Looking for some insight...

Looking for some insight. Im of the opinion that leftists are universally evil gibmedat fat chics who don't want to work on their personality to get resources. Or something like that.

But im having some cognitive dissonance on a topic and I am trying to understand it.

Pic related,

Obama and Hillary funded ISIS in order to take out Assad and Libya. Etc. They take donation money from Saudi Arabia. Obama dropped a lot of bombs on the 7 countries that are a part of Trumps ban.

Now, trump is seemingly going to btfo of isis for real.

But then, who was Obama actually dropping bombs on the whole time in those countries during his presidency? Was he not actually fighting isis? Wtf was happening, was he fighting Isis or not?!

Is it obama, Hillary and the neocons aligned on one side just using different tactics, then the "good" side aligned somewhere else, or what? How does this work so that it fits with my above mentioned world view.

What should trump do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
globalresearch.ca/us-nato-encirclement-of-russia-america-launched-the-cold-war-before-the-end-of-world-war-ii/5381447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fighting is left to syrian women 'cause all the men fled to europe as cowards.

Congratulations, you've now realized why Sup Forums is an echo chamber even worse than Tumblr.

Do some research and think for yourself.

Came here to say this.

Women in Syria aren't oppressed like in Saudi Arabia and Sup Forums is mostly on Assad's (current gov't) side. Obongo and Hillary were supporting the 'rebels', which would be bad news for women.

Obama Hillary and the rest supported various factions seeking to oust Assad. Trump should and seems willing to support Assad against all rebels and terrorists. As to your worldview leftists are scum but there's plenty to hate on the right, there's a reason many are called cuckservatives. The blind party politics of side good their side bad don't belong in the modern age.

Also this pic makes the millions of male refugees flooding into Europe seem like even more loathsome creatures for not staying and fighting.

>Also this pic makes the millions of male refugees flooding into Europe seem like even more loathsome creatures for not staying and fighting.

>America helps fund terrorists of a country
>citizens of that country rightfully flee
>Sup Forums calls them cowards

You burges won't accept any responsibility for the mess you've created, will you?

He put the blame on our government. Most burgers on Sup Forums if told "please sign here if you'd like us to fund rebels to get rid of a secular dictator in a foreign country which will leave a power vacuum and cause instability in the region" would have said no go fuck yourself. We took responsibility by voting for the one candidate (Trump) that said "we need to stop nation building" where as Hillary, well.... youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

THIS

Checked. Also those women fight for Assad. So they are on the right side of history, and fight against obama's rebels

Isis is a cia/mosaad creation to take out Israel's enemies. Trump thinks america can't beat isis when in reality we created them for this proxy war.

>Al Qaeda

No. ISIS. Al Qaeda and ISIS hate each other, kill each other.

Obama/Hillary and Saudis trade money and arms and oil

Saudis give arms to ISIS and direct them at Russia friendly countries that don't bend the knee to US oil interests

>WOAH WOW HOW DID ISIS GET SO POWERFUL SO FAST

>You burges won't accept any responsibility for the mess you've created, will you?

>Canada elects trudeau
>Canada proliferates liberalism
>The left call them an ideal nation

You first.

Now to find a Syrian qt

STUDY

GEOPOLITICS

YOU

FUCKING

NIGGERS

Syria, Ukrain, Iraq, Georgia, etc... we're all part of the grand chessboard of the Cold War.

THE COLD WAR NEVER ENDED. Everything we have been doing is for the purposes of encircling Russia and China and castrating them militarily and economically.

Why do you think we meddled in Ukraine? Why do you think we supported color revolutions across the ME/supported ISIS? Why do you think we slapped Russia with all those sanctions? Why do you think we tried to pass the TPP? Why do you think we've been so concerned about the South China Sea?

globalresearch.ca/us-nato-encirclement-of-russia-america-launched-the-cold-war-before-the-end-of-world-war-ii/5381447

>inb4 global research - the article is spot on for the most part.

basically there are like 100 Islamic factions that hate each other/use each other to propagate agendas meanwhile the West use them to propagate shit as well so it's just a huge clusterfuck of everyone in the ME dying a bunch.

How did Satan go unchecked?

>Looking for some insight. Im of the opinion that leftists are universally evil gibmedat fat chics who don't want to work on their personality to get resources. Or something like that.

Checking your satanic trips first.

> Obama and Hillary funded ISIS in order to take out Assad and Libya. Etc. They take donation money from Saudi Arabia. Obama dropped a lot of bombs on the 7 countries that are a part of Trumps ban.

ISIS wasn't "ISIS" then. It was al-Qaeda in Iraq. al-Qaeda in Iraq split into ISIS and al-Nusra.

It really doesn't matter though. What matters is that Obama and his plutocrats followed the age old game of thinking they could use jihidis as a wrecking ball to take out their enemies. Like even the Saudis, they thought they could control them, push them aside at some future date when they weren't useful.

So what's more important than the lineage of the groups in particular is that there are STILL neo-cons of the Republican and Democratic parties that want to arm jihadis and use them as a wrecking ball to take out their enemies.

Trump appears to be the first person with any real power at all in the West that wants to stop this.

>that pic
Syria and Assad are SECULAR. Saudi Arabia is a theocracy based in Sharia Law, not only that but Syria has been at war for YEARS its possible they might need to have some women instead of men to do stuff. To even compare them is fucking retarded

This

Syrian women defend the homeland while the men invade the west to get revenge

Islam is slowly conquering the west until they have the majority in a democratic state with nuclear capabilities or at least enough personel in the military to hijack a submarine/bomber

A good deal of the millions of "Syrian" refugees aren't even Syrian as you well know. Many of those who are are ex-Free Syrian Army retards who revolted and had the ever living hell smacked out of them by jihadis. And then compounded the crime of betraying their oath to defend the state by deserting from the FSA.

I bet that one guy from Artillery always has to come park it for them

They didn't fund ISIS. They funded dudes fighting alongside ISIS, the rebels who popped up after Assad tried violently putting down the Arab Spring.

obongo has been bombing government regimes and funding the bad guys.
all trump has to do to destroy them is partner up with russia and stop sending them money and guns.
why do you think he's so sure of himself when he says he'll be able to eradicate them.

Im taking it all in. I feel that, everyone just wants power and there is power there in the form of oil. People will use whatever technique they need to, to get the oil. I suppose the "good side" will do whatever it takes to create an actual fair and equitable system of sharing the oil.

I suppose. That might be too altruistic and utopian. It's clear tho that America will at least be able to partially remove ourselves from the conflict if we can begin to satiate our energy needs domestically.

Does this involve the US giving up the petrodollar?

I don't even know what the petrodollar is right now. Im trying to research it to find out. But my brain might be too tired tonight. Sounds interesting tho.