Why are white men so brilliant while their women are so goddamn stupid?

Why are white men so brilliant while their women are so goddamn stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqAkp8zKp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me there is a video of her getting fucked

women are emotional creatures in general

sauce

There is a video of her getting fucked.

Those tits are stupidly amazing

God made them so beautiful so we would love them. He made them so stupid so they would love us

God damn it.

This is officially the first trap I would

god fucking damn it

natlie austin

g1

Lol that's some CP u know.
Was on leddit jailbait forever

>Men
>Brilliant

We're stupid and degenerate as well. For God's sake we're on Sup Forums.

sauce

Because men invent shit and do things... and women have never had to. They reap all of our rewards while not putting in the work. So from an evolutionary perspective, yeah, you're gonna get retards when we've made resources abundant for them.

It's simple. Women across the board occupy the mean when it comes to iq distribution. Men occupy the extremes.

benis :DDDD

It's webms like this that assure me I'm not gay. I thought it was hot but my dick knew better. Then when she turned and continued to pose I watched it till the end just to see if I felt something. But my dick knew. It said "No dude. Just no."

every.time.

fuck you

Here's more.

What the fuck. First time I've ever been tricked. How is this trap so hot? Someone explain this all to me

>t. woman

i'm a liberal democrat. i believe that people deserve equal opportunities. I am against racism. I am against sexism. I didn't for Trump. In my personal experience, most women I have met are not very good at critical thinking. I have met a few, they are undateable unfortunately because they are usually lesbian, or being constantly pigeon holed by men because of standard sexism that comes from men's normal everyday encounters with dumb women. I try to give every woman I mean the benefit of the doubt but they tend to disappoint me.

And more.

Because our women evolved with white men protecting them and making choices for them.

It's pretty simple.

Name?

>white men
>brilliant
Kek. You mean Jews.

Same. Isn't it crazy how your cock just knows? Same goes for girls with a disease you will get flaccid as soon as you get near their cunt.

holy shit what...? i think i went to high school with her.

Because they're women and they never were supposed to have an opinion. Their only purpose is to breed and keep house and love their husbands.

We let them out and now they think the stupid shit going on in their instagram minds matters.

NEWSFLASH: it doesn't

All women are stupid. Every other culture just keeps their women in check while the west does not

Any where she gets hard?

fag.

All women are stupid. That's the ultimate red-pill about women. They're useful for breeding, but need to be led properly, or they'll go insane and destroy society. Happens every time we loosen the reigns.

>she

nice dick

>her

This is the problem with the white race right now.
Whites have implicitly accepted that they are the better race (even liberals subconsciously believe this).

But, they don't have the work ethic of the asian. If there would be a way to inculcate the work ethic of the asian in the white man (without producing robotic individuals who can't think for themselves) we would have a generation that could equal the greatest generation.

White women are stupid because they don't have to be smart. They're the most privileged class in the history of mankind. So they'll fuck nigger dick while staying stupid.

word

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

DIE ETERNAL BURGER

>her.

God damn it, frog

Samefag here. The reason I talked about work ethic, is because I think there's an increasing amount of white guys who are also becoming as mentally deficient as the white woman.

A man looks to the stars and wonder what makes them shine.

A woman looks to the stars and wonders how she can use them to get the man she thinks she deserves.

its not the problem
its genetic and whites having a lot of easygoing folks around is one of the main reasons they have such great socieities.
not everyone needs to be a super-competitive striver in fact that sounds fucking horrible (see asia)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqAkp8zKp8
This is why. Deliberate bad rolemodels provided by ((("American" media))) and even members of (((the banking family))) personally.
Britney spears. Mily Cyrus. etc also.

Compare these people to the frontierswoman who made america.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm 100% in agreement with you, which is why i think it would be a mistake to have an asia like society.

But i think that white society in general can do with a bit more of a work ethic.

All women are stupid. That's why they need to be led by a strong man to guide them through life.

Prolly did hormone therapy early, like before puberty.

Pence be damned. Full boner ahead.

The men are so brilliant that the women can afford to be idiots.

#JustWhiteProblems

This is your daily reminder that men are better at everything, including being a women

I'm starting to think Zach Venice himself starts a lot of these threads

sauce

>ultimate red-pill
No, women want you to believe they're stupid. That way they can get away with things. That way you underrate them and they fucking destroy your kingdom.

I would hate fuck that thing so hard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

white women have everyone kissing their ass from birth, and never learn to think or develop judgment, reflection, or wisdom

It's not always men dude, some hot chicks need to appeal to a niche to get noticed and make bank, she was definitely born a woman, just had a dick thrown on there, when she retires she will have it removed. Probably still has vag underneath.

i hate you so fucking much

>less synapse density
So they can make less connections in their brain so when you try to make an analogical argument they go, oh, user, that can't be right, don't be silly.

>i watched a whole video of a tranny taking his dick out and shaking it around to make sure i wasnt gay instead of immediately closing it upon seeing the penis
Whatever you need to tell yourself, m80

I've noticed they not try to claim that even though men are smarter women are better at multitasking. Which is bullshit, stupid egalitarians.

GET OFF MY BOAAAARD YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK EVERY TIME

everything great about the white race is carried on the Y chromosome.

Plz stop

>Showing your dominance over another weaker male to fit your needs here and there is now degenerate
>le ree xD

i hate you swedes, so fucking much

Make this hashtag heppen Kek, I command it.

:3

That's because huge amounts of white boys are now being raised by retarded and mentally unstable single mothers who would rather put their kids on pills than question their own parenting.

Name?

finally a real girl

>Going full hedonist becuase "XD DICK UP MUH ASS IS GUD BECUZ I WANT DIK UP ASS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Hedonism and consumorism is a symptom of a dying society
While you are merely a symptom of a cancer, it is undeniable that you are still a core, key instrument in disrupting and distorting it.

If anyone who ever actually fathered this nation into existence knew that your degeneracy would become "Le funny kool meem" just because you like to spend your day pressing that dopamine depository button of a prostate with an assortment of dicks you shove up your ass, Im sure they would fucking forever refuse the idea of free speech

While I will always stand with the idea of free speech, It'd be a real wonderful day to see you all get your fucking faces broken in by a fist

Yes, fucking men is the most degenerate.

Fapping to futa though is totally fine.

>flag

Never change Sup Forums

I know, so stunning and brave.