What will people 500 years from now think of him?

What will people 500 years from now think of him?

probably not much. He wasn't that significant in the grand scheme of things.

There will be no planet Earth in 500 years because of Trump not believing in climate change.

I doubt the interest will die out as soon as Sup Forums shuts down

In 500 years, somebody on ancestry.world will find out he was their distant relative and kill themselves because this guy was a dumb shithead.

They will remember his style.

500 years? He'll be a mere footnote in history. If there are still imageboards (and I'm sure there will be, albeit more advanced) then some weirdo with an interest in obscure murderers might post his image along with his background and be like "Ever heard of this guy?" And the thread will die. Just like his legacy.

Beta autist faggot

I really hope this is b8.

Wew

This. Or in 20 years some dude will make a messiah out of him and your descendants will worship him as a Supreme Gentleman.

when the tide started to turn on western's men, especially young men on how degenerate women are.

>tfw future/pol/ will discover your ugly ass just like the Bogdanoffs and meme you into being a grand master of fate and destiny before dropping you a few months later

crying faggot

The solar flare of 2033 will wipe out 99.99999% of all information currently in existence. Elliot Rodger's legacy will not survive.

who?

Only flaw in your theory is Trump will have colonized Mars by 2020

A real go getter, gets things done kind of a guy.

thot patrol
he did what need to be done

nice b8 m8

that he was a victim of poor parenting, not sexual frustration or irresponsible gun laws.

homie was just lonely. that is all.

well, hopefully

He is a supreme gentleman and will be remembered as such.

"Literally who?"

>Implying he reproduced

He had two siblings

Elliot Rodger.
He died for whore sins.

Hero

They won't.

People wont remember him 30 years from now, let alone 500.

who

they'll remember that a bunch of neckbeard neet virgins on /pol kept posting his image and worshipping him

>kys

Ill remember him till I die!

>autists get sex bots and create a cult of the supreme gentlemen