Do you drink your tap water, Sup Forums?

do you drink your tap water, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
amazon.com/MAVEA-1009651-Marella-Filtration-Pitcher/dp/B00C7SDKIW/ref=sr_1_2/159-1082178-1302808?ie=UTF8&qid=1485753238&sr=8-2&keywords=mavea pitcher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zero water ftw. But how is this pol related?

I don't drink the tap
But I do drink it from my fridge bc it has a little extra filtering I guess

Nah.

(check this 6)

Yes I do.

I've been mulling over a distillation system, but the fact that you have to remineralize the water seems like a pain in the ass. Plus a lot of distillers use plastic parts, which in my opinions undermines the purpose of the entire thing.

I may buy a reverse osmosis system but it seems unnecessary since my tap is free of heavy metals or pharmaceuticals.

>he doesn't have well water

absolutely pathetic

FUC KYEAH, RIGHT OUT OF THREE LITER DEW BOTTLES

No I go to the school which has a water filter

when I'm too lazy to hike to the spring

>falling for the hydration jew

yes, but its well water, i live in the woods..... I dont know why people live in cities

>he falls for the oxygen Jew

Yes. I don't live in a third world country so my tap water is clean enough to drink.

this
I feel bad for the other cucks

fluoride and filters, nigga.

LISTEN, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I was right! That the globalists are poisoning the water supply with fluoride and hormones that are turning the frogs and YOU gay.
Don't want to be turned gay by the NWO ? I'm pleased to announce that INFOWARS.COM is holding a ONE-TIME SALE on high quality water filters. Water is the essential lifeblood of all life on Earth, you wouldn't go without clean drinking water would you?
Don't miss out! The sale has only been extended through President's Day. Remember, proceeds from the water filters go towards supporting the INFOWAR and defeating the globalist new world order.
This is Alex Jones for INFOWARS.COM

Guess you got me on that one

If you are in the USA, your water is safe to drink.

I am a municipal drinking water plant operator with 28 years experience.

If you are some kind of immuno-compromised AIDS faggot, then you probably should not drink the water, but you should commit suicide by some other.method like hanging on Facebook livestream.

If you are not in the USA, than you are just shit out of luck.

No, I drink the soft drink jew instead

no, i have well water that has very very tiny traces of ecoli so it's unsafe. water for drinking is bottled but still shower, cook, brush teeth ect with tap water

tell that to Flint

Chlorine. Lots and lots of chlorine. It fucking sucks desu leafbro

Wonder how many people are going to reply to this calling you a jew.

yes. All our water is runoff from glaciers and mountain water. its literally the stuff they bottle and sell for a buck and a half

I drank tap water once.

It turned me gay.

Also Corpus Christi.

bottled water is the biggest waste of money ever invented.

No, I don't drink the fluoride jew, Pureau only.

Poland Spring only

fuck no...i got that berkey filter for home, and a cleary filtered filter when traveling.

no. they're turning the leafs gay

I drink tap because Edmonton Alberta has really good if not the best drinking water

Have my own well so yes i do.

also obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

my property backs onto a large conservation park and the water in the creeks coming out of it is good enough to drink. tastes way better than the tap water in my region

Yes.

>Tapwater builds character.

Yes. I don't live in a 3rd world country.

B.C actually does. They've won awards for it. Not Vancouver BC though

Iv'e drank tap water my whole life, I aint gay and i'm healthy.

yeah, some small town, I think near golden

Yup. It's dirt cheap and really good.

Hahahahahaha a Greek saying he doesn't live in a third world country.

>french education

Not straight, I have a reverse osmosis filter.

Golden showers?

I think you're either a Kike or a Newfag.

Yes it's crystal clear and refreshing

Yes. I dont trust water filter merchants

you know Calgary dumps their raw sewage in the north saskatchewan river same river you are drinking from.

If you use the cold tap it's as safe as can be.

yes after filtering with this: amazon.com/MAVEA-1009651-Marella-Filtration-Pitcher/dp/B00C7SDKIW/ref=sr_1_2/159-1082178-1302808?ie=UTF8&qid=1485753238&sr=8-2&keywords=mavea pitcher

MDE exposes the secret behind tap water

I miss world peace ;__;

yeah but our filtration system is top notch

I still drink from a hose during the summer, too.

I drink bottled water. It's not that expensive.

Checked

Dat confirmation

i only drink tap water. Its clear and pure here, not full with fracking shit like yours

Only when I have to.

This. $2 for 24 bottles of great tasting water.

Tap water smells like shit and taste like metal.

No and I live in a mountain town but the water supply here are in water towers which are treated with fluoride and god knows what else.

It's disturbing that so many Montanans still believe tap water is safe here just for the fact that we're in Montana.

I drink 2-3 litres a day straight from the tap. I don't understand what the big deal is. I've not been ill in my entire 24 year existence past throwing up for a couple of hours. Never bed ridden. Never had the flu. Never diarrhea. You name it.

Slightly unrelated but it actually triggers me when people say they're really thirsty and so take a break from drinking Coke from the bottle and buy a fucking tiny bottle of water and take 2 sips and then not touch it again like that somehow quenched their first, then fucking chuck it away after they leave it in their car under the seat for weeks.

Bitch wake up and drink a pint of cold water from the tap

bottlecucks BTFO

So is ours, leaf. Doesn't mean your tap water is safe.

>tfw to intelligent too drink water

>Goyim, don't you know the fluoride is perfectly safe for you? Nevermind we banned it in Israel! The Chosen People of God are above such poiso- I mean health benefits :^)

yes
with my quality water filter from infowars

I was on a trip to hastings with my class when I was 16 or so and at the place we were staying they literally served us tap water to drink. Fuck you

>tap water

Yes, I live in a first world country where the water tastes nice.

>to intelligent
>too drink
have i been bazinga'd?

No, I need to preserve my precious bodily fluids

Undersink filter because the water here is gross. It leaves white rings in the boiling kettle and tastes like calcium and industrial chemicals.

I only drink my gf piss.

No. I buy filtered water from this organic market near me. It's pretty cheap too. It's fresh, delicious and smooth.

Tap water has a weird taste to me. Same with Dasani and Aquafina water. Those bottled waters have this weird thick taste to them. I don't know if anyone understands what I mean though.

I forgot to add that the only bottled water I will drink is Fiji water. That water is so good.

I have a well that provides all my water so yes.

yea all day bro

What do you think about Costco's Kirkland Signature Water?

5 stage RO

I believe tap and bottled water is the exact same. Or that the main reasons you wouldn't want to drink tap are still associated with bottled

Dasanis main ingredient is salt. coca cola is trying to be clever

Honestly, that brand isn't too bad, definitely better than Dasani and Aquafina. It's got a little bit of a thick taste though to me. But I can tolerate it.

Why do you ask? Are you going to wow me and tell me it's tap water, kek because if it is, it's not that bad to me.

I have a filter on my tap, but it does not take out fluoride.

I buy filtered and defluoridated bottled water and haven't felt better since.

Kek, go enjoy the 6 gorillion anti trump shill threads. We've been invaded, there's no real threads right now.

Really? Source?

Yes. My place is pretty clean in regards of public services.

look at the ingredients. Or google it. it use to be the 1st one now i think its like the 2nd. It says salt*

MAN MADE RIVER BITCHES

It's pretty good

Pic related is bottled in a few places in California near the desert where the water is shit and if you're unfortunate enough to drink from a batch bottled there you'll see what I mean. It's fucking awful and you will happily drink tap water instead. Thanks California.

yes actually my local tap water is not fluoridated, though most of it goes through a filter via fridge anyhow.

I find it more effective to engage in shooting sprees

t. not me

Pretty much all bottled water has salt, we do need it after all. Some do have a lot more salt then others though which is likely just to make people thirsty sooner which of course makes them drink more water

IT'S TURNING ALL THE FROGS GAY

>not injecting yourself with E. coli
>not becoming immune to E. coli
>not mutating into a disease resistant superhuman
>not passing your mutant genes on to your children

I just looked it up.

It has other chemicals in it too including salt, and that's all in tap water. No wonder it tastes like shit. I knew it tasted different to me, like a thick taste, and no one ever understood what I was talking about.

>He fell for the life jew

Thats what i was saying. Why would your water need salt? Salt is already in everything

Yes, I go to Fukushima often. I drink water and swim there.

>I believe tap and bottled water is the exact same.
You would be incorrect. Pic related for instance, what I drink. It's local and is not tap water.