What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why stop there? Lets break it down further and see shot by races.

Ban assault toddlers

Also fpbp

>being shot by another American

49 people died in the Orlando shooting. You can nit pick all you want but Islamic belief had a hand in it.

>W-WELL ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CHILDREN ARE MORE DEADLY THAN SOMEONE DECAPITATING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD, SEE THIS IS WHY BORDERS ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

get back to me when 19 lawnmowers are capable of hijacking 4 airliners and killing nearly 4,000 in an hour....

>American

Irrelevant.

>2005-2014

oh look another American.

This. But we need counter memes and some of us aint got that magic or talent.

what about blacks?

2001 is an "inconvenient" year.

>you're more likely to die in a car accident than get hit by lightning so you should go outside in a thunderstorm carrying a big metal pole

>According to the National Weather Service, there are an average of 25 million lightning strikes are detected each year in the United States.
and they only kill 31 people yet there are only 325,000 terrorists according to EU estimates

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please

im no mathematician but these numbers sure indicate that muslims are more deadly than lightning strikes, especially including the fact that there's a motive behind the killing.

Saw this posted on my facebook the real number is 37 per year.

source: religionofpeace.com

Islam only strikes in plane or majority.

I forgot to mention this doesn't even include Americans killed in terrorist attacks abroad of which there are many.

oh sap

This shit always makes me kek. Off the top of my head, I can remember two specific incidents of Islamic shootings last year. 70+ people just from those two attacks, just in the US.

Lets include 1 more day earlier in the scope of the averages and see how that works out :^)

Read the * faggot then look at today's date

Kim fucking Kardashian posted this garbage.

And Islamic terror is only half the issue with bringing them here.

The libtards who think like terrorism is the ONLY red flag holding the right back from wanting these subhumans in our countries are fucking idiots.

Rape, sexual assault, assault, all sorts of other crime, shitty views on women & gays, drain welfare, live in ghettos, rarely contribute anything, race mixing, etc...

All garbage we don't need.

But they weren't immigrants, those were just Islamic jihadis. We won't include those because it goes against the point we are making.

>"wow, why are you afraid that we want to raise your chances of dying from islamic jihadists?"

The left's argument for banning guns was "if we could save just one life, it would be worth it."

I see 9 lives that could have been saved. We need to ban Muslims 9 times. Together, we can make a difference.

>Kim would eat them all to make her ass fatter.

>You cannot calculate the number of deaths prevented from a thwarted attack, its not like billions of dollars aren't spent on this (Islamic Terrorism) issue.
Its crappy logic, the reason there are so few deaths is because of how many goddamn resources are put in to prevent. Its not like if we woke up tomorrow and didn't give a shit about it (i.e. leftist mentality) that it would go away. I can GUARANTEE that number would rise.

exactly.

If one innocent man is in prison, we should empty all the jails.

uhh no.

If we didn't have huge organizations to prevent it.