LIBERALS INCITING VIOLENCE THREAD

thats too general
Brandenburg V. Ohio man.

Promoting Assault and Crime.

I didn't say he should be jailed by the government.

So what from what I understand they say that punching Nazis is ok because of the bad shit they've done. So does that mean it's ok to punch communists and muslims because both those groups have done plenty of bad shit

inciting violence is the name of some crime or another right?

Possibly, but this is just about liberals encouraging violence to take place. I make no claim that they are exceeding the limits of free speech.

I WANT THEM TO GET VIOLENT SO WE CAN RETALIATE

FUCK THEM

DIE!!!!

It is clear that that teacher is linking Nazis and just supporting President Trump. Look at the line of the conversation.
>I am going to spend all my time arguing against Trump and encouraging my students to resist
>Yes, I hope I inspire at least one to hit them

>Punch people who disagree with your political view because the voices in your head told you they're nazis

I don't think they ever seen real nazis in action.

Exactly. What happens when he inspires a 15 year old to punch a skin head? What the fuck does he think is going to happen?

Right, because you idiots never incite violence. Fuck off.

Can you cite a right wing teacher who pledged to inspire his students to punch leftists?

See, we're too nice to you. But that will change soon. Are you ready to be on the receiving end of some truly wanton and gratuitous violence?

Don't be silly. When punching "nazis" they choose a scrawny-looking and polite spencer type or just a random dude they see in a facinity of a manifestation, not a skinhead. I mean, he could be just cancer patient with unsual tattoos!

Cowards.

Do they really wanna escalate the culture war to violence?

I mean, I'm totally up for that but it'd be nice to get that straight because once it's done there's no complaining.

>Do they really wanna escalate the culture war to violence?
I can't tell. I think most of them are full of shit and just want to look tough on social media. This teacher though, it seems like he actually wants his students to become violent.

These people don't punch one-on-one. They come in huge groups and the attacker quickly runs away behind his friends.

The fucking producer of Stranger Things just advocated violence in front of the children who star on his show.

And the Hollywood audience cheered him.

Disgraceful.

Post it! This was supposed to be a catch all thread

Bingo, but they'll just yell out fake news anyways.

Liberals fight like niggers. They sucker punch people when they are not looking then run away. They ALWAYS have their faces hidden as well.

cute

Why dont you guys grab a bat and give them what they want, it doesnt matter if you break them an arm or his legs,they will cry on twitter anyways.

There's nothing wrong with civil disobedience and Nazis should be punched. It's really weird that this is outrageous to you guys but you had no problem with a bunch of armed right wing nuts taking over a government building and pointing loaded guns at people because they couldn't mooch anymore. You actually celebrated that bullshit.

I'm just waiting for these fucks to start getting killed and hospitalized.

because it was a happening and it was funny

lefties sucker punching random people? boring and not a happening

Did they punch anyone?

Trumps wannabe tough guy bikers literally cried because some women at the Women's March laughed at them and tossed some glitter on them when they tried to counter-protest it. Those are the people Trump supporters look up to as great big scary dudes. I think anyone going up against that bunch will be fine.

Propaganda thread based on special snowflakes

>All protesters are rioters because of niggers

I feel like the word nazi is starting to lose meaning because they keep using it.

So will you guys actually start practicing how to throw one then? Because I've yet to see a "punch" where a leftard's fist actually hits someone's face.

You realize most people here just wanted to see a shootout, right? You're baiting, why am I even responding.

anyone who doesn't agree with the left is a nazi. The protester that got punched was just an anti-abortion guy. It's going to get pretty dangerous out there. Only one way of thinking is allowed or else you get attacked. The left will kick off the dystopian 1984 society, sorry orwell, you were wrong.

leftists revolutions have never ended successfully

all revolutions that resulted in a net positive for society have come from the right. I'm perfectly ready to start capping these faggots if they fuck with me
I'm fully prepared to start stomping people to make examples of them