toppest

Here you go, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=kVeZ0_Lhazw
youtube.com/watch?v=jm4DNMNEZM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

A faggot

he's been around for years and you faggots are oblivious

Some guy who sticks up for white interests who people hate on because they are part brown and can't cope.

Why are there so many shills making fun of him all of the sudden?

Nobody can take a sucker punch standing up unless your superman.

/leftypol/
They've raised the meme standard for Lenin, catgirls, gulags.
They're trying to bully Spence.
They managed to infiltrate 8pol successfully and convince them to dox or support the dozing of TRS because nothing will be hardcore enough.

I know. It honestly bugs me when people here accuse him of being a plant simply because they've never heard of him, as if you're supposed to first go through Sup Forums like it was Pallet Town or something.

Reminds me of that adage, "How could Nixon win? Everyone I know voted Democrat!"

Well as we know, 8/pol/ has been compromised by antifa. Hillary Clinton had CTR come here a lot, too. Not to mention however many JIDF people were on here already.

I wish the TRS forum would come back. It was honestly much better than what Sup Forums has allowed itself to become.

A guy with a dork's suit.

ANOTHAH E-CELEB FAGGOT JEW-SHILL

I would assume antifa has heard of Sup Forums at least once, so they must be aware of our presence. Antifa is also a movement of basement dwellers, so I am sure they spend a lot of time online.

No idea who he is but he's dreamy. I hope he's not a leftist scum.

pwnt

>Well as we know, 8/pol/ has been compromised by antifa. Hillary Clinton had CTR come here a lot, too. Not to mention however many JIDF people were on here already

nope

Hi Spencer! How's the jaw?

it's all the David Brock shills and gaslighting cucks working for the left/Soros faggots.

Trying to diminish our enthusiasm for Based Richard Spencer

Azzmador made a very excellent point on the recent episodes of The Krypto Report.

>Goes to the Richard Spencer protest at Texas A&M
>One of the Antifa confronts him
>Azz doxxes him later
>Antifa guy has a badge for being in 100 Antifa events in one year
>Meaning he is traveling near constantly, therefore can't be on welfare or have a job
>Must be being paid by Soros or some shit

But wait! There's more!

>The reason Antifa wear masks isn't so that they don't simply get doxxed or identified when crimes are committed
>It's so that normies won't recognize the same protesters over and over again!
>The masks are supposed to trick nomies into thinking that the protesters are local and spontaneous

Big if true!

It's obviously true and we've known this for forever. A lot of protest groups don't wear masks and you see the same people all over the country being interviewed for several consecutive years. It seems like Leftist professional rioter is a standard gig for people their first few years out of college.