Heritage Thread

Post em

Your mom fucked up.

Maori here

Nice bait image

Almost 100% Sup Forumsak with apparently some blood of a Napoleonic soldier who couldn't make it back to France.

You mom must be quite the cunt to have taken such a giant shit on such an esteemed genetic line.

After seeing you guys on HWNDU I'm pretty sure I'm the only white person on this board.

your mom should be hung.

Is your mom aware of just how big a failure she is?

I trace my lineage directly back to the Munceaux region in Normandy.

bs

Post em

Move back to Germany and over 2-3 generations back breed out the nigger in you. It's the only way

HWNDU is in new york city. The only whites who live there are cucked liberals, all the conservatives moved upstate or to NJ

my great, great grandfather (I think that's right)
jumped off a boat that was with the French that took Polynesia and Vanuatu as it went past the north coast of Aus and swam to Australia and left a family in France.
when he got here slavery hadn't completely been abolished, so he got a few slaves who he worked on the cane field (Nth QLD).
When slavery was abolished the Gov. had to compensate him for the slaves and with that cash he bought land in Albury.

>Albanian
PLEASE LEAVE

Rate

top fucking kek

Whats your MOS

Why post this? Your mother was a disgusting coalburning monster that threw away her perfect genes to brith a mongrel abomination.

Made this a while back, Got discharged in the DEP before basic for getting arrested. I was enlisted in USMC, I was a fucking retard and let my recruiter jew me into an open contract.

After court Im hoping to join Army and not actually pay attention to signing shit this time.

93% Great European bukkake + Chinese Dynasty + Caucasus mountain goat herder + (((ashkenazi))) = white (?) suburban American

I have brown hair and blue eyes. I'm told I look like a young Clint Eastwood or Abraham Lincoln. Both my parents are Presbyterian and I have an Anglo surname.

Where do you get those?

haha that's the joke retard!

You're a fuckin disgrace, mate.

you have to go back

23andme Im assuming.

pls no bully

get what? The DNA test?

AncestryDNA. 50 bucks. They mail you a box with a tube in it. You spit in the tube and mail it back. 3 weeks later they email you a DNA analysis.

post jewtits.

kill self

does the one-drop rule count for white ancestors too?
pls say yes

>people still fall for the b8
That picture has been around for a long time, it's a joke.

if you dont have russian jew ancestors then youre not white

R u qt?

Your mom was a real fucking champ.

>full ownership

how does one go about owning a jew?

Jesus fuck your painfully jewish, pls tell me your at least attractive and pass for a goyim?

>Jewish girl on Sup Forums
Havin a hard time believing that one senpai

tits or gtfo

or at least collarbone and neck

post nose

Tits or GTFO

Mormon back 5 gens.

>in los angeles
w-want to be my jewish gf?

>no famous bushman

Repost

oy vey

i suppose custody would have been a better word to use
no >:^)
i actually live in new york now, im just too lazy to update the tree

As the soon of Latvian migrants to Oz, your use of the Russian flag for Latvia really jimmys my rustles

it's that shy, coy avatar of you that did it. congrats on the (you)'s

I member that thread

gas yourself then

how about a hand

Mods, ban for rule violation.

This is so old.

How the fuck do I take these?
Do I mail a blood sample or something?

Saliva nigga

they were either from latvia or lithuania and i dont know which so i just use the russian flag since the birth/death certificates say russia

uncle rangi?

Rate pls!

no just a clean spit sample.

dead skin cells in your mouth and shit.

it's 50 bucks and it saves you a lifetime of wondering

dammit Sup Forums, somebody make a hentai of this

6/10

>i actually live in jew york now
same. wanna meet up?
that's me. my ancestors have no jew in them at all but that doesn't mean my descendants have to miss out

Maybe he is just at work

Are you Jeb Bush's son?

>an Irish Jew
kek

tfw potato maracas

r8 pls

Thank you
>"Son"
Don't ever reply to any of my posts ever again

uhv2gb

jo nuk dua. vraje veten

Are you even castizo at that point

That's rude I'm not even chicano

Australians coming in hard with the bantz, these pretend girl larpers are violating the rules so mods are probably going to axe this thread soon.

leave Sup Forums

Idk I just consider myself white and don't really give a shit about my race

WE
WUZ
ILLYRIANS

>implying i would actually meet up with someone from Sup Forums
sorry i dont really feel like getting kidnapped, especially by an albanian

Make an allya you filth.

I'm trans so you might not see me as a real grill but I do

Yeah I'm beginning to believe all those jokes about posters making fun of people, saying they're no white, when in fact they themselves are brown skinned.

Is your mother also your grandmother?

I really should add a jew nose for myself. I'm not Jewish but it would fit.My mother has a tall pointed thin nose, my father has a short bulbous nose. I have a tall bulbous nose. Every Israeli apartheid week the muzzies spit on me. Why couldn't I be of good Nordic heritage?

and who do i give that to

For the flag above Nazi Germany, I'm not sure about birth years. So half is Weimar Republic, half is German Empire.

>fellow mexibros conquering other races

Nice.

You mean in a gang fight

see
true. my illyrian blood flows strong

my ancestors took your people in to protect them from the nazis. I can take you in too

Yes that is the case.

My grandma was so happy my mom married a white man. She always used to say "next to god are gringos".