Quebec Mosque that got shot had this delivered to them a week ago...

Quebec Mosque that got shot had this delivered to them a week ago. What will the political reaction be if it was a white guy?

it is a pig's head by the way.

you're a horse's ass by the way

Stop concern trolling and send them another pig's head.

Why would a pig's head make him shoot up a mosque?

Jesus Japan, calm down

I thought it was a year ago

This was a year ago

Hey imam whatcha doin?

you're a cuck btw.

if it turns out to be muslims it could be very memeworthy, like a side by side of the pigs head and a shooting article with "what westerners do when they dont like muslims, vs what muslims do when they dont like muslims"

The pig head was sent a year ago.
>Bonne appétit
It's "Bon appétit"
Obvious "Hey, rabbi watcha doin" moment
>t. Quebecois

fuck you

that was 7 months ago

Literally nobody in Quebec likes mudshits. I hope this scares them all off and they fuck off to somewhere else

>bonne appétit

Ça montre bien le niveau d'éducation des tueurs. J'espère qu'ils sont pas des québecois.

Maybe all Canada's white people should be deported to the US and all the US's non-whites can be deported to Canada.

Everyone gets what they want.

kek japan always has the best bants

Why would they send a pig's head and not the rest of the body?

J’espère qu'ils le sont. Finalement de la résistance a l'invasion

what if its a poo in loo? like some angry sikh?

About time they got angry again, they need to wake up and stomp some chink ass. Only thing Beijing fears is them.

>Giving delicious pork to people who will just throw it away

Absolute chaos

A severed head is both disrespectful in regards to the pork and a threat in that it's a severed head. Two fold trolling.

A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

IT WAS JUNE FROM LAST YEAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

it was

THIS

We need to meme this.

"Okay, let's send all the white people to Australia, the brownies can take the rest, you want that right lefties?"

Source?

you see the mosque found out that the pig head stunt they did didn't get them enough attention so they hired some people to shoot them up

quebecers have always been ignorant pieces of shit. Only now maybe they will attract someone who's willing to give them what they deserve. on the 90% chance it was a frog.

This pleases me.

>Finalement de la résistance a l'invasion

Aller faire des massacres comme ça ça te redescend aux niveaux des musulmans.

That testimony was given by a muslim that was inside the mosque. There is no reason to believe they were telling the truth. They may not even be able know that they are lying because of their bias.

L'expulsion des Français de l’Algérie a commence avec des massacres. Je ne ferais jamais un massacre moi-même, mais il faut le dire...

>bonne

Watch godfather

CBC News Posted: Jun 19, 2016 10:30 PM ET| Last Updated: Jun 19, 2016 10:31 PM ET

Last year

>Bonne

by the way, this was nearly a year ago

hippity hoppity get off my property.

Sale pute.

so this was a public statement about the degeneracy that is Amy Schumer?