YOU WIN THIS TIME CANADA

YOU WIN THIS TIME CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/588eb388a3a4f-diverse-and-enriched-canada-in-2017.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desu I'd prefer these retards over the immigrants the weedman wants to bring in

at least most of them are white and all the trannies will kill themselves eventually anyway

why is every british poster so obsessed with canada?

but somehow somalis and iranians will meet standards?

BAN ALL AMERICANS!!!

I'm not sure why they're surprised that we have immigration standards.

god dam straya

Because we're cut from the same cloth, even if yours has a leaf on it now.

What was the problem? Were they too white?

take more of them, please

>implying you never tried to sneak a peek at your little sister in the shower

>that pic

its hilarious, fucking dumb liberal american think canada will just welcome them with open arms.
When we have way more strict immigration rules than USA. I can't wait to see them come here and here how fucking bad it really fucking is.

You think its bad how americans treated blacks?

Natives are still treated just as bad, its fucking hilarious. WE actively tried to destroy a race of people by molesting, terrorizing, mentally fucking with them. Like fuck we ripped native kids away from their parents at early ages, beat them if they spoke their own language or if they spoke to their brother or sister. Than when we officially fucked them up, we sent them home to live. So when they got home they couldn't even talk to their parents or their communities.

Than holy fuck theres more, we shift them off to the worst real estate known to mankind.

Americans are fucking pussies compared to canadians when it comes to actively trying to destroy a culture

That's fucking sexy.

I can smoke pot legally in Alaska.

Different standards for different groups.

If you're white & Western you are held to a high standard. If you're dirty and brown we just wave you through the gate.

We'll set you up with an RRSP if we can smell you before you get off the plane.

youtubemultiplier.com/588eb388a3a4f-diverse-and-enriched-canada-in-2017.php

your immigration laws are stupid harsh

its far less of a hassle to move from America to Japan and get citizen ship, since the only requirements for that is Hold a Job for like 3 years and dont get in trouble with the law

They have no idea how immigration works. There are many leftists in my country who don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration

heh, this happened to my cousin. he spent 2 months up there and had to come back because he ran out of money and couldn't get a job

why is Canada so fucking racist?

Japan doesn't let any foreigners become citizens - try again

You can't be serious. lot's of these immigrants are probably conservative. wanting more libtards to venture over the border is the last thing we want, unless you enjoy living in a communist hell hole.

1.Continued residence in Japan
The applicant must have lived in Japan for more than 5 years.

2.Must be over 20 years old

3.Be of good moral character

4.Financial stability
You or your spouse must be financially independent.

5.Agree to hold only Japanese citizenship
You would lose your own nationality once you gain Japanese citizenship.

6.Respect the Japanese Constitution
Not involved in political violence against Japanese government.

yeah yeah they do , these are the only requirments

and the 5 year thing can be much lesser if you keep your record clean and have notable good behavior

The feds can still pick you up for that since it's a federal crime.

will japan allow me to own a home there and use it as a vacation property for myself?

I support the native freeloaders being genocided. You're worse than illegal Mexicans. Neck yourself.

>liberals are now less qualified than Rapefugees who shoot each other

I'm laughing for real right now.

Lmao Canada will only allow illegal wetback and muslims in.

No whites.

White liberal fucktards BTFO by their own ideology.

This is going to be a great 8 years

>implying
Bruh. These idiots will just fuck shit up even more. Don't bring in either.

You can only stay in a vacation house in another country for 90 days before you have to peave the country and apply for another vacay visa.

Which clearly shows you dont have a vacation house at all much less in japan

Lol no, unfortunately Canada doesn't want our deadbeat libtard loses because they don't want to be dragged down by a bunch of penniless adult babies.

that's incredibly shortsighted.
taking in sone dunecoons meand you have some dunecoons.
taking in these libshits means they will lobby for unlimited dunecoons so you have both, libshits and dunecoons

LOL liberals flee to Canada,only to be killed by Muslims hahaha omg my sides

Kek. See we ain't fucking Sweden tier. Not even close

Syrians who probably know a trade, are inherently conservative, and will conform to Canadian culture after being placed in rural area...versus American land whales which will move to Toronto and never change hmmmm.

Canada's immigration policy is designed to poach the most talented people from each shithole so that those shitholes never develop.

>When America sends its people, they're not sending their best

>tfw you're so horrible weedman rejects you

Canada build wall now

MCGA

You have no idea what you're talking about. Japan is actively encouraging educated immigration from non-terrorist countries.

Fake news