Trump puts a block on Syrian refugees

>Trump puts a block on Syrian refugees
>Justin Trudeau take them in and leftist rejoice
>Syrian Muslims kills some leafs
JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/supreme-court-upholds-decision-to-force-comedian-to-pay-15000-for-tirade-of-ugly-words-against-lesbian-heckler
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/22/canada-man-twitter-harassment-not-guilty-gregory-alan-elliot
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37875695
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/25/newsid_4167000/4167929.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>some leafs

Muslims are not now and will never be Canadian.

This is how real Canadians are reacting all over goybook.

B-BUT MUH DIVERSITY

"If they kill you, you win." Canada is going to be so tired of winning.

What a "useful idiot" was to the Communists, and a "good goy" is to the Jews, what is it to the Muslims? That's Justin.

Has it been confirmed the shooters were Muslim? Why would Muslims shoot up a mosque in Quebec? Sectarian violence doesn't really seem that likely in fucking Quebec of all places.

JUST-in Trudeau

kek

Even the (((Cohens))) are triggered.

Canada is winning! Didn't you notice!

trudeau is so damn dreamy

>Why would Muslims shoot up a mosque

See the middle east last few thousand years.

lost

Literally looks like a vampire, or some sort of mass murderer... I also could see him as some sort of cult leader.

This picture makes him look fucking terrifying.

because even muslims hate muslims

lol

Sunni vs Shia....................... get educated

lrn2read you faggot
>Sectarian violence doesn't really seem that likely in fucking Quebec of all places.

Mosques in Québec City have been getting threats and shit for a while. Someone was putting dead pigs and shit outside of mosques a while ago

Jesus christ, even as there is a terrorist attack going on in their nation, the only thing they care about is that Trump might tweet something about it.

not gonna lie, those trucks are swagged the fuck out

He doesn't look like that anymore.

Will Trudeau still be able to get along with his neighbors?

Real Canadians aren't islamaphobic

he needs to resign

Yeah but doesn't that support the "white shooter" narrative, rather than fellow Muslims?

Il ne peut pas garder obtenir un moyen avec ça!!!

Justin might as well be personally fucking killing Canadians.

he's hot with tons of fangirls globally
i wish i was his wife

U R ALL DUMB

BASED TRUDEAU IS PLAYING 27D CHESS

HES ON A LEVEL OF GENIUS THAT TRUMP CAN ONLY DREAM OF

THIS WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG

go away faggot

My favorite sight of the day. Thank you, burger.

You ain't lying, damn.

Calvaire, de quoi tu parles?

guess you messed what weed man said today. canada is officially not canada any more. we are now a rapefugee camp.

Kek

HOLY SHIT! JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS ON Sup Forums EVERYBODY!

I can't believe it, the faggot PM shitposting himself....what a world!

>Why would Muslims shoot up a mosque in Quebec?
The only thing muslims love more than killing non muslims is killing each other.

for a second I thought it would have been a white nationalist...

Lol. But nope, islamic again

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

This is begging for a pepe edit

fucking jingle trucks haha

one time I listened to radio records and banged the women of my dreams, whom I had lusted after for almost 3 years before working up the courage to tell her how I felt. Things didn't work out, shes an EDM whore now but it was a nice few weeks :)

pls be muslim
pls be muslim
pls be muslim

FUCKING LIBERALS WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE NOW?

Let me help you my unilingual friend.

Il ne peut pas continuer de s'en tirer avec ça!
or
Il ne peut pas continuer de s'en sauver comme ça!

girls everywhere love trudeau
in china, girls were licking their phone screens when he popped up.

hes a 10/10

>This does not help the issue. It will fuel Donald Trump's rants about immigrants

Man this is pretty hilarious. So when you gonna give a statement on the Mosque shooting?

What's it like having Castro as a dad?

>Someone was putting dead pigs and shit outside of mosques a while ago

Hey Imam, watcha' doin'?

>getting trolled is the same as getting shot
Found the muzzie

The obvious message here is that Canada isnt being tolerant enough.
Mr Trudeau needs to quadruple the number they take in, and offer to resettle all muslims from the USA as well.

What if it was a white man but he was also a Jihadist

How would the jew report on this?

That's a very good question actually.

>"...police would not provide any information about the individuals who were arrested "for strategic and operational reason", Doyson said.
Religion of Peace!

That he was white and not affiliated with Jihadists at all.

This tbqh
If the shooter's white, it makes the news right away.

make you a bet burg. if you're wrong at it was white quebec nationalists you make a thread tomorrow saying what a stupid sheep burger you are and if it turns out it was syrian refugees I will make a thread tomorrow about what a dumb cucked leaf I am. What do you say?

oy vey
oy vey

carry on goyim.

He should have went into acting or modeling. Could have been the biggest fag on earth and it wouldn't have fucked up Canada.

It's been 7hours since the shooting, lad. Have you learnt nothing from the MSM reporting when it comes to shitskin terrorist attacks?

Someone show me the threat in which this attack was predicted by Kek. This is just too perfect to be true.

Fucking this. We should let them kill each other off.

quand sera-t-il être arrêté?

there's one key detail here. this happened in canada. I'm putting my chips on Canadian professionalism in getting the facts together before making a presumptuous statement either way.

I always wondered what the jingle trucks were for... always saw them on route 1 and 611... but never knew what they were for.

>Canadian professionalism
Haha are you for real mate? Our media is not professional at all.

Neato.

no, I feel ya. I'm usually the first to point out we've got every right to be screening muslims. It wasn't Joe-bob from Arkansas that flew the plane into the twin towers or jean-pierre that drove into the crowd in france. Islam obviously isn't the religion of peace that's been rammed down our throats. But I also know Quebecers because I have a lot of family there and I really doubt week 1 syrian refugees would be able to obtain weapons so fast or have any reason to attack a mosque. It's just Sup Forums's wanting justification of why trump's muslim ban was right. And it's sad watching Sup Forums deluding itself so hard to try and fulfill that wish. That shit is just as hypocritical as calling islam a religion of peace in my view.

Speak American you jackass.

It's more than wishful thinking at this point. It's pattern recognition.

Too bad those drivers are notorious child (boy) rapist and molesters. Shamerino.

nonono NO NO, he needs to rewrite Canadian law to allow whatever laws the refugees bring with them. Anyone who says anything bad about it will have to be arrested or killed on the spot.

This.

We must be more tolerant and inclusive of others who may have different views and ideologies than ours. Diversity is Canada's strength, we must shine like a beacon of hope to show that we do not tolerate bigotry, misogyny, racism, homophobia, or islamophobia! It's 2017 ffs

again, I feel you. But again this is Canada. You guys talk about freedom of religion and freedom of speech and due process and innocent until proven guilty and give us your poor your sick your huddled masses. Only difference between us is that we actually mean it. That's called integrity. That's the way the police and the media here will try to handle this whichever way it ends up. They will make statements when they know not when they think it's so.

Sorry, not trying to shit on the US. You've got some good points but you short cut too much.

that smug on muhamed face, it would one of our finest pepes

>freedom of speech
>canada
Pick one.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/supreme-court-upholds-decision-to-force-comedian-to-pay-15000-for-tirade-of-ugly-words-against-lesbian-heckler

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/22/canada-man-twitter-harassment-not-guilty-gregory-alan-elliot

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37875695
A Canadian university professor ignited controversy by refusing to use gender-neutral pronouns. Is he a villain or a victim?

University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson had enough of what he saw as a campus culture where "social justice warrior, left-wing radical political activists" ran rampant.

In September he released a video lecture series taking aim at political correctness.

He zeroed in on Canadian human rights legislation that prohibits discrimination based on gender identity or expression.

Dr Peterson was especially frustrated with being asked to use alternative pronouns as requested by trans students or staff, like the singular 'they' or 'ze' and 'zir', used by some as alternatives to 'she' or 'he'.

In his opposition, he set off a political and cultural firestorm that shows no signs of abating.

At a free speech rally mid-October, he was drowned out by a white noise machine. Pushing and shoving broke out in the crowd.

He says the lock on his office door was glued shut.

That whole "give us your huddled masses" shit was brought to us by the French, just like this whole Quebecois charade unironically. We are not and have never been a melting pot.

With that said, you do make a valid point. It could very well be the Jews. They have a knack for shooting up mosques with AKs.

>A Jewish settler has killed up to 30 Palestinians at a mosque in Hebron after opening fire as people gathered for Friday morning prayers.

>US-born doctor Baruch Goldstein, 38, burst into the mosque in the Machpela Cave and fired up to 100 bullets at worshippers, according to state TV reports.

>Eyewitnesses said Goldstein sprayed people with his automatic Galil rifle, an Israeli-made copy of the Soviet AK47. The shooting spree lasted at least 10 minutes, witnesses added.

>1994: Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/25/newsid_4167000/4167929.stm

FUCK
OFF
WE
ARE
FULL

We asked for a day of rake, KEK gave to us a day of rake.

If you don't believe in the power of meme magic by hive mind at this point, you're a fool.

I'm kinda new here, but what is that bandage on his head? Did he get hurt or something it looks uncomfortable.

Why is there some gay white dude sitting in front of him?

this bandaid btw. is he refugee?

>give us your poor your sick your huddled masses
Literally written by a Jew to fund the construction of the base of the statue of liberty

You can see how disgusted they are by him.

He looks exactly like Gerard Butler's take on a gay Dracula circa 2000