IT IS HAPPENING

RUMORS GONE WILD:

Trump to make live announcement Monday.

> Alien life found?
> Advanced zero gravity?
> New energy technology?
> HyperLoop??

Elon Musk is rumored to join the president during his announcement.

> northcrane.com/2017/01/29/rumors-gone-wild-trump-to-make-live-announcement-monday-alien-life-found-advanced-zero-gravity-energy-technology/

" On Monday January 30th, President Trump will make a announcement via live video from the Oval Office to the World that the United States of American has known, and covered up the existence of Extraterrestrial Life and advanced space and energy technology. These things have been hidden from the public, so that companies around the World can continue to line their own pockets at costs that he could not turn a blind eye to. He wants to remove the corrupted individuals from having control over the entire human population, and at his age, he could no longer sleep soundly at night knowing so many people around the World are suffering without clean water, and electricity, while others get richer.

President Trump has known about the technologies for a number of years, even from stories from his Uncle about Tesla's work.

These things are also the reasoning behind removing the EPA and other regulations, and also climate change.

President Trump will also make promises that I will not get into at the moment. However, these promises will benefit mankind and all life on Earth."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2016/11/zero-point-classified-anti-gravity-craft-ufo-full-documentary-by-james-allen-rip-video-2518740.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
disclosure is never going to happen in our lifetimes.

just forget it.
every fucking year someone says disclosure is going to happen and then it doesn't RINSE AND REPEAT

stop

DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE
DISCLOSURE
> DISCLOSURE

Yeah. Sure thing buddy.
Trump would be assassinated before he could make that speech if this were true.

they are quoting Sup Forums

not a reliable source, not up to Sup Forums news standards.

We were just joking about Miss Rwanda

Sup Forums is never wrong

TO MARS!

One could only dream

if this happens I will stop talking shit about him all the time.

This is why I supported him all long!

HOLY SHIT

WILL THE MADMAN DELIVER?

Fake news

Man on mars for 2025

Man back on the moon by 2022

He's set to most likely announce his SCOTUS pick

earlier last week it was said he'd make a decision by Fri w/ a decision by Wed (this Wed)

Hey kid, wanna meme a Chaos God into reality?

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y A L I D A H S

> Don't bump "fake news" threads unless you want fake news threads to bump you.

Its probably just 'fuck chechnya' or something

cant believe so many of u cucks believe in space travel

dude what the fuck

if he actually discloses aliens....

he will be the most important politician to EVER EXIST

AND HE'S BEEN IN OFFICE LESS THAN TWO FUCKING WEEKS

>northcrane thread again

He would be so fucking dead right now. There is no way (((Greys))) would let this happen

>implying grays are the only faction

this breaks the Minerva rule.

>Categorized under satire
>taken at face value
Good god, dude. Are you fucking retarded?

>Leftover descendants of project paperclip have been working tirelessly to perfect cloning with full memory recovery
>George Lincoln Rockwell is the announced the new (and only) supreme court judge.

Space x nasa partnership obviously, probably for a mars mission

>President Trump will also make promises that I will not get into at the moment. However, these promises will benefit mankind and all life on Earth."

Literally doing what he always does. I voted Trump as part of the Chaos ticket, but this man does more good before waking up than most of us do in an entire day. He's a good man.

/slide thread

as much as I wish it were true

its not

disclosure is never going to happen

sorry lads.

didn't hillary said "when i become president i'll tell you about aliens"?

I assure you - it is not.

Digits will confirm full disclosure about everything!!!!
winning winning winning winning just going to keep on winning are you sick of the yet POL I don't care cuz we're going to win some more

checkem

>yeah so theres some yuge alien ships floating around out there guys, believe me

Kek wills it

Elon had a third successful resusable test. Landing perfectly on the launch pad after take off and re-entry.

>inb4 moon colony and mars outpost.
Don't get me fucking hyped. I need a space reich.
Tonight wierd blue lights are being seen across a distance of 1600 miles and this announcement tomorrow.

big deal OP

Hitler and his moon niggers had discovered this anti gravity technology back in the 40's.

Hitler is still alive in the hollow earth and trump will join him.

Everything up until now has been in preparation for this moment. The final hour is at hand and seams are starting to unravel. Did you think calling forth an ancient god of chaos would have no consequences? Tomorrow is only the beginning.

I wan to believe.

Yuo are liek baby

Alien existence will be announced this week.

It is done. Praise him.

AND THEN SWEDES WILL RECEIVE REFUGEE STATUS ON ALIEN WORLDS AND KEK SOME ALIENS WHILE ARABLACKS KEK SWEDES!

ALIENS CAN'T EVEN COMPETE

Given what happened the past Months and in this Week, I would not rule anything out anymore. At all. Ever.

It would also distract from the Muslim ban hysteria. Lets say he has SOMETHING to disclose then its perfect timing.

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS

WE'RE FULL

GET EM AUSTRALIA

>van to believe

lol wtf

>Kek in ID
>digits

>44th post

Nobody cares leaf

This is all because of Kek

As soon as it is revealed how the usa got their dirty fucking hands on that technology , you are not going to "win" anymore,

No, check these.

kek says otherwise, amerifat

PRAISE KEK

>he doesn't know
prepare your mental anus
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

KEK BTFO

we memed the UK into leaving the EU and we memed le orange hitler into the most powerful office in the world with everyone against him

memeing this is kindergarten

it's going to be about time crystals you fucking fags

>the only source is literally a Sup Forums thread where the guy only posted a pic of his shitty mac

Fuck off to /x/ faggots.

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

Hey kid, wanna meme a Chaos God into reality?

>Not cloning the founding fathers and never having elections again

This is viral marketing for that documentary about reverse engineering UFOs he has Apple computer and died of cancer in 2014

Hell yeah I do

WHERE IS THAT ARCHIVE LINK

If this actually happens I will livestream myself punching myself in the balls for Sup Forums

the fact this bullshit story has received multiple threads today is a godamn embarrassment.

>have thread with no source, post some sticky note on random computer
TOTALLY LEGIT GUYZ
>have new thread
>source is original thread
GET THE FUCK OUT OP

This kek also approves.

Disclosure would be the worst thing that would happen. We arent ready.

As long we havent eradicated the parasites in our mids alliums have to stay hidden.

When they come out with disclosoure now it will be to fuck us over.

Will this not cause riots?

then cjeck these digihts

Hell no. The left loves terrorists.

The Wall now has force fields paco.

Let's make it so

I hope we don't find alien life.
Because the USA would only be sending them money!

This is viral marketing for a documentary on UFOs

he will bogpill america

>Fucking time crystals, how do they work?!

No, seriously, I have no idea...
I read about them the other day, but my physics knowledge is that of entry engineering physics.

Also, tits a good day outside, breast go out and enjoy...

what documentary though

Trump and Elon will announce that the wall will be built with 0 carbon emissions, making liberals collectively lose their shit.

Great Crusade confirmed, we Imperium of Man now.

bump

>Sup Forums actually believes that US government is hiding extraterrestrial aliens

this one even the same appple computer and pic in the original time stamp.

beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2016/11/zero-point-classified-anti-gravity-craft-ufo-full-documentary-by-james-allen-rip-video-2518740.html

if this is how it happens.....fucking lol

>announce that religion is useless by saying we're not alone in the universe

Oh hey nothing bad will happen from this right?

Disclosure of b_gs for the world

Last post before bed

Digits confirm

WTF is this shit?

Do you have any idea how fast we'd "Get ready" if we got disclosure? The cosmospill is one of the final pills this world needs to stop infighting.

back to x

>all these disclosure threads and alien speculation
Hi /x/, I see you've come to visit again. Have some fucking tea.

Do you even praise kek

Scriptfag fuck off

*crosses fingers* space elevator space elevator space ele...and the bankers killed him to prevent the devaluation of gold...shit

Never seen an ayy lmao?

Millions of refugees are displaced and denied entry into the states

Flint Michigan still doesn't have clean water

And Trump thinks we give a shit about any of this

CIA already declassified it earlier this month you fucking kike shill

How? The jews controll everything. They could do everything . You cant know whats real or not. Fake-Disclosure with fake infos about aliens with some blue beam and special fx.

It would derail the whole resistance and give us the fasttrack to total slavery.

Watch Childhoods End.

We need first cosmic knowlegde in the population and than disclosoure. Other way around is not possible because we are to guilliable. have no way to call real and fake aliens.

Not just making a hundred Ron Pauls to replace the senate

>Inb4 you realize these Ron Pauls would protest the fact that they were unelected due to their strict interpretation of the Constitution

>northcrane.com

HYPERLOOPWALL

Kek please use your power to make my dream come true

> citation
> Sup Forums
> why are we here?

>didgits again
woah