Can we get a Richard Spencer thread going? If we want to get our alt-right ideals to go mainstream he's our only hope

Can we get a Richard Spencer thread going? If we want to get our alt-right ideals to go mainstream he's our only hope.

Show your support.

Don't fall for the shill slander.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOiYr9d0WzY
youtu.be/yVTbXRhDlcw?t=29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a CIA agent

WAKE UP!

He really needs to read some history books.

He could do a much better job presenting his ideas.

>he's our only hope.
inshallah, bro

Spencer is alright but this is definitely a shill thread. Fuck off. Saged.

fuck off false flag idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=lOiYr9d0WzY
here you go OP

CTR detected

>calling yourself alt-right

fuck off faggot.

Dick you need to quit posting. Wayne is more popular than you.

Don't even bother, the shills and cucks will turn this thread to shit long before any kind of meaningful discussion can take place

I really wish I could take a peek into the alternate timeline where he didn't get punched in the face so I could see what inane autistic dog shit he had to say about a god damn cartoon frog to a news reporter.

Stop shilling for that piece of shit

>hurting Dr. Murdoch

Fag enabling controlled opposition israel defending kike shill

Always hang a traitor before an enemy. Id punch him myself if I saw him and worse

>Can we get a Richard Spencer thread going?

No. Fuck you controlled opposition faggot.

youtu.be/yVTbXRhDlcw?t=29s

You guys are fucking retards

>tfw this post is a classic example of divide/conquer kike bullshit

He's a nobody who came out of nowhere and attached himself to Sup Forums and Trump, making both look bad simultaneously. He's a jew plant designed to bring our movement down. TRS was run by a racemixed fatty who was married to a jew. I refuse to believe Spencer didn't know about that.

Ok richard

>daily reminder that these threads are being created by 8ch shills to make you hate spencer

daily reminder that these threads are being created by 8ch shills to make you hate spencer

>daily reminder that these threads are being created by 8ch shills to make you hate spencer

daily reminder that these threads are being created by 8ch shills to make you hate spencer

Spencer's a closet homosexual who alt right faggots jerk off to

Can you stop spamming your shit you role playing faggot.

Are you still getting paid for this?

The posts ITT are evidence that we have been compromised. These morons are either /Nu pol/ or nonwhites. Or shills I guess. In all cases, all of the oldfags can spot you a mile away. Your kike divide and conquer tactics aren't working. Burn in hell, Juden.

This guy is the definition of a fuckboy and will continue to get punched in the face, supremabitches.