I refuse to believe this shit is real, how the hell do you smuggle an Ak-47 in Canada? it's literally impossible

I refuse to believe this shit is real, how the hell do you smuggle an Ak-47 in Canada? it's literally impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/29/01-5064348-attentat-terroriste-dans-une-mosquee-a-quebec-plusieurs-morts.php
youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag&lc=z12tdbw5vwrqxfdgt04cdljrbx2lytlh0co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone I know bought guns in the US and drove them right over the border.

Hand it to your wife with the burka

source

be a machinist and build your own

buy it legally piece by piece and assemble it

That's not how it works
Ak is not legal here

And only kill 5? Three guys with AKs only kill 5 people?

find it hard to believe but ok
then
smuggle it piece by piece and assemble it on your own

>Nation with border security that is only concerned with keeping out Americans who have a DUI on their record

THAT'S how it happens, bro.

I know right?

How could somebody possibly get past a gun ban?

Media calls everything an AK-47. It was probably a handgun.

Buy the parts or make them yourself. It's not fucking rocket science.

Ask the Obama administration

Why do you need a source? It's really easy to break down a rifle and hide the parts in a car.

I know how the fuck did they get past the no guns sign?

One word: Eritreans

Laws don't matter when your country has no borders

if you dont know how to get guns here you are retarded.

Im not going to post how because I dont want CSIS beating down my door at 3am

I live right on the U.S border and have crossed the border thousands of times. It's really just a gamble. They only random search every so many cars. Most of the time it's a 30 second thing to cross into Canada.

>gun laws
>working
lmao

>law abiding citizen doesn't understand how or why a non-law abiding citizen would or could possibly do something

Gun control in a nutshell, folks.

The were Quebecers.
In a french Journal they said the mosque already had threats before written in French so they were Quebecers.

lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/29/01-5064348-attentat-terroriste-dans-une-mosquee-a-quebec-plusieurs-morts.php

That is some risky shit.

What did he mean by this?

An assault handgun

Its not even hard to get weapons in canada i could get a mother fucking artillery cannon if i wanted to.

How hard would it be to just walk across the border in Montana or North Dakota and have some snackbar pick you up on the other side?

How hard would it be to just break the rifle apart and stick it under the car or in the middle of a carseat that has been cut open, hollowed out and then patched back up?

>Be Muslim
>Go to your local ISIS contact on your local mosque
>Proceed to go shooting the other mosque
wew

Very easy, from the States. Running guns across the border is simple so long as it's in relatively small quantities and they're well hidden. Not that I would know anything about this, of course.

Anyway, I'm calling SKS or VZ, media calls everything an AK.

Cucktario

they dont really search your car

you hike them across the border.

there is literally no reason to smuggle drugs or weps through a real border checkpoint when you can just walk 1 mile west or east and walk across the border unimpeded.

this is how everyone here gets hot guns from the states.

hike them across the border with 1 man on each end

you can get anything with money
a few thousand tonnes of drugs come in every year, people sneak in

Alternative facts.
Not seeing that one on his timeline.

They're anti-gun but they're also anti-wall.
It's one of those have a cake and eat it too moments.

Bump. they have gun laws guys.

It is like sweden.
>It is illegal to be a criminal in sweden.

>How hard would it be to just break the rifle apart and stick it under the car or in the middle of a carseat that has been cut open, hollowed out and then patched back up?
Not hard at all. Border guards, particularly at more remote crossings, are checking for drugs and not guns. They'll fish around under the dash, glove box, and your luggage for joints and shit; they don't do a teardown of the car or anything.

That is assuming you get a "random" check in the first place.

There is aerial surveillance, but it's usually near busy crossings and not in the sticks.

they find banned guns all the time kiddies

It's just as risky. Both sides of the border watch more than you'd think.

honestly it makes me think this is a false flag attack done by donald trump's administration in order to make their ban on innocent muslims seem justified

It happened in a mosque, they know what their weapon of choice hidden in the back looks like

Using murder and social media posts to push a political agenda.

I don't see this one, if it existed it was retarded.

I don't wanna post too much but I have literally hiked through the border at manning park 20+ times in BC and never ever met a guard or border agent

meant to reply to you here

The sad thing is they know you're there but they're not bothering to enforce. I believe the entire line from coast to coast is covered with motion sensors. If they detect someone, they're supposed to dispatch a helicopter.

crossing south of penticton many years ago, there used to be a little booth with a guard who went home at 5:00pm, after that anyone could drive right across.

But those are banned! You can't have banned guns that's illegal!!!!!

in the forest at manning park on unmaintained trails the canadian govt knows Im there?

doubt it.

Anyone with an RPAL can buy everything in that pic, drum mag included but it will have an aluminum rivet to 5 rounds. The only iffy gun there is between the pistol grip pump and the ar15, if its a SCAR its prohibited if its an acr or xcr its as legal as your grandmas 30-30

Go through an injun reserve or one of the many towns that are on both sides of the border. It's not hard at all but there is a bit of luck involved. Also keep in mind every single gun shaped object that is not a BabyKiller-15 is an AK to normies/the media.

go from alaska

They either know you're there and they don't care, or you're writing fiction. Unfortunately given Trudeau's incompetence with public safety, I'm inclined to believe the former.

Not true, those things would be going off all the time when animals walk across the 20-foot cutline. Neither does CBS have a fleet of helicopters or anything.

Even if it was, you can hear a helicopter coming a mile off with plenty of time to get clear of the sensor line, stash your cargo, and come back later.

>I believe the entire line from coast to coast is covered with motion sensors
yeah well what you "believe" has little to do with reality

well either it's literally not impossible, or they just misidentified the gun

You just need to know the right guys at a port and you can get whatever you want

From anecdotal evidence, they have more than just motion sensors and helicopters. Equipment limitations are absolutely not the concern here. The real problem is probably under-staffing. When you go border hopping, yeah the IT systems are picking you up but is anyone even there to respond? Doubtful.

reporters think everything is a fuckin' AK. Probably gonna be some random ass WW2 surplus.

>middle of a carseat that has been cut open

Nah you want to keep the metal parts next to metal so detectors can't pick them up.

It was probably a CZ 858. Looks like an AK 47.

Yeah, I'm calling bubba'd SKS, since I doubt whoever did this wanted to break the bank.

I'd rather buy SVT40s in Canada and bring them to the US

They don't normally wave metal detectors around your car at crossings. If your appearance and demeanor are such that they are induced to do it, you have no business smuggling guns in the first place.

How would they find you in the woods? Even if it was winter and there was thin tree cover, you could just use one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag&lc=z12tdbw5vwrqxfdgt04cdljrbx2lytlh0co

>From anecdotal evidence, they have more than just motion sensors and helicopters
What kind of evidence, and what else do they have?

>That is some risky shit.

If you are a desert savage looking to murder people I don't think you care about the legality or small chance of getting caught crossing the border.

As long as they don't search the car, you will get through.

That's funny, someone I know did that too. They even got randomly searched. Cocksucking border guard treated him like a criminal (which technically he was, but how was the guard to know?), and grilled him on personal details like education and employment in his own goddamn country.

On the flip side, the American border guards were very polite and efficient..

As the owner of one, I really hope not.

big brother cannot see the whole border
there are no motion detectors in most places because there is no powerlines, no nothing.

Rumors I've heard. I'd rather not divulge, obviously. Even if it's bullshit, the appearance of strong border security is a good thing.

>As the owner of one, I really hope not.

I won't let them take your Czechnology.

>I'd rather not divulge, obviously
So it's absolutely nothing. Fuck off.

>GUN CONTROL
>NOT WORKING
LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

>How smuggle AK?

Across the very weak US border.

Time to BUILD A WALL!

In that picture are exactly 0 banned guns.

Ak47 is illegal here dumb fuck

By smuggling it in you retard.

Holy fuck, that is flatter than Tarja Turunen's live singing.

Reserves my friend. Same reserves border on the US and Canada. Filthy chug scum

Yup

That doesn't mean it's impossible to get. They're illegal in France too, yet the ones there all had them.

Only the radical terrorist had a gun.

The other two were moderate terrorists.

Brazil bans guns and yet every favela is full of AKs, which is why they send in the death squads

Hidden stockpile in the mosque down the street.

You can legally have something called a Valmet hunter which is functionally exactly the same, except it costs $3000.

a tactical assault hand gone with window spike

I was just in Pittsburgh,NH last week and from what I could see there are literally miles of woods at the border you could park anywhere along US rt 3 and walk across the border then someone in Cucknadia could go get it.. no?

fuck off normie

Because there's no wall separating it from the USA?

You can have AKs in Canada. All you need is a restricted license.

It's easier than you think OP. Someone I uh, """know""" does it all the time.

Sooner or later, there will be no Muslims left in the middle east so living there might not be so bad.

they got k9s that sniff guns so theres always that

>sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
Literally 9th most armed people in the world
How much americans fetishize guns must be unhealthy