White House DELIBERATELY Omits 6 Gorillion Jews Dying in Holocaust

nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/politics/reince-preibus-holocaust-remembrance-day.html

JEWS BTFO. Trump is literally Hitler and I love it.

The White House DELIBERATELY omitted the fact that 6 gorillion jews died in the holocaust.

The White House is ACTUALLY carrying out the Sup Forums agenda folks. I can't take this much winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
medium.com/@J0NATHAN_G/neveragain-f201a1f0e7d5#.6gl3f4vf1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw

Does this article have Tim Kaine calling the Trump administration Holocaust deniers? The washington Post article does. This is truly the greatest timeline.

it's so perfect. it subtly outs to normies how insane the kikes are.

best president ever

My guess is the jews will drop this issue. Don't want too many goys starting to ask questions..

This is true. Only the stupidest of jews will fall for the bait.

ids annuddah shoah!

4D CHESS

Bump

Jews are triggered that their monopoly on the holohoax is up.

I'm impressed.

Don't get cocky lads. Keep your eyes on the horizon and your head clear. Work hard every day. That's what we need to do to fuck them silly

How dare Drumpf appropriate the holocaust to non-Jews

This is interesting, because the Internet Holocaust Defense Legions are now moving away from the 6 million number.

I've even had some of them say to me "Nobody has ever claimed it was 6,000,000."

"Never forget" lol

in the future they will claim Mandela Effect.

Tim Kaine is a good goy

The Jews are the descendants of Cain.
>Cain killed Abel thinking he would remove Abel and gain God's blessing.
>He was the literal son of the serpent (serpent seed theory).
>Cain wanted Adam's position of world rule, as did his father the serpent. He believes he is entitled to this.

God I hope Trump survives and doesn't cave.

My grandpa died in Majdanek and he sure wasn't a jew. Fuck kikes.

I like how lefties were freaking out how he didn't talk about the jews. I was like, y'know more than just joos died in the holocaust

>Jews aren't innocent people

:o

I can tell you for sure he wasn't gassed. No one was gassed at Majdanek.
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

WRONG, GOYIM!

Edumacate yourself, joos and only joos: medium.com/@J0NATHAN_G/neveragain-f201a1f0e7d5#.6gl3f4vf1

Every Jew life is worth 10000 goyim lives. Chosen people are more special than you. You have to multiple their deaths because they're so special.

>Trump says innocent people
>hurr durr it was not INNOCENT people, it was 6mio JEWS

>mfw

This timeline,,, seriously.

Is Reince our guy Sup Forums?