How do you even justify racist beliefs...

How do you even justify racist beliefs? Are you so attached to your bogeyman or scapegoat that you'll insist that a person's race fully describes their conduct and behavior? There are shitty people of all classes, colors, and creeds. If you have a problem, call out the behavior that bothers you, not the racial traits you think are making them behave that way.

For example, I of course dislike people who mooch off of our health care system, abuse food stamps, etc. (in specific, when those people do nothing to help themselves.) Many people who give focus to this cause choose to blame black people for this sort of thing. I don't give a shit what color the people doing it are, I want whoever to stop. It's more direct, more efficient, more effective, and it doesn't trigger every person who's ever learned anything about racial bias.

What a privilege it must be to be able to live in the suburbs.

Nice >implying there buddy, care to elaborate?

>how do you justify your racist beliefs?

Living near niggers or having to deal with them in public more than once.

Because 5 seconds of research shows you that we are not equal, any nigger you know that behaves is ATLEAST 50% white. I have no problem trusting a mixy that can behave but full negros can gtfo, and I still don't want that mixy breeding.

Absolute delusion, my god. Do you even comprehend how fragile your belief is? I just need to find one majority-black-ancestry person, and it'll shatter your worldview? It might be time to go back to the drawing board, or spend some time navel gazing.

I won't try to convince you the people you've had to deal with may have been unpleasant, I don't mean to come across as a simpering believer in "all non-whites are free from responsibility". But do you think it's possible that your experience may not hold true over the whole span of that nationality? Why not instead decide to crusade against the traits they exhibit that bother you? At the very least, you'd garner more support.

If the majority of a people are of such a manner why put the effort to find the few good? What's wrong with preferences? I prefer my garden to be lush with hibiscus, rather than including those daisies.

>niggers

Black """"""""people"""""""""

Why are there so many shills on Sup Forums lately?

>5 seconds of research

lol this must be your standard

Facts and stats are racist you shitlord

>there are shitty people of all classes and colours
No shit, it's the proportion that matters and niggers and arabs are disproportionately shitty relative to every other race.
I don't have a problem with Mexicans other than that if they like Mexico more than America they should fuck off back to Mexico.

Put criminals in jail, why bring race into it?

Because why does their race matter? You act as though it's somehow more efficient than finding the bad of all groups and dealing with that. You're biased and acting irrationally.

nice false flag

Yeah, but why base any of this shit on race if you're already capable of identifying what you dislike directly? It'd be like trying to get rid of school shootings by banning guns, to use an analogy that might garner more response.

Literally baby level Genetics and Religion both beat you on this one.
But that is ancient discussion so:
OP IS A FAG

>Are you so attached to your bogeyman or scapegoat that you'll insist that a person's race fully describes their conduct and behavior?
No. Like with any individual, their personal values and achievements are what takes prevalence in determining a judge of character.

However, one cannot deny that there are certain characteristics that are prevalent among groups which cannot be chalked up to some external factor like privilege.
Take infant mortality for instance. We can observe that African Americans have a much higher infant mortality rate than white Americans.
>But they receive less prenatal and neonatal care than white Americans! That's privilege and that explains the difference
Not so fast. Hispanic Americans also receive less prenatal and neonatal care than white Americans. Obviously they should have a higher infant mortality rate, correct? Well they actually have the lowest mortality rate of all Americans. That's not privilege, that's an innate characteristic. And that's just one example.
Politicians and activists love to escape to external factors as explanations. That way, everything can become a "problem" they then can "solve." In reality, there is no problem, so any "solution" only creates chaos.

Do you have no comprehension of statistics, risk aversion or proportionality?

Or are you just willfully ignorant because acknowledging such things shatters your ignorant PC worldview?

M. Ali once said that every culture should have his own country. Black with black. White with white.

From a philosophical perspective:

Our cultural values and attitudes are formed by the dominant demographic groups in our country (i.e white Christians). As every group has some form of in-group preference, it means that the groups outside the dominant group (nonwhites) will find it more difficult to identify with these people and their values if they even can at all, and thus will not identify with the larger society, potentially causing anti-social behaviors.

And so, it is only fair that those different from the majority should be expelled to a place where they are the majority in order that both societies can better identify with each other and run more efficiently

>why bring race into it?
Why are you so sure race ISN'T involved?

Why don't YOU try to justify your egalitarian beliefs?

You be clearly never met a nigger.

OK, yes, there are biological differences among races. I think we can all see that.

And if immigrants were M&Ms etc. etc.
Have some basic human decency. You don't get to choose who lives and who dies because you have a hunch.

>Culture is race
The only commonality of a country should be its political system.

There's no reason to try to use race to define something that's already defined. Do whatever you need to do to the people who are guilty, and I won't whine if they're all of one race. But use that -actual guilt- as your measuring stick, not your bigoted beliefs.

Interesting idea, but ultimately flawed. Should we segregate men and women? There's a lot of maybes here too, I don't think it's worth changing the world over.

Because I don't see anything wrong with being racist as long as I am not violent or breaking any racial laws like work and housings. The greatest extent to my racism is I am not going to associate with those people.

Do whatever helps you sleep at night, that's really of no concern to me. I'm sure you probably are better off not interacting with those you irrationally hate, just as they are. You're still wrong, and thinking lazily, but if you truly aren't doing anything wrong then there's bigger fish to fry.

What the fuck are you talking about idiot? Don't project your genocidal lunacy onto me.

I'm posting how blacks are objectively more prone to being criminal, violent shitheads I have said nothing about genocide.

Have some basic human intelligence.

Give me your definition of rationality, and your moral basis.
More than that if it's the people's natural preference to be segregated why should we act in opposition?

You seem to be concerned if you made this topic. So again tell me what's wrong with being racist?

Nearly every major accomplishment in human history can be credited to whites.

Statistics show that people of certain races abuse welfare, commit far more crimes than others, and have lower IQ on average.

Are statistics racist?

You should pay closer attention to the company you keep, first of all.

Secondly, your racial bias is informed by your environment. I will absolutely agree that violent acts are committed disproportionately by black people. But there are a number of other factors more directly related, socio-economic standing for one.

If your problem is with violent shitheads, what do you propose be done over this statistical link between race and violent crime?

Because segregation is infeasible and unsustainable, and a world where people collaborate and bring together their different cultures is one that benefits each culture uniquely and positively.

I think I've made that clear. It's not my concern only because there are people who are using their racial bias to cause undue damage. You're not causing active damage, so you're a low priority.

nice meme

Basic biology, buddy.

Move to europe for a bit...

Then tell me if you can't point out the nationalities of people by just looking at them.

Fucks wanna destroy individuality and make everyone completely the same...
Then you don't have to kill everyone to control them.

It wasn't unfeasible fro such a long time period. So you admit there is such a thing as benefits and issues. What makes something beneficial?

>Should we segregate men and women?
False equivalence, men and women are biologically attracted to each other and thus are inclined to cooperation. Also, neither can really be said to be a majority group; there is an even amount of both.

If you'll notice demographic distributions, you'll find that societies often voluntarily segregate themselves regardless, hence the whole concept of "white flight". The world changes itself in this way whether you like it or not.

>all the shitty blacks prove blacks are shitty
>but all the decent or harmless blacks don't count lol
interesting

Im surrounded by niggers.

i know mexicans and they're shit
lol

My racial bias is informed by facts your bias is formed by the ignorance of those facts and your environment being devoid of the diversity you so crave for others to accept.

>Socio economic

This tired shit is so old and pathetic. Tell me why the poorest of the poor in eastern Kentucky have nowhere near the crime niggers do?

Nice strawman. I'm not those people but I do not mind if you're a hard-working black. That's great. However, when you meet a black, the odds that they will be a thug parasite is substantially greater than any other racial group.

Why don't you take a walk in inner-city Detroit? After all, only 1/20 of them are convicted criminals, so you're clearly being a racist shitlord if you aren't inclined to do so.

No, you did not make it clear why being racist is a bad thing. Look at what's happening in Europe.You have millions of Africans swarming Europe molesting their children and raping their women and eventually the racial tension is going to pop. If people were a little more racist that wouldn't be happening. Those Africans would have been told to full off, there would have been no mass rapes, and there would be no rise in nationalism. Because you liberal idiots refuse to see that Europe is on the verge of another Nazi movement.

>How do you even justify racist beliefs?

What's the percentage of niggers in your state/town/neighborhood/school?

Here's a hot take for you guys: Racist ideology is fundamentally incompatible with the world as it stands now, and your hard-line stance will never be accepted as it is immune to compromise. Unless you can convince every person to play along with your racial bias, including those biased against, you are playing for the losing team.

Nice unsubstantiated claim.

I admit the word benefit defines a concept, is that what you're saying? What the fuck are you talking about?

I don't have a problem with communities, but trying to forcefully segregate being the same as white flight is as much of a false equivalence. I'm not trying to tell people they have to mingle, I'm not trying to tell people they have to separate. If you're uncomfortable around people who are different than you, I believe it's your loss, but I won't make you adjust. Again, if your racial bias manifests only as reclusive behavior, I don't care about that right now.

You're the one trying to claim that race directly relates to likelihood of criminal behavior, that meme's as stale as the earth itself. Correlation does not imply causation, surely you know that.

This is what I'm talking about. The group is not 100% criminal, why hate blacks? Why not just hate criminals?

It does. Blacks in every area no matter wealth have higher crime than whites by a large margin you've provided nothing to disprove that.

>Nice unsubstantiated claim.
Do you deny evolution?

Because clearly they aren't in cities and getting pushed down by white privilege. Every crime that a PoC commits can be traced back to the white patriarchy that we live in. Don't look at pre-White flight city crime rates either, shitlord, because all races are inherently equal and you're a bigot if you say otherwise.

You've shown nothing to prove that. And even if you could, correlation still does not imply causation.

Absolutely not, can't wait to see you try to link the two concepts.

Nice false flag

Around blacks never relax

> your hard-line stance will never be accepted as it is immune to compromise
It is accepted. There are countries all over the world that are ethnostates. Some of them are even white ethnostates. There are legitimate political parties out there in power that advocate for turning their country into a white ethnostate

Something like that could never exist in America since it was multiracial and multicultural from the very beginning, but it is a thing elsewhere

>Absolutely not, can't wait to see you try to link the two concepts.
What's there to link? Different populations reproducing in different environments for the most part of their development.

> racism
No such thing

My beliefs are not based on racism or hatred, but on the future of the white race and Europe. I love culture, i love history, and i love everybody, but i also want the future generations of Norwegians to live in a white country celebrating our own culture over multiculturalism.

That doesn't mean i hate other people. I've already experienced first hand the problems multiculturalism causes when you go from being the majority to the minority in my part of the city.
Crime is on the rise, assault rapes (women being assaulted and raped on the street by strangers), robberies, knife stabbings, etc.

According to statistics, my people will become a minority within 2050, and i just find that extremely depressing.

You totally deny differences between peoples by saying that we are all equal while simultaneously saying that white people have some special privilege gifted to them that makes them different. So, you can't have both idiot.

Yeah every fucking black country having some of the highest crime rates in the world and blacks in the same economic state as whites in the same country having vastly higher crime rates proves nothing.

I can lead you to water but I can't make your stupid ass drink, so how about you drown yourself in it instead?

Its not about behavior, its about tribe and identity,

Haha nice one jamal. Niggers gonna nig.

Yeah, not seeing how that links at all to justification for racism. People of different races are different.

aight

It's a troll, don't bother responding, for fuck's sake

The two aren't mutually exclusive, individual cultures can exist and mingle.

It literally doesn't prove anything. Do you know a single thing about statistics? Correlation does not imply causation.

Look, you very clearly WANT to justify your racial bias. Why? What personal stake do you have in the matter?

Elaborate?

>Something like that could never exist in America since it was multiracial and multicultural from the very beginning, but it is a thing elsewhere
Nope.

Anyway, OP. Many of us have no problem treating individuals like individuals, we just recognize tendencies in different ethnic groups, and believe in the unequal distribution of certain traits in those ethnic groups, and this informs our position when someone approaches us demanding us to explain why there is an unequal representation of these groups in certain fields.

Niggers gonna nig. Keep it up Jahmal

>Yeah, not seeing how that links at all to justification for racism.
>People of different races are different.

Thanks for the effort, shitposter. Better luck next time.

>Nope
Are you going to deny to me that Japan is a Japanese ethnostate that will do anything to stay that way?

Niggerish acts against humanity justify my racism. NEXT THREAD. Stupid ass.

>most white liberals live in cities and come into contact with minorities on a daily basis

What did you mean by this?

>the word "racism" is a jewish marxist construct used to control multi ethnic societies.

It's not a bogeyman or a scapegoat. When you realize that "racism" has nothing to do with blind hatred as you have been conditioned to believe then we will talk.

stats

I'm not a racist. I'm a realist

Here's some shit: I hate the way people deal with racists, and other bigots. PC culture has strong knee-jerk reactions to anything that grinds against their ideology. I myself have found myself attacked over simple mistakes or misunderstandings. I think this sort of behavior more often pushes people further into their beliefs, rather than getting them to examine them more closely.

I was a militant atheist when I was a fair bit younger. I was given zeal by my distaste for religion and religious people. And I can assure you, no argument on the part of a religious person would have every convinced me not to loathe them. It was a harsh reaction to a particular group of people I had trouble with. But it was a viewpoint that made no sense, and did me and everyone else no good. I do still think that there are religious people that cause serious harm to innocents and to society as a whole. But I made a mistake when I deemed an entire group of people, that I knew nothing about, immoral and worthy only of scorn. It's a stale fucking meme to talk about "letting go of hate", but it truly is a step in the right direction. And it doesn't mean just lying down and taking it. I have had interactions with religious people that have caused me to dislike them, but I have judged them independently. The same goes for people of whatever race. Perhaps there are races, religions, etc. that I have more trouble getting along with. But I don't try to impose my bias on other people, or attempt to change the way the country I live in operates to discriminate against them.

I wouldn't call it blind hate, but if you know of another "form" of racism that you would like to discuss, I truly am all ears. I may or may not know what you mean, but I'd be happy to hear more.

Read the thread

"People are different" does not justify racism.

Majority of these racists are virgins, so I would be mad at the world too if I never got laid. Keep cucking lads.

I live amongst them.

>"People are different" does not justify racism.
Sure it does, it's just a justification that you don't agree with.

>niggers being more likely to commit crime doesn't prove that niggers are more likely to commit crime
>unrelated platitude
>attempt to make the argument about the person arguing instead of the actual topic
brilliant dude

what's good for the goose is good for the gander

stale meme, borderline meaningless
>I'm not A, I'm B
>What is your definition of B?
>Gives definition of A

haha xd bro, nice meme
fuck off

Those were two unrelated thoughts, not an attempt at a derail. And I'm arguing that it's not an innate quality. For the last god damned time, correlation does not imply causation.

what

I cannot see the magical bridge you've built between these two concepts in your own mind. Differences are not disadvantages inherently.

What makes those things two seperate concepts, user? Why do you now jump to disadvantages for no reason?

If you don't want to actually bring your argument to the table, that's fine, just stop posting.

Those are very simple questions that need to be clarified before we can continue this discussion.

I already wanted to end this after your cognitive dissonance was revealed earlier but you insisted, so now answer.

If you post it a third time you'll win the debate.

>It doesn't trigger every person who's ever learned anything about racial bias

I haven't read this thread, but you're an idiot OP. That is exactly what happens. If you say you don't like lazy moochers, you get called racist. Actual rasim develops as a response against this very phenomenon.

I don't discriminate based on race, but ideals and I really don't like Islam's ideals lol

But I think most people use black crime statistics to justify racist beliefs, not sure how they justify it for other races though. Personally, I don't care.

Even John Oliver points out how absudly segregated cities are and concludes liberals are basically full of shit.

Spend any period of time around unfiltered blacks, spics, poos, or sand niggers and you too will have racist beliefs.

The people who respond that way aren't "everyone", but I won't deny it happens. I am definitely opposed to that sort of presumption.

You sure you know enough about Islam, my man? How many times have you read the Quran?

What's your point?

That's not a justification, that's an excuse.

>How do you even justify speciesist beliefs? Are you so attached to your bogeyman or scapegoat that you'll insist that a creature's species fully describes their conduct and behavior? There are shitty animals of all classes, colors, and creeds. If you have a problem, call out the behavior that bothers you, not the species traits you think are making them behave that way.

>For example, I of course dislike species who mooch off of our health care system, abuse food stamps, etc. (in specific, when those people do nothing to help themselves.) Many creatures who give focus to this cause choose to blame black species for this sort of thing. I don't give a shit what species the creature doing it are, I want whoever to stop. It's more direct, more efficient, more effective, and it doesn't trigger every creature who's ever learned anything about species bias.

>That's not a justification, that's an excuse.

You're implying that patter recognition is a bad thing unless it's justified by some outside authority. It does not have to be. There is nothing wrong with it. It is truth, staring you in the face.

Oh and while you're at it, explain what kind of justification you want.

we dont hate them. we just acknowledge that they arent necessary for society. our societys would function even better without them. they are completely optional

well memed my good friend

If you ring a bell and give a dog a treat, it'll respond to the bell whether the treat is given or not. That's not truth, but it is pattern recognition. I'll outright state that pattern recognition alone is not enough to form an ideological basis

Are you necessary for society? Would society function better without you? This shit doesn't make any sense. You're defining society based on your own race.

>That's not a justification, that's an excuse.
So I assume you feel just as safe around Pit Bulls as you do golden retrievers right?

>If you ring a bell and give a dog a treat, it'll respond to the bell whether the treat is given or not. That's not truth

How is that not the truth. You saw it with your own eyes, the nature of the dog's behavior. The difference is that niggers are shit not because of some mundane training, but thousands of years of divergent evolution.

>the peole who respond that way aren't everyone

What does that even mean? When did I imply that it was? Nothing is ever "everyone," as adults we all know that already.

>Your point?
Liberals are full shit and that's the real problem with race relations. The racism you see here is natural consequence of their actions. Hurr durr not all liberals, but like I said above, that's always the case, and should go without saying.

Facts don't need to be justified, your emotions don't diminish them.

Human races are not equal in intelligence or ability.

If you find that insulting, then it's only because you're in denial.

>hey, do you guys hate statistical inference as much as I do?

>Nigs commit far more violent crime and thievery than other races
>Nigs overwhelmingly hate/distrust whites
>Jews have disproportionate control over many industries and still play the victim over and over again
>Jews overwhelmingly hate/distrust white goyim who don't do their bidding
>Sandniggers ALLAHU ACKBAR each other all the time and have no regard for life or anything that isn't shitty Islam-based garbage
>Sandniggers overwhelmingly hate all who are not Muslim (as well as all Muslims of different sects)

GEE, I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE MIGHT JUST BE RACIST, DUDE!!!

>observe that niggers nig
>avoid niggers

They justify themselves hippy

You can't expect a treat every bell ring just because you were right a few times. Recognizing a "pattern" does not make that pattern valid, or mean that your understanding of the pattern is complete.

What's the connection here? Are you just trying to derail my point?

I'll admit that I'm more likely to be suspicious of a black person than a white person, but that's not because I think black people are inferior or unworthy. I understand the culture I live in, and know that black people predominantly occupy a lower socio-economic class, which unfortunately changes their behavior. Doesn't mean I hate black people. I know pit bulls are often trained to be guard dogs, doesn't mean I hate pit bulls if I'm cautious around them.

Look at my initial point, that's where I got "everyone" from. I'll admit liberals cause issues and goad racists, but that doesn't mean racists are totally devoid of blame.

Your first and second sentences contradict each other.

What might you be inferring?

>claims ranging from lying via omission to flat out opinions
If your point was that people like to jump to conclusions, then well proven.

Can you give me a lead on the original publication date or the like? I'm curious.

nah

CTR is back. Back to waste old jewish people's good money arguing against statistical and scientific reality. You'd think they would have learned with the last $10 million they wasted. But no, the brainwashed plebs they are, they're back to shit the bed again.

People of different races are different but that doesn't necessarily mean one race is better than another, just different. Racial supremacy is retarded, but multiculturalism is even moreso.

You are so fucking stupid, it's remarkable