Trump is scaring people

If you followed Scott Adams' blog and twitter you'll know he mentioned Trump's third act will be to get people to stop being scared of him.

Well where the fuck is it?!! To be honest even I'm getting a little nervous and I voted for the guy. Its kinda hard to criticise him with all the liberal insanity but if he's bringing Taiwan onto the fucking table and he's going to be super tough on North Korea then I'm worried how he's going to negotiate if he's so obsessed with looking strong. He's kinda boxed in with liberals who bitch about every little thing.

There's also the ban on people from 8 countries who happen to have a lot of muslims. Even if its reasonable a lot of people on the fence don't understand why its neccessary and it makes Trump look like a bully. Trump really needs to give concillatory speech where he shows he's not a evil guy. If he's raising tensions then going to deflate them at the last second like Nixon going to China he better do it soon. I know he's a negotiator but I don't think this country and the world is going to take this tension for long without something bad happening.

Trump needs to do his third act now. Its funny how even Hitler gave a concillatory speech telling the world he wasn't a warmonger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7GY1Xg6X20
mexicoxport.com/noticias/30177/china-ofrece-a-mexico-alianza-ante-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>To be honest even I'm getting a little nervous and I voted for the guy.

shit thread, the b8 is weak

Does Chad apologize for fucking your mom in the ass and leaving her an incoherent mess? No. You have to keep winning, there is no need for pause.

>Its funny how even Hitler gave a concillatory speech telling the world he wasn't a warmonger.
link it

Hello, American Bridge

still working on your concern trolling I see

probably thinking of this faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=J7GY1Xg6X20

Scott Adams is right, a lot of people are starting to freak out about Trump

What do they have to worry about? We saved the world from Hillary and Soros, they think we couldn't save it from Trump?

He's protecting you from countries who have shown time and again to be hostile towards us?

whats to be scared of?

CONCERN TROLL CONCERN TROLL
CTR SHILL DETECTED
NO DISCUSSION ALLOWED THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS ONLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

We can't do your work for you, Scott.

we'll get rid of the people who fear secure borders and proud white men
problem solved

>don't think this country and the world is going to take this tension for long without something bad happening.
This is what we want, you fucking normie. We want big change, not tax cuts and repealing of obamacare. This is about the survival our people and a north american ethnostate. This is a board for radicals, so take your crybaby bullshit back to redddit.

The third act is already over. We're in Book 2, motherfucker.

Trump's fourth act is another fourth reich. Gas the kikes race war now.

Adams talked about the three act structure in terms of Trump getting elected, and he was elected. He didn't think past that.

I don't know why but this post looks really familiar

next week he softens his stance.

everyone breathes a sigh of relief and accepts this "middle ground"

art of the deal faggots

Trump forced Mexico to get chinese bases, now people will not fear Trump because they will fear the chinese more.

mexicoxport.com/noticias/30177/china-ofrece-a-mexico-alianza-ante-trump

2344r3d intergalactic chess!!!

>trump is scaring people
You mean the media is. All he's done is implemented polices that have been implemented before and enforced laws that already exist. He's done nothing wrong, the media should be ashamed for this fear mongering.

B8. If you really voted for Trump you would feel like he's /ourguy/. Especially how balls to the wall he's been. Take your cuckness to Reddit.

Scott Adams is gay and stupid

His move on immigration is probably do something absolutely nuts, then reel it back to what he wanted in the first place.

He's not going to deflate any tensions. His secret of state is the CEO of Exxon mobile who thinks the military is his tool to remove roadblocks his company faced tried to drill for oil overseas. He replaced the head of the national security council with Bannon to prevent anyone from stopping him from starting a war. He really is actually going to start a conventional war with China.

I would suggest, instead of wondering how to get people to stop being afraid of Trump, you start thinking how a war is going to affect your life and what you should start doing to prepare.

one good leaf

This Mexican Sup Forumsack is not being truthful. China appraoched Mexico and offered to bring them in RCEP now that TPP is bust. There was no hint of military bases discussed. China is not interested whatsoever in places military bases in Mexico.