ANY SOUTHERN ONTARIO FAGS JUST SEE THAT?

ANY SOUTHERN ONTARIO FAGS JUST SEE THAT?

CRAZY BLUE LIGHTS IN THE SKY. LIKE PILLARS TO HEAVEN. STRANGE MOVING THINGS. I'M ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF PETERBOROUGH AND SAW THESE CRAZY LIGHT PILLARS THAT WERE THERE FOR A FEW MINUTES, THEN JUST DISSAPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE.

Sorry for the caps, but I'm freaking out. Here's a shitty cellphone pic I grabbed just before they faded. The bright light thing in it isn't a star, it was moving around in circles, strangely.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuforc.org/
youtubemultiplier.com/588eb388a3a4f-diverse-and-enriched-canada-in-2017.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar
thelocal.se/20160107/mysterious-light-pillar-appeared-in-stockholm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar
sputniknews.com/art_living/201701291050130608-light-pillars-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=8OGfRpZT6bs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TR-3_Black_Manta
ici.radio-canada.ca/ontario/toronto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should I bring my tomato plants in?

WESTERN NY REPORTING IN

SAW THEM TOO

I sneezed

ive been jacking off I didnt see shit but big tiddies

no no no no.....

IVE HEARD ABOUT THIS CONSPIRACY MAN

DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME user 5 WAS SERIOUS ABOUT THE LIGHT MACHINE

FUCK

Raiden, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home.

you probably saw a test firing of Project Blue Beam.

wtf is that

It's nothing to worry about, you can trust me.

I got kuk id

Meteorite?

the government using false flag disasters and holograms to create religious deities to appear in the sky or a fake extraterrestrial invasion.

THEY JUST DISSAPERED COMPLETELY THEN CAME BACK.

HERE'S A PIC WHEN THEY DISSAPEARED

You can see there are some really fucking weird streaks in the sky that were the trails of that weird ass floating thing.

i'm freaking the fuck out guys.

what???

It's a sign that they've made the call

YOOO
link to that archive?

project blue beam incoming for sure

prepare to have mental images of your savior

end times are upon us

Scarborough here, called my buddy in Peterborough who's a pilot. He reckons ufo or less likely military

Put your cellphone down and go back inside. There is nothing to see.

you mean this shit, that is caused by ice crystals in the air and looks like it's moving because of air currents? yeah, it's alien saucers, you are fucked

>he doesn't know

hey guys! here is a picture without the blue beam!! crazy huh?

This, just the bogs preparing for their crusade to retake the GTA

FUUUUCKK

im in DC city area guys, but fucuuuuuuuccckkkkk

everything is just flying apart at the seams

My theory on this, the mandela effect, all of that sort of thing, is that we're living in a simulation.

But it's a very old simulation. It's been running too long.

The machine is breaking down, and is confusing data from our simulation with other similar simulations.

The error correction in the machine is failing, so when data for the timeline becomes corrupt, it has to create new data out of thin air to fill the gap.

This is going to get more and more pronounced as the machine wears down further.

YES WTF

fake

k

THE LIGHTS ARE GOING OUT

THEY'RE HERE

You know nothing. That picture depicts the Enterprise D attempting to transport that entire town into the main cargo bay.

send your report and copy of pic here: nuforc.org/

I believe the simulation theory is the only logical theory

Kek I miss old GLP but 4chins is better

KEEP TAKING THE MEDS CUNT FACE.

Yeah we get loads of military here, but nothing of this magnitude. it's no biggie to wake up to f-18s flying in the middle of the night, even had a fucking c-130 over my house once, but this was a fucking thing apart. They were all over town. I've had at least 4 other friends agree that that was weird as fuck, even got my old man outside on his porch over the phone, and he said he'd never seen anything like it. My girlfriend is native and says that it's 10000% not the aurora borealis, just some freaky ass alien shit.

One last pic, It dispersed after this.

I know the aurora borealis you fucking cuck. I lived in the fucking yukon for most of my life you god damn swedish piece of fucking shit.

I swear to fucking god you snowniggers think you're the only god damn cold country in the world with an iota of fucking northern culture. Not all of us are just fucking torontonian wops or FOB british colombians. I've worked in fucking grist mills in thunder bay, and as a fucking welder in the god damn north. Don't you lecture me on fucking northern phenomenon like I'm some fucking ignorant peasent rotting in the streets of fucking toronto.

you god damn fucking swedes. I might be a fuckign leaf but god fucking damn at least I'm not a god damn swedish fucking cuck. how's your bull doing? Might wanna get back to him, wouldn't wanna lose out on sucking his aids load out of your wifes cunt, you dirty fucking swedish prick.

Anyways.

entirely possible, desu.

LOL

Ottawa reporting in. 10 minutes away from Cuckdeau. Also saw the lights.

40 kliks north of Toronto here.

Seriously, what the fuck was that? I can't even describe it. I thought it might have been spotlights but if you're seeing it in Peterborough it can't be.

WTF IS IT HAPPENING?

>OP is a fucking leaf

Who got pics or vid?

I THOUGHT SPOTLIGHTS, TOO, BUT THERE AREN'T MANY IN PETERBOROUGH! There's like 1 shitty used car dealership that had them for a bit, and fleming college has a sports field, but these were all over the fucking place.

thanks for the flag, pedro, it's all you're good for you commie fuck.

youtubemultiplier.com/588eb388a3a4f-diverse-and-enriched-canada-in-2017.php

*Ruins thread*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar

lawlz
thats a pretty funny poast. swedish cuck got his fuckin ass handed to him

>PETERBOROUGH

Mein neger. I'm right in town.

That neighborhood looks familiar

>Trump is going to disclose extraterrestrial life

Nope. Not him or any other President in our life time.
We'll never see alien disclosure happen and I'm 100% sure of it.

Is it still up? What direction is it?

Someone in Oregon saw them

Durham here its completely overcast didn't see anything

The Star will gorge itself on clay

Shouldn't have legalized beastiality, too far leaf

>implying we elected him
>implying he wasn't elected by the poor people
My country's a prime example of why democracy is retarded in many cases. At the very least we aren't getting culturally enriched or buttfucked by immigrants, I'd rather stay here than move to Canada if I was given the chance right now.

Calm down fags. I'm a trucker and private pilot and I see these vertical beams all the time in Northern Ontario especially. They are street lights and building lights reflecting off tiny ice crystals in the atmosphere above them. A rare and interesting natural phenomenon, but a natural phenomenon nonetheless.

>unironically living in Ontario

Okay anons. Triangulate.

Everyone who saw it needs to post a map with an arrow that crosses your position going in the direction of the lights. (It doesn't need to end at your position, just go through it to preserve anonymity.)

Then we can make a collage and dispatch brave anons.

There were Strayan shitposters on GLP too?

Nice trips. Friend in selwyn said he saw them, too. Thought they were spotlights.

BUILD THAT WALL.

Here for school, spent most of my life in yukon, and I'll be back soon with the GF very soon. Got to get the fuck out of dodge.

Do you not know what a fucking drone is you paranoid shit head

Checked. It's just relfection lads!

This might not be total BS. There was a solar blip it looks like.

i feel like im missing out on a good meme

thelocal.se/20160107/mysterious-light-pillar-appeared-in-stockholm

Norther Lights

Holy shit I was about to post this thread. Mississauga checking in. Saw it when I was driving home but it has stopped for some time.

>wall
>Venezuela
Leave it to a leaf to know some geography.

that roast on sven was fucking sick

make sure every time you post you leave some kind of signature so i know never to call you a leaf again, brother

in south Ontario ?

You guys really are retarded/underage, this shit happens almost every winter, especially in canada

IT WAS IN RUSSIA AND WYOMING AND ALASKA TOO

sputniknews.com/art_living/201701291050130608-light-pillars-explained/

You didn't even read did you?

Nigga, what color the lights where? Want to check cos i saw the craziest shit an year ago.

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

FUCK FUCK FUCk, I'm in WNY too right on the border with canada. What's going on guys??

so it begins my Ontario brothers

you'll probably know because i'm fucking swearing a lot and bring up the fact that I lived in yukon, the only place not touched by cuntface torontonians and that fuckbag of a prime minister.

They happen here occassionally, but aren't the most common thing in the world. This definitely wasn't northern lights, though. I'd recognize them anywhere, and they're far more angled than this. These were legit straight lines in the sky. My girlfriend is a native, also (waiting for the jokes from you fellow leafs), and she confirmed theres no way in hell it was the aurora. We've spent a fuck load of time up north, and know our weird lights.

wasn't this, either. They were moving around whilst staying completely straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OGfRpZT6bs

GO ON TWITTER AD TYPE IN LIGHT PILLARS

RECENT SPIKE AROUND NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

flatland prairie nigger reporting in
noticed a literal fuktone "thats metrik" of large planes chemtrailing the shit out of the sky all day

They're just optical illusions triggered by sudden cold spells, goyim.

The Earths inner energy of Thoth is being released to show down with Kek in the final battle of control and chaos after Kek has millions of protestors and now a shooting the power of chaos must be held in check by Thoth or else the universe will soon come to an end.

They were blue for me

>thelocal.se/20160107/mysterious-light-pillar-appeared-in-stockholm
The fuck. How have I missed this? Strange.
I wanted to say "fucking retards, it's spotlights", but the time seemed strange and it wouldn't be very hard to find out.

>that fucking roast
fucking savage. based leaf

Hi GLP

It's a probably a tr-3b, they're surveillance drones developed as a black project. They've been seen all over the world, including in turkey a few months ago. look up #ufoattacktoturkey and see if what you saw matches those pictures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TR-3_Black_Manta

>explained

That's the most bullshit explanation they could've come up with.

>323
AAAAAAAA

Ah, you down on Wadell Ave?

Nice neighborhood. What you taking at Fleming?

High beams from moving cars. Of course they stayed vertical while moving. It's the ice crystals phenomenon.

Thats a water tower retard

But sven is right leaf.

You know northern lights are not from ice crystals but from radiation deflecting off of earths radiation barrier right?

daily reminder that there was an extinction level event in 2012 and we're all living in a simulation

I've heard of people seeing them as far as ottawa, but as far as I know they went away within just a few minutes. Is it still the berenstain universe?

This prarie boy can verify too. LOTS OF CHEMTRAILING TODAY. Almost none lately, it's almost like they're playing catch up or something. Criss crosses all sorts of bizarre shit.

what the fuck

It's all people retweeting the same one viral news story.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

There is even a wikipedia article for this you stupid faggots.

DO I NEED TO GET MY BUG OUT GEAR OUT? TELL ME WHATS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEE

There was just a Shooting in a Mosque in Quebec. Reported several dead. ici.radio-canada.ca/ontario/toronto/