WOW HE FUCKING CAVED

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-statement-idUSKBN15D151?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=588ea65904d301757be60201&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/Reuters/status/825896621544194048
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-statement-idUSKBN15D151
youtu.be/-KW0CUnX1f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btfo

Fuck

>said ban would be temporary until we could figure out who was here illegally
>does exactly what he said he would do

WOW LOL TRUMP BTFO

Did you even read the order? The ban is temporary, 4 months or so.

dis tph

>temporary ban is temporary
wow!

KEK WHITE PPL BTFO, SUCK MY DICK TRUMP!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
What a faggot.

>"We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days"
Clickbait as fuck headline and a failure of reading comprehension.

He's going to review and secure policies over the course of 90 days. Now where does this say it'll be lifted at the 90 day mark. Holy fucking shit.

How long until he screws up and does something that fucks over Israel?

It's bound to happen after his holocaust day speech.

At that point, it's just a countdown to impeachment.

>WOW TRUMP CAVED Sup Forums BTFO.
>He literally had it written it that was a temporary ban, not indefinitely.
Guess that means he not literally Hitler, right plebbitors, RIGHT?!?!

It was only ever 90 days to begin with you fucking retard while the set up the infrastructure for extreme vetting.

This is nu/pol/ with naruto in charge. Reddit is less cancerous than this shit.

WOW TRUMP IS SUCH A HERO OF THE PEOPLE, OMG THE PEOPLE CAME OUT AND DEMONSTRATED AND HE ACTUALLY LISTENED FOR THE FIRST TIME A POLITICIAN LISTENED TO THE PEEPLE!@!!!!!2ihjhjkh!!!

god damn this man is a fucking genius. media lynching when?

>tfw this whole thread is by one person

sad.

Clickbait. The article said he'll resume one policies are in place over the next 90 days. He hasn't caved

really makes u think

No he didn't. He wanted the temp ban to improve the vetting process. There was never any plan to permanently ban those immigrants. Naturally the vetting process will make it harder for people from those countries to enter, so it's all good.

The order can only last that long. He's not Obungo. He treats his orders as orders, not laws.

>Did you even read the order? The ban is temporary, 4 months or so.

This. Also a large issue is that we're just needing a stricter vetting process.

Doing things like checking the social media accounts of those coming in are simple things that could be done to see if someone has some terrorist sympathies, yet wasn't being done for whatever deranged reason.

As soon as Trump's order went in we started hearing of those involving in border security were doing just that, a sign that they had suddenly had some policy changed that could let them act a bit rationally.

I expect we'll start hearing more about how Trump is even more like a Literally Hitler as we find out more about what our border security will be allowed to do for their increased vetting.

this desu senpai. pol is starting to just get sad. like /r9k/ levels of sad

WOW IT TURNS OUT THAT A BAN ON ALL MUSLIMS IS A STUPID IDEA AND WOULD CREATE MORE TERRORISTS. I swear, it's like you faggots are children or something.

DRUMPFTARD DETECTED

This.

It was always a 90 day moratorium you dildos. They were reviewing policies to ensure that the best procedures were in place to vet immigrants and help keep Americans safe.

>enacts 90 day ban
>people go apeshit
>"90 day ban is 90 day ban"
>now these imbeciles think their chimping out actually works
Gotta love the media

SPINELESS COWARD

REEEE

This is literally what it always was.

Wow, 90 days! The exact same length that the "ban" was supposed to last!

What a coincidence!

is anywhere not?

HAHA TRUMP GOT STUMPED.

ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE, FOLKS.

The order was a 90 day ban in the first place.

do you have a link to this story?

Frogman trump will be replaced with god mike the man.

thank you for clarifying.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-statement-idUSKBN15D151?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=588ea65904d301757be60201&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

>President Donald Trump, trying to quell a backlash over his "extreme vetting" order, said the United States would resume issuing visas to all countries once secure policies are put in place over the next 90 days.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/825896621544194048

PRAISE KEK!!!

Nice B8. The order was set for 90 days from the beginning.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-statement-idUSKBN15D151

>Trump says it will be 90 day ban
>media: he will issue visa in 90 days
>LOL HE CAVED

/leftypol/ pls go

Yes a thread with IDs?

it was a 90 day ban you retards.

Actually that was already the case. Does no one read these bills? Fucking lugenpresse.

>if you ban them theyll become terrorists!!!
>islam is a religion of peace
choose one

he said right from the start that it was only going to be a temporary ban

This. It will encourage them to chimp out despite them not realizing they didn't actually have any effect on the alleged ban.

HERE I COME BOYS

>It was always a 90 day moratorium you dildos.
So you're guaranteeing that at the end of 90 days, Trump will know exactly who is supposed to be here and who isn't? Would you fucking listen yourself?

I may have fallen for some retarded shit before, but never anything this bone-jarringly retarded.

Reuters needs to fuck itself. The tweet is misleading as fuck.

He's going to review the situation over the next 90 days, not lift the ban.

>"We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days"

yup

/thread

Exactly.

FFS.

That image is rude please delete it

Proxies my nigga. '

Anyway this isn't caving, this is what they said they'd do.

HAHAHA SURELY THIS IS THE END OF HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN

HILLARY FTW!!!!!!

>Trump says U.S. will resume issuing visas to all countries over next 90 days
That implies something entirely different from what he said tho.

>8

CHECKED

CLICKBAIT FAKE NEWS

IT WAS ALWAYS OVER THE NEXT 90 DAYS. Nothing has changed.

H
A
R
E

BLUE
L
U
E

How is this news exactly? We've known this since the order was announced.

>BAN ON ALL MUSLIMS
>CREATE MORE TERRORISTS
Seems like the the problem is solved before it even starts 2bh

> Consulates Issue Visas
> CBP denies entry

These two things can co-exist.

>what temporary does mean becuz i stupid

no shit, sherlock.

Fake news!

I knew my #notmypresident hashtag helped my x woman strength x fight against this misogynistic piece of shit.

>So you're guaranteeing that at the end of 90 days, Trump will know exactly who is supposed to be here and who isn't? Would you fucking listen yourself?
why is this unreasonable?

trump said he would do this during his campaign.

sorry obama lied to you so many times you dont even know what an honest politician looks like.

Trump won't build a wall either. He'll cave on that soon enough.

Read the article, he didn't cave. The title is just misleading.

And libshits will still complain.

You mean the temporary thing he ordered is going to be temporary and there's no reason for the left to be flipping their fucking shit right now?

Thanks for breaking the news to me.

>this many shills

Nice gymnastics

What's the name of this model?

>90 ban
>few select countries

libs virtue themselves into thinking
>forever
>all muslims

President Donald Trump, trying to quell a backlash over his "extreme vetting" order, said the United States would resume issuing visas to all countries once secure policies are put in place over the next 90 days.

>United States would resume issuing visas to all countries once secure policies are put in place over the next 90 days

Read the fucking article you pathetic shill fuck

and fuck your sock puppets too

It was a 90 day ban right from the start.

A FUCKING LEAF

Holy shit the shills are in force lately.

Trump literally said it was a 3 month temporary ban from countries with high risk of sending terrorists, a measure that the Obama administration also applied with their temporary ban on Iraqi refugees in 2014.

The mass hysteria produced by the left and the mass media around everything that Trump does is evolving into some kind of wicked social psychosis where everything is grossly over-exaggerated and dramatized.

Neo-CTR thread.
Sad!

The best mental gymnast of the day.

10/10 would applaud again.

How do you check their social media accounts if they're using a fake moniker?

It's a review of policies. The order has given federal departments 90 days to determine if the existing policies are adequate to protect Americans. If they are, great, if not, they will make changes and implement better policies.

Regardless, travel into the US from these countries will continue once review is complete and improvements if necessary are implemented.

...Trump brokered a deal with the Saudis to use their empty 3 million capacity refugee camps to OMG TAKE IN REFUGEES FROM THEIR REGION. He must have got the deal cut faster than expected.

It costs 12x as much to bring a refugee to the US than to relocate them to a country in the nearby ME. It was a simple fiscal decision.

it's funny how news sources can take a single document and make multiple breaking news headlines out of it because nobody actually reads the full document

this is not news it was in the original order a few days ago

It's a shill thread everyone, just sage and leave.

Where is this from? I'm curious.

No, it was 3 months from the start

Good, it shows that he can learn from his own failures.

THIS WAS ALREADY THE PLAN
NOT NEW NEWS

to everyone that said they were tired of winning...

now you can rest.

>creating fake news so you can react twice when you tell your readers the actual news wi the facts you ommitted the first time
c- journalism cheat attempt, easily seen through, journalism is still dying, CTRFAGS plz go, your subversion attempts are infantile-level here.
you're up against true autists.

POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This was always the plan. It was a moratorium, not a Muslim ban (unfortunately).

Are you bros deliberately pretending to be retarded/hysterical or is CTR really back?

either way, its good to know that the meme war will continue..

OP needs to work on his reading comprehension and stop taking headlines at face value.

>Check'd
Never thought he was Hitler, just that he was dangerously incompetent. This episode hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise.

EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED

EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED

EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED

EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED

EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED
EXACTLY AS PLANNED

I dont mind, people are dying out there and we can help them.
youtu.be/-KW0CUnX1f4

>his own failures

You mean enforcing Obama policies?