tupperware.

id be more concerned about 'microwave safe' containers and bpa then anything.

>gamma radiation
>radiation is radiation

My sides are orbiting proxima centauri now

Heat is energy from a source of fuel
Radiation is a by product and dangerous
I never troll

>implying I don't use a kettle
>implying gamma rays
>implying any ionizing radiation whatsoever

>American puts a kettle in the microwave

With microwaves, I could always tell the taste of stuff was different somehow. Don't even know how to describe it, but it made me stop using them at all.
Go with the Toaster oven jew instead.

This is what I mean
The radiation zapped it

You have to go back.

It's the only thing that that the microwaves themselves heat up, but thermal energy from those mater molecules transfers to other molecules, so other stuff does indeed heat up in a microwave.

>not nuking your kettle
I bet you eat your steak ketchupless and undercooked you pleb.

Fuck. You got me.
>do you put your bread on the stove to make toast?

Yeah

jesus christ i thought it was a joke, do americans really heat water in microwave?

>correlation equals causation

>Microwaves actually carry less energy than even the waves that make up colors

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard
go make an oven that uses colors

we kinda figured out that microwaves excite water and oil molecules, and water tends to have a lot of water molecules.

Kek fags think they can cook with their homo rainbow

that's what microwaves are designed to do
2.4ghz vibrates water molecules really well
the vibration produces heat, and perhaps it affects the chemistry of the food, but (((scientists))) insist that microwaves cause less nutrition loss than heating by fire

now ask yourself who the fuck decided to set cordless phones and wifi to 2.4ghz... humans are mostly water...

1 transmitter, about a meter away is not much to worry about

but when you add up all the phones, wifi hotspots, smart meters, microwaves in addition to background EMR

there is reason for concern, especially for kids

Which microwaves emit Christian gamma radiation?

microwave radiation waves are at a lower frequency than visible light, kiwiboi. this means lower energy. the only reason your microwave heats shit quick is because they simply jack up the amplitude of those waves. lower frequency, but greater amplitude to overcompensate the lost energy.

did you know Canada is the largest exporter of rape?

>A radio won't make your baby retarded but if a pregnant woman stands in front of a microwave oven her baby becomes a retard

listening to a radio won't, but if you put that pregnant woman near a radio transmission tower or high voltage power line, the electromagnetic radiation can potentially disrupt biological functioning of replicating cells in a growing baby which leads to issues

distance and signal strength are the biggest factors

imagine how much power your phone needs to broadcast a signal to your local cell tower, and you have it right next to your testicles in your pocket kek

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10695991/Why-are-mens-sperm-rates-falling.html

>He doesn't understand how electromagnetic radiation works

>the only reason your microwave heats shit quick is because they simply jack up the amplitude of those waves.

I know, but downplaying microwaves, by saying colours are stronger is retarded

I have a bloody chart of the electromagnetic spectrum on my wall

it's like the retards who say all radiation is safe, because we eat bananas, IT'S NOT THE SAME THING, IT'S NOT COMPARABLE

I don't own a mobile phone which is probably why I'm not a liberal hipster homo atheist faggot

but you are leaf

>Gamma radiation is bad

>post yfw you found out most Americans don't have pic

I'm Hungarian