Whether it be Civil War 2 or World War 3, I would gladly give my life for President Trump...

Whether it be Civil War 2 or World War 3, I would gladly give my life for President Trump. I will be among the first to fight in the frontlines.

Who else?

Count me in

Then you are a fool

Fuck that

If Trump gets involved in a war I bet it will be a war for Israel.

Meh

Fuck off FBI.

is 28 too old to enter the military?

I would gladly give my life to fight for Trump's ideals.

only if it's not against other whites

Civil War 2 definitely, WW 3 it depends who we're fighting.

It isn't for president Trump, it is for America and American values. He just speaks what we all know in the back of our minds.

I'll fight anyone who is threatening to me. I won't fight in the name of anyone.

>dying for a giant oompa loompa who sucks Israel dick
>giving my life for my country

The second you get blisters on your foot you're going to cry like a bitch.

Fuck off.

"No."

That's 100% programming. You're a fucking idiot if you choose to do that, lel. Carrying blind allegiance to a man is the mark of a weak willed man and typical of communist/dictator/fascist nations.

Same. This man and what he represents are everything that is great about America. If it ever comes to it, and I hope it does not, I would lay down my life to defend the American ideals he embodies.

I'm in as long as it's against marxist and to unite the white race.

Doubt it, the french legion has very high standards yet still lets people in up to 39 years old so long as they are physically able

DOOD ROTHBARD LMAO

>threads critical of Turmp are shill threads
>this somehow isn't

Bunch of fat cunts behind computers fighting in a war.
Don't make me laugh you meat shields.

You are so cucked by orange daddy.

Betas BTFO

Neither calm down.

Kys retard.

I would stop a bullet for Trump WITHOUT QUESTION and if you wouldn't, you are an faggot.

I wouldn't fight on the frontlines, but I'd gladly become a serial killer for Trump.

In that case I'm a flaming faggot.

He'll probably have a Russian hooker piss on your grave and laugh at you betas.