Giant crowds everywhere defying Trump. His presidency is over before he started. His approval rating is 33%...

Giant crowds everywhere defying Trump. His presidency is over before he started. His approval rating is 33%. You can't be president when nobody likes you.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/us-nato-encirclement-of-russia-america-launched-the-cold-war-before-the-end-of-world-war-ii/5381447
youtu.be/-UrjT_ulHCw
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is obviously a color revolution. Do you really hate Trump so much that you want this country to become a failed state? Do you even understand what would happen?

Are the same people doing these ratings the ones that said he had a 3% chance of winning? Lol probably.

>collapse of the soviet union 1991
huh wow

So you post a fucking Metalica concert? Really gets those neurons firing.

Keep crying faggot no one cares

> USA is staging color revolution in USA
This is absolutely hilarious to watch. Altho I hope Trump will prevail and everyone responsible will be executed for treason.

They're probably polling people other than just the userbase of Sup Forums.

>giant crowds
nothing has changed, those who supported Trump support him still, those who oppose him oppose him still. Much like we saw during the campaign the media is spinning a story to keep retarded leftists engaged, but it doesn't reflect the reality.

>You can't be president when nobody likes you
Someone should have told Hillary that.

>color revolution
I don't think so, any situation that leads to open conflict is pretty much an instant loss for the libshits and the people that pay the bills for the Democratic Party know it. If they actually get near that point people like Hillary Calm and Schumer will come out and call for "calm" and lead their sheep back into the pen.

Yeah bro drumpf is 10% polls told me hillary would win so i decided not to vote

>poll liberal areas
>33%

That's what they do

That's democracy.

>USA is staging it.

No you Ruskie fuck, it's your government in tandem with the Chinese that are funding it. Seriously, look into all the investments made in the West coast recently for instance. This can only benefit your country as well crumble and fall apart.

This. Revolutions REQUIRE the support of the working class and/or farmers.

We just had our workers revolution and it was peaceful. They're on our side.

half the country voted for him, these soros paid crowds deserve to be mowed down

Hollande's approval rating is 4%. He'll do fine.

Soros will disappear down a deep dark hole thanks to the Patriot Act and NDAA 2012.

Color revolutions aren't about open conflicts.
Basically, they are combination of mass protests, subversion of police and counter-intelligence and then internal coup with some semi-legal bullshit like "people willed it".

In USA they will try to go with impeachment, and media will use protests as reason for it.

> Soros is Russian asset
Man, you can't find more bitter enemies than Soros and Russia.

Funny how just months after the USA political third impact, MSM/lefties just to back to the same narrative.

Their hysteria against everything Trump does only brings more centrists into his camp. I wonder how much money they are willing to waste on failed tactics and if they will eventually shoot the guy.

Theyre just radicalizing the right. This shit only works in shithole Muslim countries with poor standard of living. Everyone is way too comfortable and has shit to lose.

We didnt want this. We just wanted to live peacefully and protect our nation. They have given us no choice.

FORTY MILLION DOLLARS OF JEWISH LIES, SHILLS, AND MOBS

>still believing poll numbers

>impeachment
The conditions for impeachment are very well defined and basically impossible to fulfill with a same party Congress.

Oh, I'm not saying Soros and his (((backers))) aren't also involved. Just that this happens to benefit our geopolitical rivals, in this case, you and China. Or rather your governments.

If we should go to war anytime soon, it's been fun shitposting with you.

You actually can

It doesnt benefit Russia. If the US falls they have no ally in the fight against globalism, they're all alone again.

shut up nigger fart. sage

Theyre gonna be so fucking mad when he's reelected and realize they fell for the poll meme again

Only homos reply to every fucking post.

If this many people protested the governments in the Middle East, I wonder if the region would be peaceful.

>If the US falls they have no ally in the fight against globalism

Dude, WE'VE been their biggest enemy in their fight against "globalism". The cold war NEVER ended. Why do you think we've been meddling in Ukraine and in Syria and the like? Why do you think we have hit them with so many sanctions? Why do you think we've been putting our missile shield defense closer and closer to Russian borders?

To encircle them and castrate them militarily and economically.

globalresearch.ca/us-nato-encirclement-of-russia-america-launched-the-cold-war-before-the-end-of-world-war-ii/5381447

If you want more, I suggest you pick up books on geopolitics.

That's why they need masses on streets.
In Ukraine, Yanukovich's impeachment was completely illegal too, they just threw away constitution and laws and voted anyway, and then western media declared Yanukovich impeached.
They tried exactly same shit in Venesuella month ago, declaring Maduro impeached despite not even having such clause in their laws.

The media said nobody supported trump and he would lose by a landslide.

Ever consider your stats are flat-out wrong, the demonstrators are vocal minorities and the majority(or close to it) supports his actions?

target rich environment

Yeah, and guess who's more likely to impose new sanctions and shit, Trump USA or Soros USA?
We most certainly don't want Soros to win.

Wasn't Obama's approval rating under 20% at some point?

>His approval rating is 33%
So was Hitler's when he entered office, and he was still Chancellor for 12 years.

The approval rating in California maybe lol

You're right. My feelings on it are this:

>I sincerely hope Trump isn't a Russian plant, as whatever he does is moot since it was in Russia's benefit the whole time
>I hope the reality is Putin is willing to work with Trump to instead take down China in exchange for Nato backing off and the sanctions being lifted.

reminder that OP is a bot

Actually it's 58%

With all these Crowds keep forming in Liberal Cities all the time since Trump became POTUS, I'm surprised no sleeper terrorist tried any attacks there.

So, when POTUS is going to declare that Trump lost legitimacy and has to go? Did he already call for UNSC meeting to impose no-fly zones?

>His approval rating is 33%
Yeah and his chances of winning the presidency were 3% apparently. Look what happened.
Your point is?

>You can't be president when nobody likes you.

Which is exactly why we will be retiring the term 'president' here shortly.

>Giant crowds everywhere

Shouldn't those assholes be in bed so they can get up and go to work tomorrow?

These communist crybabies are feeding right into Trump's reelection. All the illegals will be deported, we will have voter ID laws to have an AMERICANS ONLY vote, and normal/moderates will associate anti-Trump with violent mobs causing mayhem and disrupting their daily affairs.

Seriously I think we really will get tired of winning before this is all done.

>You can't be president when nobody likes you.
Yeah you can.

Shooting Trump just puts Mike "the Electrocutioner" Pence in charge, and it makes him into a martyr for the right to rally around.

Can we just lynch this fucking faggot yet? Seriously. Whats stopping us from just dragging him out of his house and up a tree?

Thanks Ivan. You're alright.

>His approval rating is 33%. You can't be president when nobody likes you.
Protip: You can, Hollande's rating is hovering between 1 and 15%
>1 post by this ID

Stay mad buddy. Styx said it best

youtu.be/-UrjT_ulHCw

works for congress

Impeachment is a political process. If Trumps approval falls to 15% or lower then the GOP congress will impeach him. The minute the fear the Trump actions will harm their chances of reelection.

He does not have far to go before that becomes a reality.

Styx is so based

This, Pence is basically the definitive moral leader to contrast with the degenerate left

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Sage

Does that approval rating come from the same pollsters who said hed never win?

These faggots are all bark, no bite. They'd be dispersed once the first shot is fire.

This. Cops and military are with us too. If anything happens at all it will be a massacre of liberals.