Any "expert" on California wanna help me fix this map? I colored this in with minimal knowledge on California

Any "expert" on California wanna help me fix this map? I colored this in with minimal knowledge on California.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD0pqDOAtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Color it black like ash from nuclear holocaust.

Orange County is completely divided and heavily populated with very diverse cities. This will be the Stalingrad of the war. I would color it black or purple perhaps.

Push all the counties bordering water into the ocean and literally all problems go away.

Central Valley should be one state.

Separate the coast from eastern Cali and nuke san Bernardino

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD0pqDOAtk

This better?

this is the six californias picture from wikipedia from some officially proposed idea about splitting california into this
i think, from this map:
jefferson and norcal should be combined into just jefferson
silicon valley and west california should be combined into california
central and south california should stay as they are, but be renamed. i say to polk (south california) and lincoln (central california)
this gives us two republican states in jefferson and lincoln, a democrat state in california, and a swing state (i think) in polk.

go ahead and recolor it as you wish

Central Valley should be in whatever part of the state controls their water supply.

>Lincoln rep here

Almonds and grapes are now marked up by 200%. Thank you.

some colors changed for slightly easier viewing

Green: Jefferson
Dark Blue: Silicon
Light Blue: Eastern California
Purple: Shitlibistan
Orange: Central California
Red: South California

My proposal would provide the Republicans with a Solid Republican state (Jefferson) and a swing state (Central California).
The four other states would be solid Blue. East and South Cali would go blue by 15-20 points while Los Angeles (Shitlibistan) and The Silicon Valley would be blue by over 45 points.

Fuck. Eastern Cali should be Western Cali.

why would you make shitlibistan a state of its own? that just gives democrats 2 extra electoral votes for the 2 senators. no real reason to not lump it in with eastern california.
central california would probably be solidly republican. similar demographics to nevada, but with no particularly large cities to flip it blue like vegas in nevada.

True. Shitlibistan and Silicon should just be demoted to Territories and carpet bombed.

Funny part about southern OC is....it's quite Red and that's the way I like....MAGA!

here user, here's a realistic map of how it will look when China takes it over

The CA independence meme is so blatantly a psyop

Keep it one state, you greedy fucking Kikes

tfw living in a conservative rural town in south OC. It wont be hard to pick sides

according to this map, central valley owns all of the water supply for the vast majority of the state. this map show much of the sierras in control of CV. Plus the food supply is there.

Amen oc bro

>implying China doesn't already run California like it does Australia

>when China takes it over
But California is rightful mexican clay.