My crush told me that if Hamilton was our president today things would be much better. Is she right?

My crush told me that if Hamilton was our president today things would be much better. Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, shes an idiot.

post her pics

No. She's dumb. She actually thinks Hamilton was a musically gifted mulato man. She saw Hamilton and thought it was entirely historically factual. He's not white and Trump is so of course in her mind we'd be better off.

It would
but she'd be pissed

Because Hamilton is closer to Trump than Obama on most issues.

Especially Immigration.

He'd have that border closed down tighter than her vagina after you tell her this

Definitely she is right, because if Hamilton were our president today, he would make all blacks into slaves.

Hamilton was a dirty commie who cheated on his wife and pretended like he was hot shit all throughout the revolutionary war. He was also a huge asshole.

>my crush
reported for underage, enjoy your ban

Hamilton was shithead and Burr should have shot him sooner. FUCK BANKS AND FUCK COPRATISM

Hamilton was an abolitionist.

Hamilton was an outspoken proponent of monarchy. Is you crush aware of that and the implications?

He supported a de facto aristocracy, but not monarchy.

No she's bluepilled AF. Literally would rather vote someone singing and prancing on stage rather than listening to policies. Hamilton's whiskey tax was a major overstep of the government's boundaries for petty reasons. He literally raised an army 1.5x the size of the total participants in the revolutionary war to fight beatniks who wanted to drink a cup of beer after a hard day farming.

Only because he hated the south not because he thought it was moral

"An attempt to create an elective monarchy in the United States failed. Alexander Hamilton argued in a long speech before the Constitutional Convention of 1787 that the President of the United States should be an elective monarch, ruling for "good behavior" (i.e., for life, unless impeached) and with extensive powers."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy
Doesn't fit absolute monarchy nor aristocracy.

Leftist rioters would've been beaten, arrested, and executed for treason and insurrection.

no, she has no idea how hamilton thought the government should work.

hint the fed govt and president would have move power.

Hamilton's vision of America would by today's standards be a reactionary far-Right Christian Anglo Ethnostate, so yeah, actually America would be infinitely better.

He was a vile Jew.....so no.

Hamilton was a fucking G, fuck ya'll haters the man did the best he could given the conditions he had to go through,

Faggot Jew and lousy shot.

He was a Federalist piece of shit

He legit wanted the merchants to decide everything instead of the common man

Thank fuck for Aaron Burr, that's all I can say. Hamilton was a shill for The Rothschilds/Bank of England.

No. Hamilton and his banks, and the loose construction that came along with it, did argueably more to hurt this nation than anything else in it's history, because everything bad, from income tax to the new deal to Obama to all the stuff lincoln pulled, was all because of hamilton.
Hamilton should have been shot sooner, we would have been much better off.

Fuck hamilton, and fuck anyone who likes him because of that shitty musicle. Lin Manuel miranda can go burn in hell with hamilton.

The F1 driver? No.

>things would be much better
Given that Hamilton was a Germnanic supremacist, I say, yes - things would be much better. All Germanic nation, best nation