Reddit 2.0

Anyone go on Quora? Jesus Christ it's a hive mind of anti-trump/pro hilldog circle jerking. I've never seen such delusional fuuckheads claim to be intellectuals. I'm surprised I have not been banned yet. I'm trying to be subtle with my answers, but holy fuck these people are close minded as fuck. For people that go there, share some experiences with these silly fucks. I like to think I'm not the sole person on their that doesn't suck Hilary's shedick

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Race_and_intelligence
quora.com/Startups-in-2010-What-start-ups-are-hiring-in-San-Francisco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There* Jesus Christ fucking apple products and autocorrect.

quora got me my $130,000 job

it is a great source of information

i don't look at anything political on there though

lol at your life you pathetic faggot

really? is quora that bad?
ive recently been trying to use wikipedia, but youd be surprised how leftwing it is. these people dont even care about the neutral point of view that wikipedia is meant to have, they ignore their own rules.
figure 1.1.1: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Race_and_intelligence

wikipedia Sup Forumsony when?

Fellow Wendy's chef here. Don't tell him about our Quora group.

Nice reply, Wendy's night time shift manager. Anything of substance to add other than your obvious $13,000 a year job that you acquired on Queera?

found the exact topic that got me my job

quora.com/Startups-in-2010-What-start-ups-are-hiring-in-San-Francisco

stay cuck though. i'm guessing the $130k triggered you since i made more in 1 year's salary than you've made in 3+ years

nice namefagging with ID's OP. go back 2 reddit please.

you're not a noble crusader trying to 'redpill' people on quora. they're generally nice and helpful people, who gives a fuck if they support hillary?

pathetic thread, and embarrassing

Thanks for sharing, blue

Ever go on Yahoo answers? Welcome to the internet, first time user?

I like the site for anything non-political, otherwise you're in for blatant liberal nonsense, or subtle revisionists (usually on history based questions).

>nice namefagging with ID's
U wot

>Buster Cooter (ID: qGmwg9rO)

this faggot?

Being this fucking insecure on the internet. First day was yesterday
I noticed. I was shocked when I put in political interests and started looking at some of the replies. This place sucks some serious trump cock, but dayum. People I have talked to before that seemed pretty open minded turned into zombies once trump was mentioned.

How dare I not delete the name!?!?! The online etiquette here is so important!

> I am this new

>youd be surprised how leftwing it is

Brother it was literally dominated by trannies. There used to be a bunch of autistic "wikitruth" sites where they hashed this out. Leading sysops and major editors all had something wrong with them, either as trannies, diaper fetishists, sometimes all of the above.

>WAAAHHHH PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME
>BETTER GO TO MY SAFESPACE AND CRY LIKE A LITTLE BITCH

I'm enjoying it, actually. But can you hold me anyways? I like the touch of a feminine form close to mine.

Anyone go on Sup Forums? Jesus Christ it's a hive mind of anti-bernie/pro trump circle jerking. I've never seen such delusional fuuckheads claim to be intellectuals. I'm surprised I have not been banned yet. I'm trying to be subtle with my answers, but holy fuck these people are psued as fuck. For people that go there, share some experiences with these silly fucks. I like to think I'm not the sole person on their that doesn't suck Trump's pussy

i've been on Sup Forums since 2005

i'm obviously very insecure lol xD u got me, solid response faggot. how about you learn how to use sites how they are meant to be used.

quora is a great tool if you have specific questions, but you're obviously fucking retarded and go there to 'troll' people like some autistic fuck.

the fact that you have namefag in the first place is just fucking pathetic you dumb faggot. again get off this fucking board you don't belong and don't know how to use this site. this isn't politics either.

exactly, i hate nu-Sup Forums faggotry

also SAGE

>i've been on Sup Forums since 2005
why would you brag about this?