adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1992PhDT.........1T
phys.org/news/2016-12-trump-nasa-funding.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES! BLACK SCIENCE MAN AND BILL NY THE SCIENCE GUY

""""""""top""""""""""

Top scientist here

>TV scientists.

Call me when the Bog twins stand up to Trump.

Bogs are also TV scientests

>2 T.V. meme scientists
>considered "top scientists."

>Bill Nye
>top scientist

Bill nye has a bachlors and Tyson didn't graduate high school I assume.

More like top pop-culture scientists

The BOG does not interact directly with anyone from this world, that is beneath them. They use proxy warfare user, this is well-known, do not be deceived.

Why is black science man still around? This isnt 2009 anymore

>top scientists

They're faggots, just like you are leaf.

(((They))) got Tyson through to fulfill their diversity quotas.

Of course, he's also retarded which is why he has a reddit tv show and isn't actually doing science which reddit would never be able to understand.

>Implying these fucktards know about anything outside of their fields of expertise.
Why do Lefties repeatedly bring up unqualified authority.

Trump still has Beakman on his side

People like these two faggots literally do nothing but strengthen conservatives' resolve

>top scientists
>it's bill nye and the grass nigger
>two fucking entertainers
As someone involved in science this makes me so angry

>Top Scientists

Because they think that little of their own team. And they're right.

kek

>Top scientists

Carl Sagan wouldn't stand for this sort of faggotry.

>TV discovery personalities are now top scientists

>> Actors who play DRs in the sitcom "Scrubs" announce consuming too much fatty food might have benefits

>pop scientists
How can Drumpf ever hope to recover??? The tweets about this are going to be so steamy.

I'm literally shaking right now.

>involved in science

Hi, I'm Vincent Adultman and today I did a business at the stock market. Haha, economy!

>Scientists

>top scientists

>top scientists

Maybe they can use their science to figure out how much time they have left to live after the FEMA gas chambers fill up with Zyklon Barron.

>Check out all those stars
>Holy shit, I know how the climate works now

>tv personality is now President

Why do they call guys from Discovery - top scientists?

>>top scientists

>sheldon cooper declares trump "actually worse than windows vista patch KB3078601"

HOLY FUCK is there any way back for drumpf?

adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1992PhDT.........1T

Tyson has a full Ph.D.

Nye isn't a doctor but he's a mechanical engineer that has done some work for NASA. Mostly a sundial but I am told it was worth taking to mars.

Carl (((Sagan))) was a globalist jew

>this level of salt
Why are neets so aggressive

That nigger is a fucking disgrace and Carl Sagan would be ashamed of what he's become. Does he even do any real science anymore?

Y'know, it says something that nobody believes the successful scientists but everybody believes the failed businessman.

They would but as I understand it, Trump is cutting science funding.

>all my friends at the EPA won't have a job soon
>better call trump an idiot!!

Tyson is a fucking hack. I don't know a ton about Nye though

"TOP SCIENTISTS"

fuckin kek. One got his degree in jail and the other is a fucking children show host.

>cutting science funding

Trump has said that space exploration is a priority...

>top scientists
>pop-sci tv celebrities
top laff

When has Trump claimed he's cutting science funding?

bill nye is a real scientist u cuck apologize RIGHT NOW

ITT: Sup Forums pretends to be shocked that two of the top scientists are wildly popular and are on TV.

Also ITT: Sup Forums forgets that Trump is a reality TV star and businessman. I guess we should dismiss the business part, since he's on TV amirite? Drink the kool-aid bois

leddit favorites always goes home well with the left

phys.org/news/2016-12-trump-nasa-funding.html

>Top scientists.

There more actors then memes at this point. And assuming there not they are well passed there prime in which they would represent any significant gain there field of study. LET ALONE attempting to stump trump.

Put the team that discovered Crispr CAS9 or the inventors of Graphene up there. Then At least I'd know your trying.

>Top scientists

What are either of their recent contributions to science?

Shilling for global warming and denying racial differences? Oh yeah top stuff...

>climate """""""science"""""""
>Al Gore
stopped reading there

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

>top scientists
Oh, murrica...

Sadly, not everyone here is underage or NEET.

I hate to break it to you but everyone in OP's article are reality TV stars and businessmen.

Bill Nye is a fucking retard and Tyson isn't even close to the intelligence of Dr. Carson.

I mean this nigger looks at stars and shit compared to a surgeon who separated people conjoined at the head.

Get real leftists.

Then what is it? They all are on TV as a result of wild success, or they are all failed memesters on TV?

I'm not even going to read this, or your post.

Let me guess, they called him a bigot and made allusions to Hitler?

Because that's America for you, Russia. We're a bunch of moronic inbred fucks. I want to get a passport and leave this goddamn place. Just done. Starbucks plans on hiring a shit ton of refugees, protests all over. Fuck it. I'm done.

Post screencap on "scientists" vs engineers etc.

Bill Nye is far from a top scientist. He's primarily an entertainer.

Tyson has more of a science career... But he's an astronomer. Exactly what the hell kind of practical applications does astronomy have to anything, especially Trump's administration?

What? Starbucks redpilling entitled libshits with daily rapefugee encounters and firing a bunch of liberal art students to do it doesn't sound amazing to you?

Muh federal funding...please don't cut it Trump. Global warming....help.

>Bill Nye The Bachelors of Engineering Guy

You know how you can tell he isn't a real scientist? Cause he comments on shit outside his discipline. That's like one of the big no-nos you learn NOT to do at any reputable university within your first year of study in any science degree

Why do they think this is anti science.

this feels like an insult to actual good scientists

they actually supported trump

Isn't Bill Nye an engineer though?

only one of those people is a scientist

The sad thing about scientists is their always looking to suck the government teet.

He is a fucking nothing

Top Scientist

happens a lot
physicists especially (richard muller, lubos motl, etc), but not exclusively

I thought he was so cool when I was a kid, and then he had to go and fuck it all up. What an asshole.

>when an astrophysicist and a tv scientist try to talk about running a nation
literally lmao

a lot of pure research is very risky as far as timely monetization is concerned, so the state is the best option for funding it

>top scienceist
Wew lad

> Top scientist

> Leftist monkeys piss all over him on a television show.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

He's got a PHD in cuckology.

You're telling me that you're not employed while under a trump presidency? Disappointing.

Oh Oh!

Black science man and TV science man are coming after you Trump.

Better watch out!

SOMEBODY FIND JA RULE

>top scientist
>pic of the most meme worthless reddit fucks that ever walked inside a lab

Bill Nye doesn't even have a PhD

> n May 1999, Nye was the commencement speaker at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute where he was awarded an honorary doctor of science degree.[70] He was awarded an honorary doctorate by Johns Hopkins University in May 2008.[71] In May 2011, Nye received an honorary doctor of science degree from Willamette University[72] In May 2015, Rutgers University awarded him an honorary doctor of science degree and paid him a $35,000 speaker's fee for his participation as the keynote speaker at the ceremony

He's basically pic related

> congratulations, you have made lots of noise and fit with our liberal narrative, you are now awarded moneys and special titles.

Tyson has only written a handful of papers and Nye hasn't written any and has a fucking bachelor's degree.

Every day that passes, my hope for sanity and rest never comes when it comes to the media. Friggin' crap.

Neil drank the cool aids, and Bill is a dumbass engineer who poses as a scientist. Your point?

no it isn't they don't even try to get funding any other way.

>failed
I guess that is kind of subjective, but who has the canceled shows and who is being the president while arnold schwarzenegger stands in for them on their TV show?

That interview alone probably did more damage to Wilmore's career than anything else. Thank fucking God too, the man is the definition of an unfunny race-baiter who is anti-intellectual as well.

Yeah... "Climate change" = "science"...

yeah scientists should startup a kickstarter to fund their research

(((scientists)))