Starbucks say they will hire 10,000 refugees

Starbucks say they will hire 10,000 refugees
in response to Trump's refugee ban policy.
Why can't Trump even let the US-based company obey?
Because he is inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/starbucks-mobile-ordering-problems-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope he's ready for 10000 rape charges

>Leftists are now literally having their jobs taken by economic migrants

Good

>Trump's authority means nothing
He's going to be the biggest cuck in presidential history

>hi one grande pike with rape please

>10,000 jobs that could go to Americans.

What an idiot.

Excellent way to ensure more Americans lose their jobs.

On the back of this news I've bought my last Starbucks.

This is great news. We don't even have to force Leftists to practice their own ideology to the very end, they willingly do it for this.

Good luck with 10,000 rapefugees in your work force.

Starbucks has been shit for years now

Jesus Christ, I've probably spent a grand on Starbucks in the last two years

It's his funeral.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ALL THE SUBURBAN WHITE GIRLS WILL GET EVEN FURTHER REDPILLED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND ALL THE BERNIEKEKS AND GENERAL LIBERALS WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH JUAN AND JUANITA AT 5AM FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I haven't been in a Starbucks in years. The local coffeehouse is miles better

>I've bought my last Starbucks.

Good. Should have done that already. It's overpriced crap.

i give it 1 year before a starbucks employee beheads a coworker in the backroom

>over 80% of rapefugees are permanently unemployable because they're too dumb/radicalized to learn the language of their host country
>starbucks hires 8000+ useless employees
>sales plummet
Good plan, you virtue signaling cuck

>On the back of this news I've bought my last Starbucks.
same

(((Howard Schultz))) was born to a Jewish family on July 19, 1953 in Brooklyn, New York

>just created 10,000 jobs with his Muslim ban

Jesus Christ, someone stop this madman. He literally can't lose.

I love Starbucks; I don't drink faggy shut but they have a nice coffee blend and the price on a black iced coffee isn't terrible for what it is. As of now I will not return

How do they hire 10,000 refugees if they're banned from the U.S.?

I guess I'll keep not buying starbucks, then.

>Fire your current workforce
>Bring in 10000 refugees to replace them
>Pay them less than minimum wage
>They're not citizens so they can't complain because they've been threatened with deportation.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this?

maybe they'll work from home

>10,000 refugees over 5 years
Also known as business as usual. Low IQ jobs with high turnover

Frienship ended with STARBUCKS

Now LOCAL COFFEE ROASTERS is my best friend

Why doesn't Trump deal with SB to let them hire refugees at their shops
inside US?
It is the best way to realize both of reinforcing US-based company and showing the tolerance of US nation.
Is he misunderstanding the duty of presidency as autocracy?

>that will show those racists that the immigrants arent going to steal their jobs

oh shit wait!

>over 5 years

kek marketing at its finest, theyre not planning on doing shit

boomers

>let
RIP English

wow how noble of them for hiring workers at a lower wage than if they hired american workers

you realize the ceo is a filthy kike, right?

Oh no. What will all the white women who work at Starbucks do now.

This is going to end hilariously.

>be college liberal feminist barista
>get enriched by a few refugees

Most Starbucks are all full of liberal women. It's bound to happen.

Great I love it!

>Ahmed, bring me a machiatto latteatto. Chop Chop! Oh! And put some HAM in it.

Canada calls people taken in to work mindless jobs "temporary workers" all Tim Hortons have Indians/pakis/ Sri Lankans/ Chinese whatever they can get. Tims is owned by Burger King and they help set this up around the globe.

Ok Sup Forums where were you when based Starbucks exploited the shitty countries of the world and made liberals cheer about it?

I was here sipping my refugee-made double double

What a minute, those hands...

many indian KEKs

starbucks is shit anyway, i cant even remember the last time i bought something from them

noice!

Kind of hard to miss with that face.

boycott starbucks
someone maek a coffe vending machine and put it all around

White womenz love refugees

10k jobs they won't give to Americans

Normally I don't care when retarded businesses make stupid statements like this, but I think this is the last draw for this one.

Hiring refugees over Americans? Hell, hiring refugees over niggers and illegals they also so dearly care about?

Done. No more Starbucks.

>poopskins who hate western ideals serving lattes to brain dead yuppies

I can only imagine the nose dive in quality that's about to ensue.

>Implying I'd ever pay 10 bucks for watered down coffe with sprinkles

Starbucks is for pretentious faggots.

>immigrants are now literally stealing jobs that could go to americans

wew lad

You don't say.

know that's why my female friend from Kurdistan hates white women. - She says they only care about virtue signaling.

First this cunt sells the Super Sonics to Oklahoma because he was pissy that the tax payers would not give him money, and now he's going to tell young, native born, Seattle residents, even poor ones that they need not apply because they are American.

What a fucking bag of cunt.

>I've bought my last Starbucks
>giving away American jobs
>#NoMoreBucks

Let's get this trending. I know a shitload of Trump supporters who get coffee there just because its nearby.

he can't. he'll have to prove to the federal gubmint he tried to employ american citizens first.

starcucks BTFO.

>10 dollars
nigger what? its like 3 for a cup of coffee

>ask for a breakfast sandwich with bacon
>get decapitated

How can they hire refugees if they are b&?

>10,000 liberals lose their job to economic migrants
>countless liberal customers pissed off their braindead cashier doesn't understand they ordered a number 6 venti skinny venti iced hazelnut macchiator, extra shot, light ice upside down extra short four pump extra whip cream soy latte
So it begins

this is what i want to know

>starbucks sees dip in sales over past few months, people "walking out" because of huge crowds and long waits. All because they spent way too much to develop a shitty app that doesnt work in practice.

businessinsider.com/starbucks-mobile-ordering-problems-2017-1

>ceo precedes to make edgelord comments for free publicity, hopefully boosting sales.

you know the enemy.

lol, tweet that back at them

My argument is still valid, though.

>Trump fixing things and liberals still fucking shit up

is it though? its clear you have never been to one so how would you even know?

I foresee a big expansion of Peet's in red state America in the near future.

>Starbucks hires shitty refugees
>Ends up destroying company

We already know how this all ends, Mr. Engrish Teacher Weeb.

just needed to confirm to be sure

>Starbucks CEO Howard ((Schultz))

Anyone who isn't a delusional leftard should boycott Starbucks.

I don't even get why they're so popular anyway, is it all about brand loyalty for yuppies and the "progressive" causes the company supports? The coffee is overpriced and tastes like shit. I've actually noticed that Starbucks coffee leaves a weird aftertaste.

Most gas stations around here have better coffee.

Starbucks has every right to give me reasons to not go there. This just adds to the list

It's like Ben & Jerry's all over again. They will ruin their own company then get bought out.

If I were trump, I'd let shitbux do this, then just deport all their new hires all at once. They're illegal, they have to leave. Fuck shitbux giving away American labor to immigrants

Good news! When they have no jobs because of the refugees, they will at least have the thought cross their mind.

Do you really want to be anal about my exaggeration?

Coffee is such a Jew. Its addictive and fattening. I've half way transitioned to tea. I make a big Pyrex jug of it, put it in a container and put it in the fridge to have cold the next day.

Even independent coffee places will no doubt want lots of refugees so they sell more of it.

Guess I'll stick with Tully's and Dutch Bro coffee.

>should boycott Starbucks
Why do rightists try to decrease the benefit of US-based company?
To weaken US economy?

Let them do it.

It'll piss off everyone in the end.

Kek, nothing is better than when retarded liberals double down, because it ALWAYS ends in their ruin and they simply exclaim "HOW DID THIS EVER HAPPEN?!?"

Press F for the future of Starbucks.

I occasionally get a coffee at Starbucks. Welllppp..... not anymore!

>idk why they're so popular
Want some overpriced fancy coffee you can't be assed to make? Willing to pay a massive markup?

We have thousands of more patriotic coffee companies in the northwestern states- coffee companies with better coffee, better prices, better service, and less Jewish. Unfortunately they are also less known.

Boycott Starbucks, support true American coffee.

good
fucking great
because i want nothing more than for the liberals to be drinking coffee made with the shit and piss and sneezes of these mongrels
so long starbucks quality

>Seattle based company
Just fucking nuke us please

This. I use to like a frappe occasionally. No more

well since you are, yes

with or without AK-47s tho?

this. it is total fucking garbage now.

Yeah I'm a sucker for the chai tea latte's. I live in a midwest state where coffee culture isn't that huge, not that many mom n pop coffee shops. I guess my occasional coffeebux go to Whole Foods now.

Nothing will redpill liberal college whites faster then fearing their job to make ends meets will be taken or hours cut by a sand coon.

Pretty sure there are Starbucks in Europe

OK. So what about the LEGAL CITIZENS that have trouble finding work? He is going to let some leeches come and take the jobs that could go to some college kids that really need it? Is this what liberals want?

I don't know what's more sad. The fact that NYC is shouting "Refugees welcome here" or leftists practically prepping the bull to take over all our jobs.

hyperbole man

how exactly do you figure? The Starbucks CEO can do whatever he wants with his stores outside the U.S. but he is gonna get assfucked if he thinks he can smuggle illegal refugees into the states to learn to make a half-caf no foam venti chai for priviledged white girls, that will turn out great. Going from only knowing basic agriculture shit to learning 70 odd recipes and how to use 2 dozen blenders/foamers/espresso machines, its gonna be fucking easy training them I bet.

This is a really shitty PR move in reality.

>Because he is inferior?
Tweet does not specify which country he will be employing these workers at. Starbucks is not just a USA thing.

how will they hire them if they are banned from entering the country?

God Damn I wish I could boycott but Ive literally never drank their shit so I guess i'm out of luck

>all it took was deporting people for them to get off their ass and hire someone

0 days without winning