It's not a muslim ban. It's a TEMPORARY ban on danger-prone countries...

It's not a muslim ban. It's a TEMPORARY ban on danger-prone countries. There is literally nothing wrong with the Executive Order except for blocking Green Card holders, which was immediately rectified.

Mark my words. Despite being Muslim Majorities, countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia and Indonesia will not be banned by the executive order. Not even Lebanon or Egypt. Pakistan maybe.

See you guys at Disneyland this summer. Pic unrelated.

Bump

We know that.

It's liberals clinging to media lies that fuck shit up.

Ah yes
SEA Islam where it's infused with Chinese and local mysticism
Where we're considered as niggers by arabs and their true Islam

You can bet the Academy Award is gonna give the Best Foreign Language film to the Iranian nominee. And they will make a big deal about the director not being able to attend because of the executive order.

can you post source pic without flags pls?

You do NOT have my permission to post my waifu

Please delete this, or I'll be forced to get my friend Moot involved

No

>best girl Singapore
Fitting

>immediately

It was not immediate, and should have been laid out way better in the order because customs had no fucking idea if they were included.

Also why did he not include saudi, since its where 70% of terrorists come from? He picked shit middle east countries

Hows the gurame?

Its too bad too. We should ban Islam entirely.

And by "shit" i mean shittier. The middle east as a whole has been shit for 40 years.

The money, boss. The money and oil. Trump isn't dumb. Why incur the ire of one of the US's biggest Middle Eastern ally?

Except for the countries that Trump has business dealings with. Including Saudi Arabia. The country that 15/19 hijackers on 9/11 were from. And the plurality of ISIS members originate from.

Trump is a greedy bastard with no balls.
And you'll still defend this.

Saudis are untouchable, just like Israel.

My brother and I just had a very heated argument about this. I'm not even a Trump supporter, I don't trust the man, but I do believe a temporary ban will help safeguard US citizens. At the end my brother told me I was a supporter of bigotry and discrimination. None of my heritage is native (in spite of our family dating back to colonial days) since hurr durr no Americans are American. Fucking embarrassing.

He says this whilst having a pre-teen daughter, living off unemployment, and in spite of being ten years my senior has accomplished nothing with his life.

If anything, the buzzphrase "Muslim Ban" came about because it's what Trump had initially planned, but it's more of a political move to keep people with a bone to pick with the US from coming to the country.

>thailand has a bulge
kek'd

here

Explain why Iran is on the list. How are Persians in America a threat?