Stop spreading lies that the Quebec Mosque shooter was refugee. Sup Forums is incredibly stupid and will believe you...

Stop spreading lies that the Quebec Mosque shooter was refugee. Sup Forums is incredibly stupid and will believe you. Right now we do not know anything other than:
>27-year-old with "a Quebec name"

This hate mongering might be the reason why we had this attack in the first place. Do not make it worse.

Sup Forums is full of unemphatic assholes. Do not expect much from them.

If you tell Sup Forums it was a refugee, they will be very conflicted.

For once a refugee that isn't worthless.

Yeah, and we just had an Islamic Guzman with a Puerto Rican name shoot up an airport.

Sup Forums is a board that had always been a source of alternative facts

their source is literally a poltard account

if all the refugees shot up mosques, i would be more willing to take them in, user

>27-year-old with "a Quebec name"

You actually don't know that at all, the police haven't released any details, but did state it was refugees on their radios.

Thanks for sharing, blue.

>Quebec name
Muhammad al Rasheed is pretty quebecois about now

Sup Forums is a board of peace you fucking leaf

I tweeted it out and have gotten dozens of nervous.liberals demanding a.source. lmao, hope its true.

Read middle reply, kek.

Uhh, we also know that the shooters yelled "ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAR" before doing the deed.

go back to trumbl

On a serious note, spreading disinformation about it being a refugee doesn't help anyone. If it's not true, you take the wind out of the sails of future events. If it is true, you've preemptively put leftists on alert to stop posting bullshit they lack information about.

It's better for us if it's a complete surprise. Just my two cents.

this ain't fake news:

"We are not safe here," said Mohammed Oudghiri, who normally attends prayers at the mosque but not on Sunday. Oudghiri said he had lived in Quebec for 42 years but was now "very worried" and thinking of moving back to Morocco.

>"a Quebec name"
>frogs are massive pussies and have to rely on their bastard kin to get revenge for them

Has MSM said they are white?
No?
Then it was a nigger or mudslime

Glad to see there are atleast some mature people here.

Haha, yeah, Morocco is safer.

These people are fucking delusional.

Ann Coulter's law
(You) have to go back.

>them
You are also here asshole

>hate mongering
What if I told you Tumblr not Sup Forums are the real ones who caused all the hate.

>Ann Coulter
shes a fucking troll, why anyone takes her seriously is baffling

what if I told you that subscribing to either ideology was damaging?

>unemphatic
kek

You mean we should be doing exactly this, just to be annoying. Canada needs to be walled in and turned into a prison.

>unemphatic

I don't think you know what that means

Can you disprove anything she's said? Or do you just hate her?

First shooter was identified as Samir Al-Hydami. SOUNDS REAL CANADIAN

that proves nothing, she literally retweeted unsourced shit from plebbit

>them
Nice try, faggot. You're already one of us.
GOOBLE GOBBLE!!!

Hahaha good b_8 m8!
Also fuck shitskins.

>AK
>5 killed

Doesn't make sense for a massacre.

Seems like a gangland killing.