Video game dev tells trump supporters to not play their game

why are liberals so intolerant?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1338995&page=1
youtu.be/CKj_4ArfcYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never heard of this game. Is it like Aldo or something?

Stop trying to promote your God awfull Fucking game. This is the third thread I've seen

>why are liberals so intolerant?
Because they're so tolerant and progressive, duh!

Go play Yakuza 0 instead. It's really neat.

>Telling about half the country not to play your game

K.

Lmao this will backfire so hard

Who the hell is going to play that game anyway? Bet it's not even a game.

enjoy

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1338995&page=1

>impying i want to play yet another shitty indie "game" made by liberals

They probably assume trump supporters don't even use the Internet, let alone play video games.

Looks like shit, what a surprise.

This is a game where you are a robot who has they/them pronouns and Zoe Quinn voices a character

I don't think Trump supporters were really looking forward to it

>video games
Oh sweetie go back to bed the grown ups are busy right now.

pathetic try of a money grab by virtue signalling

Just bought it the other day, pretty great so far.
The second city doesn't feel as detailed and full of stuff to do as kamurocho though

>Oh sweetie

literally go back to tumblr

that place is cancer

Someone reply with "Is this reverse psychology? Because I'm still not buying your shitty game"

Everyone who bought this shitty game, ask for a steam refund. See how they like that.

Pc master race

I kinda prefer the smaller city for Majima just because it's faster to run everywhere.

>don't play this game that you've never heard of
Back to Risk of Rain it is then.

Blizzard muted my chat because I always said CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP in global while playing Overwatch

reddit we gotta support this mom n pop indie game dev for standing against bigotry

>facist
Is this correct? I thought it was spelled "fascist" but it seems like every one else spells it "facist"

>paying attention to what developers say
wew lad

Now honey that isn't a very proper response mkay? Did you eat something today is your tummy rumbling?

It's not even a game. It's a visual novel.

It's also trans/furbait.

>playing videogames

never heard of this game, who gives a shit

Can't
Busy playing Grim Dawn because I am a dungeon crawling lootwhore of a faggot.

Lame attempt to rile us into raiding them so they can get free publicity and pity dollars from gamer gurrrrls.
Not your personal army. Just raid yourself. Worked for Zoe.

I'm actually listening to the RoR OST right now.

INDIE ''''''''''GAME'''''''''''

Now you can see why '''''indie''''' developers are literally basement dwelling hippies living paycheck to paycheck while the real independent developers are backed by major corporations and therefore actually less reliant on financial backing. Hideo Kojima is straight up picking his personal friends to star in his new game and Sony is picking up the tab. Meanwhile Jonathan Blow is sucking dicks to release Binding of Isaac DLC update 1.005

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Everlasting Summer?

Surprisingly decent for a Soviet game.

because they like to see crime and ghettos, while living in a nice neighborhood far away.

I read this in Larkin Love's voice.

Based sega always deliver, sonic is our mascot

Mario is a commie

This

so what you're saying is that as a video game developer they have absolutely no idea that all the people who play video games vote trump.

absolute idiots.

Do these idiots not realize that the people against Trump are just a vocal minority? They are losing so much money by doing this shit.

There's nothing wrong with indie.

There's everything wrong with the spawn of no-talent libtards with art/studies degrees who fucked their way into the industry.

This "game" is made by libtards trying to project a narrative.

>still doubling down on le fascist meme

Trump 2020 will be even easier

I have a couple of songs from it in my playlist. Terribly underrated in my opinion.

daily reminder trump went to the Sega Genesis launch

youtu.be/CKj_4ArfcYg

Don't pay attention to slide threads when there's possible happenings at your doorstep

You get banned for being protrump?

Indie games are degenerate, and I know this is unrelated to most of Sup Forums, but go check out insomnia.ac if you give a shit about vidya.

Fascist is the correct spelling. Comes from Latin fasces.

No problem!

Geez, just looking at the game trailer it looks like its so fucking full of SJW tier bullshit...

There's even furry faggotry going on in there FFS.

Makes me want to create a steam account just to down vote this piece of shit.

little redpill: liberals aren't tolerant at all. in fact they are extremely intolerant and racist. they basically label certain groups as inferior and only care about what fits in their little box

>indie developer
>relevant

>voting for Le Cheeto CHUD
Retards. We can't let this psycho orange Hitler get the fucking nuke codes.

>Someone asks why another wants the game dev to fail
>Immediately someone says "some people are pro-fascism and racism"

Yikes

Here's what happens when you say something that doesn't add to their echo chamber.

Cognitive dissonance

I think one of the developers into that furry shit

>2017
>Not sweetie posting

shiggy

Faggot OP

SAGE AND REPORT

>implying therre game is good anyway
This is the review section of their game on steam. Not that I have this on "most helpful reviews" and not "negative reviews"

>Gamedevfags eternally BTFO.

It's great, the other game that Hopoo made also has an amazing OST.

i don't play games that aren't approved by victims of literally hate crime

Aww golly gee willikers batman now I can't play pixel shit indie game #1,879! What a shame!
Seriosily who the actual fuck cares for garbage pixelshit or atrocious "early access" shovelware? Videogame crash when?

>Stan for those ideas elsewhere

lmao it's almost hilarious how bad the moderation has gotten in this shithole

Roguelike master race

unlikely.

it will just bring more attention to it than it otherwise would have.

however, if there's one thing we've learned its that SJW feels before reals types don't buy video games.

he may sell an extra 20 copies but it'll be free to play soon enough.

>announcing reports

Yeah Cave Story is so degenerate because you can find panties and lipstick.

Kill yourself.

literally who.

>the only demographic for indieshit games are neckbeards
>insult large portion of your demographic
>hundreds of tweets laughing at your stupid company

Feels like the tide is turning.

>playing western games

Just go play the game if u want to, autistic screeches mean nothing

>You're not a good fit for the community because you have an opposing political view
>Permaban
Petty as fuck.

no one not at an airport gives a fuck. just shows how fucking retarded the left is. they are only pissing off people trying to get somewhere.

it wont even matter that its free to play I dont carev to even look up what this shit game looks like, 2064? nothing remotely interesting.

I have slowly been cutting video games out of my life and I feel better for it.

kek even when I was 14 I thought most gamers were fags, and they're still proving me right.

that game is terrible and lgbt shit makes no sense in a futuristic cyberpunk setting
they also founded the gaymerX faggot convention
it';s like their whole life revolves around their faggotry

see
My advice: don't bother.

because they are brainwashed into thinking that their idea's are non debatable.

its a result of them growing up with a society and education system where everybody wins. and nobody loses.

>hey we're in a notoriously fickle industry how should we succeed
>let's tell half our audience not to give us money!

Name me one nip game that isn't cutesy visual novel shit or botched western fantasy like Dark Souls or anything eithout retarded artificial difficulty.

I feel like if Trump's administration actually were all nazis the response would be less dramatic.

I was defending World Peace. They were so butthurt that Sam Hyde got a show.

it's because he's literally shaking as he's typing the ban reason

and fine, libtards can continue to online ban while trump continue to ban them in real life

SAGE and IGNORE. trying to get publicity for their shitty game. don't fall for the kikes tricks.

nice digits also kek based mexican

It's not a bad strategy when no one has heard of you in the first place. Game looks like trash anyway.

Awesome.

A game I've never heard of and will never play and simply by merit of it existing I get to lend more support to Trump without actually having to do anything.

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

It's a shitty western VN you're not missing anything

litreally fucking nothing makes me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
more than sweetie posting

Oh, I can't say how shitty the ban was then, but the guy in that thread is banned now and I won't make an account just to search his post history. I've always have heard to stay away from NeoFag since forever so I'm honestly not surprised they pull this shit.

>advertise yourself hating on the majority to get publicity
nothing to see here just an indie studio prostituting themselves out to look relevant

>>frankly the devs deserve for the game to fail, and i hope it does

Permabanned. Wow

lol what a piece of shit