Way to go Trumptards they'll probably be beheaded by ISIS for being Christians...

Way to go Trumptards they'll probably be beheaded by ISIS for being Christians. Trump went full retard with this blanket ban while sucking Saudi and Paki cock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4169296/Syrian-Christian-family-turned-away-airport.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GF9B-9PH4qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Orthodox are idolatrous

Good riddance shit skin

They have to go back.

i'd fuck it

I don't care.

Exceptions made for actual "Refugees" pending a background check and new vetting measures. Don't have poo come out over everything.

sorry op, I don't believe these stories are true.
They are fabricated lies meant to undermine the new policy.

And even if they are true, the things is the United States doesn't really NEED any more people. Our population is big enough and still growing naturally. Excessive immigration is going to quite literally ruin the American dream forever.

wait, now I'm actually against this ban. didn't think it would hit christians.

should've said muzzies only at the bottom of the order

i dont belive they are eal either

>waited 15 years

Well, you can wait 3 more months.

its not supposed to hit christians. trump specifically made exception for it

martyrs for a good cause.

Every single person in transit when the order came down has since been processed and/or released.

You're a traitor to the republic and when we find you we will feed you to the dogs.

>not white
fuck 'em

So it aint a muslim ban kek

Fuck shes hot tho

They have a civic obligation to make their own country great again, instead of fleeing like pansy faggots and living off white folks tax dollars.

>Orthodox

Bye

>Saudi cock

No retard, the Saudis are supporting the safe zones. We own them and you're a fucking loser

I don't care what religion shitskins are they can fuck off

Latin Americans have to wait 20+ years for a green card and they get denied all the time

It's not like US it's the only place to go, they could go to Israel for example

looks like fake news to me

Wtf why isn't there an exception made for hot refugees

No, they own us and have been funding the Wahhabi cults that have been that have been acting as terrorist recruitment and training centers in the West.

The majority of the country doesn't want you here.
The world hates you.
The majority of this country would rather live multiculturally than ever acept your kind into real society.
Stay in Sup Forums faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=GF9B-9PH4qQ

They look like Greeks.

look like spoiled shits, who gives a fuck

>majority
>majority
>majority

Nice argument nigger

Hillary won the popular vote. Fact. Faggot.

I don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeee

I guess that's why you lost.

It'll not be majority when all the shitskin got deported.

Why don't you chant about it faggot

They should've just stayed in their shithole countries.

Those girls are cute. I bet Trump would grab them by the pussy. Decisive!

Still waiting on that argument, nigger

Trump won the popular vote in states where it mattered.

>The majority of the country doesn't want you here.

If it's brown let it drown

Damn. You guys don't even care about your Christian people.

dispels the jews calling it a 'ban on muslims'

when is the left going to call for boots on the ground?

everyone high or just turning 18 in California. they really aren't the kind of people we want making the big decisions they're not the people we want to take into consideration

This story is literally unbelievable.

Aw nu, turning away a genuine non-whale woman.
How will the US ever recover?

>claims to have waited 15 years
>can't fucking wait a few months more to be vetted

I thought they were prioritising Christians considering the ISIS genocide of them?
1.2mn has dwindled to 250k in 3 years. UN is hoping they are undocumented and displaced without papers in various countries otherwise ISIS has murdered 1mn Christians in 3 years under Obama's administration.

>this kills the cuck

Good. Christianity is a cucks religion. Let them learn to fight or they can die a brutal, but deserved, death. Pretty funny how their god never steps in to save them. lol

It doesnt. Trump said specifically he wants to prioritize Christian refugees. This is a fabrication. Globalists are going all out, they think surely they will stump Trump this time

This reminds me of the U.S. St. Louis when FDR wouldn't let Jews dock in the U.S., so the ship went back to Europe.

Those Jews ended up in Auschwitz.

There have been only 53 christian refugees accepted into the US by Obama (a miniscule amount despite the fact that they are the most endangered). The chance of a whole family of them being turned away is incredibly unlikely. Smells fake.

>better let more Muslims into our country or they'll cut off our heads

That sucks a little bit, but they would have immediately started voting Democrat party, so it's better if they are sent back for ISIS to behead.

Then why did you lose faggot? Lmao

Apparently He does, read Voice of the Martyrs sometime.

Source?

And you had doubt it was created by Obama

>californians
>people
Wew lad i love this meme

send some slavs... fuck em'

Trump actually made an exception for persecuted Christians from those 7 nations.
Seems someone fucked up.

Oh no that sucks. Guess they should've backed Assad.

Yeah except the news disnt create stories out of thin air back then because a rogue steak salesman disrupted their plans for a one world government.

luegenpresse.

B-b-but I thought it was a Muslim ban. CNN lied to me.

>tfw my best friend is syrian orthodox Christian in PA

Christian refugees =/= immigrants.

>>>/leddit/

Go back you stupid fucking marxist

Yeah it was the editor who allowed blatantly fake news to be published. I bet these people dont even exist or theyre distorting the whole story and omitting parts.

Its fucking dailymail after all

Oh yea good point

US dollar relies on the petro dollar , they own you hard you dumb cuck

its for anyone coming from one of the seven countries, its only for 90 days retards. also why the fuck do we need more poeple

underrated

if its brown, turn it down.

Yup, with preference given to persecuted religious minorities. Which in the case of those countries means Christians.

Once we are able to have a thorough and safe vetting procedure these people will be given priority.

Tough choices have to be made. If it's between putting the American people at risk or putting a foreign person at risk thd American government should always side with their citizens.

>Look goyim, it's my narrative again!
Am I supposed to believe this?
Say no to fake news

>blanket ban
>Muslim ban

Pick one.

>muzzies in disguise.

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America. Fact. Faggot.

All cucktians are spineless pussies.

Good they can go fight Isis

And I don't fucking care

AS an a Orthodox Christian I tell ya what you are saying is not true at all my friend. They hate abortion and they dont like gay marriage or social degeneracy so they hate the left as much as you do. Know who is on your side brother.

>beheaded by ISIS for being Christians

Well that's what a Muslim does best.

>that Oklahoma
wew lad

>news disnt create stories out of thin air back then
Hahaahahaha good one user

Man, astroturfing on Sup Forums tonight is working overtime.

Need to wait 10 hours for the shills to clear out...

niggers and spics hate abortion and gay marriage too and they still vote Democrat for gimmedats.

fuck this "but this particular mudslime group is social conservative" nonsense.

If they're brown, they're voting Democrat.

stipulate that and you'll never be wrong.

Its White People vs.

I you can't figure that out, you've already lost.

They can wait 15, why can't they wait 90 until the ban is lifted?

>Dailymail

Those are cucktholics leaf