Why are Americans so dumb?

Good luck with those avocados and bananas or my salsa Tabasco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvHbMiTfWgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking love Mexico so much. How can one country BE so based?

You should build a wall to keep the Yankees out.

Pinche retrasado chinga tu madre

Estupido ahora nosotros podemos comprar esos aguacates
We rich now

>20% of 120 is 20 dollars
You fucking idiot

dumbass making this comic doesn't know percentages

What chicANO butt hurt because your minimum wage job won't give you more bananas

They're paying for it anyway so it's like they're building their own wall

>mexican mathematics

Circumcision causes permanent and severe mental and emotional trauma.

Niggers are smelly people hahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaha SMELLY
Niggers? More like stinky poo poo molds!

>implying Amerilards understand math

México was top Latin American country on PISA so Argentinians are more stupid than my brayans

Hispanics are so fucking retarded, goddamn.
Good luck with your dead country.

So America ended up with 20 dollars there, and Mexico with 100, when normally it would just be Mexico with 100.

What's the problem?

If the Mexican gives him $20 after America gives him $100, that means the American paid $80 for the bananas instead of $120.

By 2050 half of America will be Hispanic white boy so good luck as well

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

this
thread title btfo lol
also youre a retard its like us asking why muzzies are so based

>MFW you retards are rioting and decapitating each other over gas and it's $1.99/gal around the corner from me

It's mexican math, Americans are triggered because it doesn't work like that on the other side of the wall.

WW3 will start because of avocados

How does it feel to know that american hispanics will thrive under trump while your country slowly turns into Venezuela?

nigger that's not how math works it would be 125 you ignorant beaner

Fuck off Yankee

>Not knowing it was a plan from the government for 2018 elections BTFO

Good thing we're putting up a wall and booting them back to the hellhole they call home.

Please clap

Problem is no one is going to buy your mexishit at a 20 percent markup and your experts go overwhelmIngot to the US

Friendly reminder that Mexico will build and pay for the wall

Tabasco is made in Louisiana

>Only white people voted for Trump. All indoctrinated libs and brown people voted for Hillary

>being proud that your shitty people can ruin the rest of the world too
I dont understand the 3rd world mindset. Are you really just locusts or what?

If I was truly a 3rd world parasite, I would feel never ending shame. Instead 3rd worlders have so much pride in...in their ability to ruin everything for everyone? I dont get it

This.

Do the mexican people genuinely think their shit is worth more than what we already pay? We'll buy from literally anyone else and get higher quality goods with less lead paint.

>Hey central and South America you grow Avocados and bananas right?

>You do? Good cause some stupid beaner thinks Im gonna pay more for his shit when I can get it from you.

>Say how would you like to be our new major trading partner?

Better build that wall paco we have other options.

Lamao, good luck with all those center Americans Mexico already said it will not help America anymore in detaing other immigrants and supporting Muslims information Lamao good luck America

>mexico knowingly floods the US with millions of uneducated poor people that put a large burden on our social services
>get mad when we want to fix this

Are you serious? 20% of 100 is 20, which is added to $100, making $120. God damn Sup Forums can be retarded.

Your drug addicts should pay for it.

>central americans
>not being blocked by the same wall you will be

Choose one and ONLY ONE, pedro.

>avocados and bananas

Oh god, what are we gonna do when we have to pay $1 more every time we need to buy our annual avocado to use as rotting kitchen decor?

What did he mean by this?

take ur jealousy back to Sup Forums newfag

Exactly my thoughts. Also the annoying lecturing of people from more successful countries...

Because Mexicans keep coming in

if people feel your products are too expensive no one will buy them
then you'll have to sell them at a loss or let them rot

your people are scavengers, they will probably live off the rot
youtube.com/watch?v=nvHbMiTfWgM

Do you know where they transport it to Mexican trains so we could tax so those products will be more expensive for Americans. Lamao

Avocados are a very popular item, I don't know what world you're living in.

Are you a liberal because that was some real mental gymnastics to justify your dumb fucking opinions.

120 X .20 = 24

Kill yourself.

>Raises price to $120
>20% tax in this comic is still 20%
>$120 * .20 = $24 tax
>Therefore Americaball still collects $4 net positive tax (even though the bananas are overpriced)

>Me falling for the bait

We can grow our own fucking bananas you fucking piece of shit.

came here to post this

I literally can not figure out what this is trying to say, but in my mind all I can see is
A-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-BA A-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-BA PESOS HOMBRE AGUA OCHO A-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-BA

The item is $100. He is told to pay the tax of 20%. That is $20. The two are added together.

you mean the thousands of restaurants that use avocados in their dishes, that will end up paying hundreds of thousands more dollars for their produce, that will end up charging consumers for the difference because they have no choice?

HOW WILL JEB MAKE HIS GUAC
Trump deliberately did this trade war with Mexico to mess up jebs fun day Sundays

That's Spanish 1 vocab, how's your trip to Mexico chad?

Tabasco is made in Louisiana you dumb spic.

VAT taxes are used in most countries as a selective hidden tariff in their processes. Some are refunded some not, but we always pay it everywhere, weird.Guess who's the only major country to not have VAT taxes. The US. The Marshall Plan is over folks

That's because shitskins are so insecure about themselver they need to inflate their ego with something.

Best thing is, they don't even notice.

Ignorace truly is a blessing.

holy shit you stupid fucking liberal.

THE FUCKING SPIC CHANGED HIS SELLING PRICE TO 120$ TO OFFSET THE PRICE OF THE TAX. THE TAXED REVENUE IS NOW 120 FUCKING DOLLARS.

KILL YOURSELF.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE don't raise the price we are still your friend

With health foodie liberals looking for an alternative fat source and Mexican immigrants. I don't see where I am impacted.

Then why is the math in your comic so shit?

>tabasco is made in the US

>Mexican produce becomes noncompetitive in the American market place
>American producers capitalise

Mexico: 0
America: Great Again

>american education

>Thinks Mexico is exclusive to those things.

Niceeeeeeeee

Most mexicans know that. Tabasco is well known but not the most popular salsa.

OP pic was probably made by chicanos.

>Oh no, the price of Mexican goods has risen!
>Whatever will I do?
>I know, I'll buy American or any other country that isn't Mexico

Thats the only upside of going extinct - we gotta watch the subhumans starve to death in their aids mud huts and piss down on them from valhalla

>other americans correcting him
?

we'll survive

You mean the avocados that will be cheaper to source from california, causing only a slight price increase while keeping money in our economy?

american goods will become more expensive. Its just a fact.

>Are you really just locusts
Yes, they are.

>mexico gives US 20$
>US gives mexico 100$
>100-20=80
>now the bananas are even cheaper than before

This image is retarded, the bananas are sell in to US distributors, not the US itself.

>Tabasco

Lousiana fag says get the fuck out.

>hi sir, what would you like to drink
>could I have a glass of your house red and a cup of ice water?
>absolutely, and have you decided on an appetizer or entree?
>yes, I would like 37 diced avocados
>sir, I must inform you that due to recent taxation, we must now charge a $5 additional charge per avocado.

See because we are a first world nation we can have it shipped by sea instead by burro.

no comprende...
usted no comprende

he is clearly a border taco

AMERICA, YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IT'S NOT TOO LATE

JEB SUUUUUUUUUUUURGE

Because buying more expensive ecuatorian bananas just to fuck mexico is the most capitalistic thing to do.

real mexicans like Valentina i think. looks and tastes like shit so that's what i assume

The 20 dollars america's holding is going to pay for the wall, so you get 100$ bannana's and 20$ worth of wall all with America's own money, while mexico gets 100$ either way

Once you change the price you fucktard, your tax becomes 20% of 120 not 100

ITS 20% OF THE CURRENT FUCKING PRICE

Lamao all this fucking burgers

>falling for the 120 bait
>falling for Tabasco bait

> still thinking I'm paying for the wall.
> not knowing that I can get a female burger and get a citizenship in San Miguel de Allende REEEEEEE Burgers

There are plenty of third world shitholes lining up to fuck Mexico in the face and grab a slice of the US market. Including yours.

Tabasco is from tabasco Louisiana retard. Not tabasco mexico.

Tabasco sauce was never mexican...

>México was top Latin American country
That's like bragging about winning the special olympics, at the end of the day you're still a retard.

>Because buying more expensive ecuatorian bananas just to fuck mexico is the most capitalistic thing to do.

The fact that you genuinely do not understand this is actually a good idea proves to me you have no idea how the economy works.

After all, everyone knows you always get the best deals from bending over backwards for people!

is this mexican math?

Tariffs are meant to make foreign products less competitive than domestic ones. Mexican made cars will be more expensive for Americans to buy than American made ones, so more Americans will choose American made cars and manufacturers will choose to build their cars inside the US. The cartoon would make sense if the Americans chose not to but the bananas and bought American fruit instead.