Why should we not let millions of non whites into our countries?

why should we not let millions of non whites into our countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=At6oITvbENo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are these idiots?

If they're in the US, not they actually arent.

kikes

Because it is technically genocide against the white race according to the Geneva Convention.

i have no idea who these people are..

>Caring what celebrity millionaires living in fantasy lands have to say about the political climate.

fucking kikes

>Who are these idiots?
The nose knows.

> let them in
Written on her body. On her body. There's only one way I take that.
What fucking losers. Whoever they are, I hope its idiots like these that find themselves Pulsed.

>let them in

meanwhile their country is killing muslims in the street (which is not really a bad thing)

fucking trojan horses is what these kikes are

That's a trap on the right

>say nothing when obama is bombing their countries for 8 years and creating the refugees

reeeeeeeeee why is the left so retarded?

>If they're in the US, not they actually arent.

american grammar

Holy fucking shit.

Liberalism really is a fucking mental illness. This is just disgustingly stupid.

Also, fuck niggers.

The guy on the left looks familiar but I can't tell where I know him from. Looks like a kike.

What is this term called? You know when you try to seem altruistic in front of the media so people think you're a saint? It's a sociology term, but this is exactly what celebrates are doing. They want people to think they're saints when in front of the cameras, when in reality I doubt they'd give two shits about any of this.

Virtue Signaling?

it's called being a

>writes let them in on her body
what did she mean by this?

My thoughts exactly. It is a great metaphor for the oblivious women who have no idea what they are protesting.

2 rich assholes want the refugees to come here to take up space and ruin the lives of normal working class people. this country is aids.

Because standards only apply to white countries. It's perfectly fine for there to be countries, even with populations in the hundreds of millions, to be comprised of a single race, as long as their skin is brown.

we've been bombing the shit out of yemen and i bet 99% of americans have no idea.

look at his face lmao

cucked into holding that sign all night

That's because Yemen is literally a giant clusterfuck and where like 99% of terrorists not in Raqqa are hiding out...

>2 people want this
>fuck this whole country
oy vey

I'm gonna assume this is directed at Israel.

If that silly girl had even the slightest hint of a tit she wouldn't have been able to have written that so legibly.

>mfw that woman has no idea what those words on her chest imply.

She's literally asking mudslimes to come over and rape her.

And yet I bet they'd be against Israel taking refugees

Its called a typo faggot.

I meant if they(actors) are in the US, then they(refugees) arent welcome.

Get it? now go suck refugee dick.

Actor on left is from big bang theory, the show about autist manchildren who are apparently scientists in California and one of them is a pajeet nigger. It's a shit show that I watched for awhile with family then realized it blew ass but cucked scientist/engineers/stemfags all love it

Smarmy? Insincere? Unctuous? Sycophantic? Ingratiating? Oleaginous? Hypocritical? Sanctimonious? Self-righteous?
I can come up with more if you like.

>sheltered literally who actors
>please goyim let them in
>dindu nuffin
really scratches my brain

I just love hearing about how lovely refugees are, from people who never meet them
t. White with loud, shitskin neighbor

Because of DIVERSITY!!!!!!

I think he is the jewish guy from big bang theory

yea. i know a stemfag from high school and college who had a crush on this girl that also went to the same college. he beta orbited her the whole time while she dated and fucked other guys. went through like 10 bfs and probably hooked up with 30 guys from high school through college.

he is a huge fan of this show and when i saw him a while back on a regular basis he wore a different big bang shirt almost daily. turns out that now that he got some stemcuck job making 65k a year she fell in love with him and they got married last year. there is no way in my mind that she hasnt cheated yet.

Big Bang theory

You know, these liberals, especially in Hollywood are complete hypocrites. They really don't give a shit about the issues. They only give a shit if people like them, follow them on Twitter, Instagram, etc. They really just crave attention. They put on a front like they're these decent and caring human beings. It's a disgusting way to be. They are all mental.

There's no such thing as a decent human being anymore.

If they really cared, they'd let Muhammad the rapist, who explains himself "I don't understand English very well, but for some reason I can understand when a girl says no to me, but I just don't care because I want to rape anyway," into their house and let him spend the night.

I'm not saying all refugees are bad, but most need to be checked. Liberals are fucking retarded and don't understand or give a shit about the issues. They usually want their 15 minutes of fame.

It's completely pathetic.

The guy is a Jew that's in the Big Bang Theory

Didn't recognize him without this: youtube.com/watch?v=At6oITvbENo

Because the rich elites want us to