Holy Shit

Is Elon Musk /our gal/?

He's from South Africa. He knows how shitty it can be.

shadilay

Of course he is. He's a rational thinker. But his taste in women is fucking terrible.

Sounds exactly like us.

based

>From SA
>not racist
Pick one

>hello *pause* everyone, pls *clears throat* buy my solar panels heh

damn dude im starting come around to this guy

but then again all he's doing is telling the truth

he wants to keep the government gravy train coming so he's getting close to president trump

Don't you support the work they're doing? Honest question

Of course. I seen some Muslim post on jewbook with 500k shares about Trump banning all Muslims in the police and military too and that the FBI were asking all muslims at the border if they liked trump or not. They also said pictures and flags of trump were raised at all airports.

There's so many idiots in this world.

no he's not, he's a business man who's business depends on government handouts, so he's trying to get in close with those who now run our government.

depends which work?

So you are saying that calling Trump's executive order a "Muslim ban" is justified then?

A fine piece of ass like Amber Heard will make even the smartest man into a retard.

>Handouts
>Not just payments for a job

K

Are you unaware of the massive tax breaks his companies are specifically granted?

like tesla or solar city?

Musk has always been pretty redpilled.

He grew up in Apartheid South Africa, and has probably visited post-apartheid and heard from relatives, friends, and in the news about how shitty SA has become since white minority rule was removed.

Because obama wrote it.
MAGA

He's the eternal INTJ and liberal pathos deflects off of him with ease

not what I meant, he is not "only telling the truth" he also has a motive, and i have outlined that motive in previous posts

Sure, I like his hair.

You mean the bidding wars between states to decide who gets his company's factories? The same thing that every company ever does? Yeah I'm aware of those.

He likes feminine penis too? :O

he likes traps?

A bidding war to provide handouts is still providing handouts.

It's not a handout, it's a tax break. And it's not specific to his companies, every manufacturer does it. That's why your vitriole makes no sense.

Drive the Model S; you will never want a different primary car.

This. He's a smart guy, maybe a legit genius. Right now all of his money comes from the government. Even if he hated Trump, it would be fucking retarded to piss him off and lose all his monies.

The whole episode is really failure of leadership by Trump. Previous administrations have placed restrictions on entry, but have managed to do it ways such that they didn't end up with (a) mass confusion, (b) people stranded at airports and in foreign countries, (c) a flood of lawsuits, and (d) protestors out in the streets? The whole thing was bush league.

>hurdur trump is a retard, he should have given muslims some heads up of when the ban was coming!
>don't worry that muslim terrorists would have used that time to sneak into the US before the ban was in place!

Fuck off, libitard. Trump made the right decision. If you actually listened to him during the campaign (instead of fake news like CNN), you would have seen this coming a mile away.

He literally said during his campaign "Don't let them know what your plans are until you enact them."

We will never make it to mars. Its a government loan/grant ploy

Mars is easy.

Agree about it being poorly planned and executed. But liberals would have sued and protested him for it regardless, as they have been for the last year and a half or so since he first announced his candidacy.

>our gal
>not our mars

Most new cars are nice dude. Doesnt mean theyre reliable or inexpensive to maintain

The confusion is the fault of retards at airlines and in the media. It doesn't take a judge to know that laws in the US are not ex post facto.

Those things are only happening because of intentional misrepresentation by the media and leftists obsession with believing anything they want to hear without investigating source material

Youre fucking stupid. 12 months of food and water for 4-6 people weighs more than the fucking rocket

Am I gay if I had drunken hate sex with my ex(?) best friend, who is one of those super traps that look just like women because he started taking fag drugs before puberty? Like, he has all the parts, including the wide hips and no visible apple, except for the vag, th-that makes it ok, right?

Previous administrations didn't have the entire mainstream media on their ass during and after election. The MSM is the one claiming the ban to be a "Muslim" ban when it is only on a few 3rd world shitholes that have serious ISIS activity. And let's also not forget Obama was the one who made the list of countries in the first place.

Explaining why you're wrong is vitriol?

Tax breaks are a net handout from the government, and tax breaks given for facilities like the gigafactory are indeed quite specific. It being negotiated doesn't change that.

This is all industrial policy to boost labor/R&D. That may be good, or bad, but it's still a handout.

>taste in women is fucking terrible
Wait that's common here? I thought I was the only one.

This He's softening up because he's been under congressional investigation before. Not playing by the rules means he doesn't get his autistic Mars mission, and risks losing money. Remember he spoke out against Trump at one point.

lol being this bluepilled.

We should learn from Musk, at least this tweet. We really should ignore any opinions or blog-tier news.

You make it seem as if he recieves handouts because he's friendly with the Government when in reality the state and Federal Gov. will engage in bidding war pleasantries which isn't the same thing at all asshole. I see you trying to say that it is in further replies down. Stop now if you know that you do not know of what you speak.

In a world of lies telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

None of which is the same thing or necessary of Elon to suck Trump's ass God I couldn't resist replying again you're out of your league.

before i left for work this morning, i was watching the news.

they had relatives crying and hugging at the border, reminded me of something you'd see in north korea.

the left are a bunch of sensitive whingers. that bitch and complain about everything they don't get.

its not surprise that most the protesters are under 25. they are all victims of a "everybody wins" culture. this is what happens when they dont get told they are special.

I absolutely unironically believe you'd have to be a fag not too, fag in the sense of low testosterone, which is ironic, since the low tests who """hate""" traps have about as much testosterone as traps themselves.

If your dick sees this and says "ew no, im not going to have sex with this ultra feminine (more so than most females) male", im sorry but your a beta bitch.

your girl? Ex? I can see cuteness in there, but she'd have to have a personality that clicks since body fitness is out the window.

they are purposely making up lies to cause trouble.

"ew thats gay dude"

She'd look at least 8/10 if she lost like 30 pounds

Traps always have fucked up faces..

Exactly like us... I guarantee each and every one of the men here would fall for the craziest bitch they can find as long as she was genetically satisfactory in the looks department.

You seem insecure about your love of dick.

Na your just a fag so deep in the closet you're pulling out Christmas presents

fuck off outta here with that vile shit. i'm not interested in your mental illness.

Insider information.

On Monday January 30th, President Trump will make a announcement via live video from the Oval Office to the World that the United States of American has known, and covered up the existence of Extraterrestrial Life and advanced space and energy technology. These things have been hidden from the public, so that companies around the World can continue to line their own pockets at costs that he could not turn a blind eye to. He wants to remove the corrupted individuals from having control over the entire human population, and at his age, he could no longer sleep soundly at night knowing so many people around the World are suffering without clean water, and electricity, while others get richer.

President Trump has known about the technologies for a number of years, even from stories from his Uncle about Tesla's work.

He will then continue on to explain that we have had technology that has been suppressed and hidden by secret higher ups within departments of US Government. Over the next few weeks the US Government will be out sourcing these technologies to SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corp) who is owned and operated by Elon Musk, who has already placed a winning bid on the space tech. Elon is currently working close with President Trump on other matters also. Other unreleased technologies, such as "Free Energy Tech" will be distributed through other various companies for further development.

These things are also the reasoning behind removing the EPA and other regulations, and also climate change.

President Trump will also make promises that I will not get into at the moment. However, these promises will benefit mankind and all life on Earth.

>> that big pussy mound

Id hit it just for variety

is that a guy? id fucking smash its head in.

i take it you don't get out much to see most real women

"Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United Stat

my ex is an emotionally manipulative cunt and as much as i fucking hate her and hope she dies i love her beyond all measure

will it be in the morning or afternoon? because i dont want to miss it when im at work tomorrow.

if this is true. peoples head are going to explode. expect full mental meltdowns around the world.

You don't even know any figures.

The unmanned launch can take 3.4 tonnes of consumables for use when the crew arrives 2.5 years later. The manned launch two years later can take 7 to 11.6 tonnes of whole food and water. Bog standard life support systems recover water with 90% efficiency, the remaining 10% being inseparable from waste. This gives ample supplies in case of normal mission profile, and sufficient supplies in the case of a free-return abort profile.

Furthermore, on the initial unmanned launch an extra habitation unit -- itself packed with supplies -- can be sent on a second launch in the same launch window as the return vehicle. This gives the first Mars crew another shelter + supplies if some catastrophe renders their habitation unit unlivable.

Mars is easy.

sounds like your pussy whipped.

I can't tell if I'm attracted or not.

I fell in love with a woman who was at least 35 years older than me.

> Reading the source material is better than reading other people's opinions about the source material
> You might like my solar panels because Donald Trump didn't actually ban muslims. That's just common sense.

For the record, liking convincing traps is not gay.

Key word is convincing. If it's clearly a man in a wig you're probably gay.

Rule of thumb is ask yourself "would I be able to figure out this is a man on my own?" If the answer is no, go for it.

the feelings between us are mutual, straya

hottest sex you'll never have

You are one serious dreamer dude lmao

This will never happen. Literally.

Well, yeah, but our drunken sex kinda was brought up by I saying I would respect and like him more if he just admitted he was a mentally ill dude (his insistence he is a girl was what caused the drift), which he admitted it, and a bunch of alcohol and heart-to-heart talk, I am fucking him on my couch. He's currently sleeping in my bed naked, and I have no fucking clue what just happened. So, like, I only fucked him because he's close to indistinguishable from a girl, but what got us there is that I could only do it if he admitted he's just some dude. Can't figure out what that means about me.

Nah, that was just you and him getting close and going all the way as a result.

As long as he's convincing the physical component doesn't make you gay.

Unless you were bottoming. Then you are.

>califag sighted

Heyo, me too. I cannot wait for trump to make it so we do not have to fagify our guns like in your pic.