Why do Mexicans and Muslims spend so much time and effort trying to get into the US and Europe and not spending that...

Why do Mexicans and Muslims spend so much time and effort trying to get into the US and Europe and not spending that same time and effort trying to fix their own countries?

Why don't they want to improve their own countries?

US boarder is more or less Mexico's presure valve. Thanks to it people can just run away instead of getting pissed enough at their corrupt leaders to rise against them. It's kind of funny how all those leftists "revolutionaries" are completly blind to it.

This.

Ex-muslim here.
Because if I try anything to make change it's either:
a) not going to be significant enough to matter and I'll waste my fucking time. my own father lived for 8 years in the US and could have stayed (he's a doctor) but still came back for the sole reason to improve things. he faced immense obstacles and barely made any significant changes outside of his own workplace.

b) the people who actually do influence huge change either get pulled down by the rest or straight up murdered or imprisoned if the change they're trying to make is ideological.

Why subject myself to this shit? So many people before me have tried and failed. The Middle East is a lost cause for at least another 50 years. I don't want to waste my fucking life.

I just want to get my college degree and get the fuck out.

>I just want to get my college degree and get the fuck out.

But why are we obliged to lower our countries to your standards for your (exclusive) benefit?

You have to go back.

Have you changed your name?

No, it's easier to come to white countries.

What do you mean lower your standards? I'm not asking you to accept me of for handouts from you whitey. The only way I expect to leave my shithole of a country is by being qualified enough to compete in your job market, be more qualified and capable of doing the job than most if not all of you, and getting hired. I'm not a welfare leech.

If anything accepting highly educated and productive non-muslim immigrants is going to benefit all of you.

It would make life easier but I wouldn't cuck my parents like that.

You realize you would depress the wage salary if you are willing to accept lower wages

Why can't you just get a job in Saudi Arabia?

I think it is unfortunate that freedom of movement is one way only. Your country would never be expected to take in millions of whites, Chinese or Africans in, yet we are expected to take you.

Free gibs and benefits for no work.

Freedom of movement isn't one way. Saudi Arabia actually welcomes american white people to come and work their. They pay them higher salaries. It's just that Saudi Arabia is also undesirable to be in as fuck, therefore no one from the developed world really wants to go there even if they do welcome them.

Also 1/3 of saudi arabia's population is foreign expats, mostly from north africa, south east asia, and other shittier islamic places.

We don't need to import you fags just so we can fill our affirmative action quotas.
If our colleges weren't tilting the playing field we wouldn't be wasting the talent that we are now.
It's ended up lowering the standards of education and crippling the chances of success for people who already live here.

We don't need you. We need to fix our fucking schools.

>ex-Muslim here
How long is it until the religious police arrest and behead you?

Rip buddy

i don't, why would i go up there to be hated and live among people who are paranoid all the time

cause they're not white

Right but if we take in so many people that whites become a minority America will no longer be a great place. The whole reason people want to come to the West is because it is better. But it is better because of Western people, not just ideologies. Liberia copied our Constitution and yet is a third world African hellhole. It's the people who make it that way.

Nationalism is needed, even for those born into shit countries. It is not America's duty to save the Somalis or the Syrians. Those governments have to work things out themselves.

I mean, you're right. I think affirmative action is retarded. I'm not saying the US should accept each and every immigrant. I'm saying that accepting immigrants of certain high standards that are potentially beneficial could be a good thing. And I'm also expressing why I have no reason to stay in the ME if I could leave.

Reminder that the US is still largely non whites.

> It is not America's duty to save the Somalis or the Syrians

Agreed. I'm not talking about saving people. Refer to my response above.

Not easy with the CIA breathing down their necks
See Du30 and flips, how much your country opposed them

Immigrants of certain high standards should benefit their home countries. If the best immigrants continue to leave you will have brain drain and those countries will never get better.

This is why I am so opposed to civic nationalists who talk about bringing in smart Africans or Arabs or whatever. Africa and the Middle East needs those smart people far more than we do. Otherwise the third world will continue to suck and we will continue to have immigration problems.

Ok.
>Smart person decides to stay in middle east.
>"I want to benefit my country and lift it from the shithole it is."
>No support from common peasants as they are too dumb and uneducated to understand.
>No support from government who either wants to keep the common peasants dumb and uneducated to remain in control, or would use whatever knowledge smart person has for their own benefit only, perhaps even selling it to the west for money.
>smart person gives up chance for freedom for no change what so ever and lives a shitty life surrounded by shitty people.
>If said smart person makes any noticeable change, it's most likely going to be fruitful after his death and he won't enjoy any of it.

I'll have to admit that I am a little selfish.

I am selfish too, that's precisely why I don't want more foreigners.

You can't control where you are born, but you can try to make the best of it. Hopefully Europe closes its borders and America soon follows, otherwise Western civilization will be dead and there will be nowhere left to run.