What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the upcoming vaccine for genital herpes?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the upcoming vaccine for genital herpes?

news-medical.net/news/20170120/New-genital-herpes-vaccine-candidate-shows-promising-results-in-preclinical-tests.aspx

What could this mean for the future? More casual sex? more degenerate behavior? Increased prostitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2010/11/07/everyone-has-a-herpes-virus/
nytimes.com/2014/02/27/health/mental-illness-risk-higher-for-children-of-older-parents-study-finds.html?_r=0
acsh.org/news/2016/10/17/new-promising-herpes-vaccine-interview-dr-william-halford-10313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully it'll create something worse like super herpes.

fuck a vaccine

Heh.

More autistic sex workers

This. All degenerates will be lulled into a false sense of security and then BAM! Super herpes.

makes condoms more effective.
condoms are pretty effective against most STDs but only 50% effective against the herp

Oh god, vaccines, wait until /x/ hears about this.

Good, i get cold sores all the fucking time and i look like a leper for a fucking week because of it.

I don't fucking care because I'm not a degenerate.

alot of people have herpes and dont know they spread it because theyre asymptomatic

I'm against it.
I get mad when I see progress made towards AIDS medication also, just let these degenerates die and focus on something else.
t.doc

More autism

I'm rather surprised a subunit-based vaccine works, I was expecting you would need an attenuated live-virus or at very least a VLP vaccine to work against a member of the herpesvirus family.

Then again, maybe I'm not wrong and this will flop in-vivo in human trials.

>2017
>afraid of herpes

Only Sup Forums virgins

Herpes doesn't even do anything most of the time though

Fuck yourself degenerate fuck

Everyone has mouth herpes. You get it from your mom when she kisses you as a baby. What do you think cold sores are?

Sorry you have herpes, I've never had a cold sore in my life you nasty fuck

Cold sores seem like a bitch. I'm content without them.

lol what? I don't get cold sores.
sorry about your mom sucking so many dicks to get it

Herpes simplex type 1, which is transmitted through oral secretions or sores on the skin, can be spread through kissing or sharing objects such as toothbrushes or eating utensils. In general, a person can only get herpes type 2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection.

This. I've got one right now

did your mother tongue you or some shit?

aren't genital herpes a different strain than mouth herpes?

God, the lack of general understanding of herpes bothers me. I'm ashamed enough to have them visual sake, and I don't need all your garbage misinformation spread around to other ignorant cunts until the virus stigma is on par with syphilis.

Hope you enoyed that cock.

>still mad his old ass sperm made his son austistic

SAD

will this cure oral herpes I hate this shit its from my mom

Your mother was a whore.

t. std ridden roastie

That is the logical and evolutionary outcome. Degenerates BTFO.

Almost everybody has hpv of some form or another. Most do mostly nothing, and only a few do bad stuff on your hoo ha.

Reason they were trying to make hpv vaccines for girls mandatory. Not surprising nazis are anti-health.

Hot.
Story?

This.

>Factors such as sunlight or stress (which causes changes in hormones) can reactivate the virus which will travel back down to the lips and reinfect them producing a new sore. This cycle can be repeated numerous times throughout the life of the person. Even if you do not have cold sores there is still a possibility that you can have the virus in your nerves and it is just not being reactivated. 70-90% of adults have this virus.

blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2010/11/07/everyone-has-a-herpes-virus/

Goddamn it. Beat me to it. Came here to say exactly this.

>his old ass sperm
>actually repeating a woman's lies
What's it like being a cuck?

>science is a woman

>Compared with the children of young fathers aged 20 to 24, those born to the same men age 45 and older had about twice the risk of developing psychosis, the signature symptom of schizophrenia; more than three times the likelihood of receiving a diagnosis of autism; and about 13 times the chance of having a diagnosis of attention deficit disorder. They also tended to struggle more with academics and substance abuse.

nytimes.com/2014/02/27/health/mental-illness-risk-higher-for-children-of-older-parents-study-finds.html?_r=0

Thanks for proving the point that anyone who needs reddit-tier buzzwords to form a sentence is an idiot.

i already have it

Birth?

I think it comes less from kissing babies
and more from sucking fat, diseased penis.

This is something coal burning roasties tell themselves to feel less shitty about their impulse control and terrible decisions in life.

They start going to church or become lesbians at some point after this, maybe they'll lock down some beta (who they'll most likely leave later) and blame all of their problems on other people.

I'm not anti-health, quite the contrary, I'm anti-degeneracy.

There's another one in the pipeline that will:

>We conducted this trial in the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis, with a total of 20 enrollees for the primary purpose of evaluating how participants who already suffered with recurrent genital herpes tolerated RVx’s live Theravax (HSV-2) vaccine (3). While we were at it, we also collected some simple metrics of efficacy, which seem to have provided overwhelmingly positive results.

acsh.org/news/2016/10/17/new-promising-herpes-vaccine-interview-dr-william-halford-10313

Giga-Herpes

sterilization incoming :)

Your threadly reminder that "cold sores" are, in fact, Herpes type 1, and they can absolutely be spread to the genitals if you engage in oral sex

>upcoming
what? this has been mandatory for 12 yo girls in spain for a while now

is this some kind of ebin meme

Then it is dormant or you never been kissed.

Not everyone gets cold sores but everyone carrys the virus.

Or you just never been kissed.

The 10% that they say don't have it on tue studies are also the same 10% that jave never been kissed.

I would prefer a cold sore sure first but...ok

What if you already have herpes?

does the vaccine still help you?

>More casual sex? more degenerate behavior?

you're supposed to be doing this NOW you fucking nu-male beta cuck

Sup Forums is a board of red pilled alpha chads. r9k is down the hall to the left

It isn't a true herpes vaccine though.

A True Herpes Vaccine would immunize against all strains which means that even Chicken Pox would be immunized against at the same time.

>I think
user you need to stop doing that because it clearly isn't working out for you.

I have it but have never been kissed...

Most people don't have the sexual herpes but the herpes responsible for Chicken Pox.

This vaccine doesn't seem to help you get rid of the Chicken Pox currently deactivated in your healthy body.

are you autistic?

>Not everyone gets cold sores but everyone carrys the virus.

kek. You mean the same virus as chicken pox?

Again this is scientific rationalization. Like when someone gets HPV, they'll go through the whole stage of grief and shit of that nature. And they should.

But then, instead of completing the cycle of grief, they'll rationalize some shit like "80% of people have HPV", when it's not really the case.

80% of Americans don't have HPV irl, though its certainly rising (along with everything else) because promiscuity is on the rise. Fucking nasty, diseased people, or being involved in a sexual circle where one member does is all ti takes, and is quite common now. But we still had lower rates than most of the world when it came to STD's.

Degeneracy makes everything diseased and ugly.

>riddled user detected