Leafs BTFO

enjoy your chocolate.

>Be american
>too stupid to eat properly and choke myself with a toy

>nationwide ban on chocolate eggs

>that trigger discipline
I would slug the fucking director right in his cunt mouth for allowing children to hold, even mock, weapons and not teach them the importance of gun safety.

The only thing dangerous about guns is when liberals are around them.

democrats use guns to victimize people, republicans use guns to protect themselves from democrats

Why the fuck would you give that girl an AR?

Get her and the chink on pic related.

fpbp

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

We all come here to Sup Forums to spout alt right nonsense and you guys spend half the time insulting us.

It's bullshit,.

>no trigger discipline
at least try

Is that shoe in the desk? What the fuck?

We usually deserve it. However, kek has blessed us with many good digits.

Isn't that the point though?

more children are killed by their own siblings shooting them with unsecured guns than madmen with scurry salt guns

Fix your fucking country if you want respect.

It's earned, not given.

Stop shit posting and we'll stop disregarding every post you mask as shit posting.

>wahhhh why are you so racist towards black people?
>[rapes in nigger]

We don't let children handle assault weapons at that age either. Fake news.

But seriously kinder eggs have the best chocolate. The toy is usually some bullshit, but that chocolate tho

leaf posters are walking, talking, shitposting WMD's, pol will never be free as long as even one leaf lives

>guns are super dangerous if handled irresponsibility and in the hands of children

Same can be said of a toddler in a 2,000 metal box traveling at 80mph. Yet we have hundreds of millions of those all across the US. The whole image is fucking retarded bullshit that is appealing to MUH CHILLANS instead of logic.

I would not trust a child with a firearm any more would I let them drive. Until they reach an age they have matured enough to understand the ramifications of the device they are operating and after I have drilled safety and proper use into their tiny heads.

looks like a new balance 993

wtf is it doing there

>Be right-wing girl on left
>John Wong from Quebec holding chocolate
>Invite John to shop
>He places egg on roof
>Buys 6 gorrillion more
>Builds potato launcher
>Shoots choco egg at leftists
>Sheer power of choco egg makes leftist throats vaporize from loss of air
>Invasion repelled
>Shop saved with help of roof asian
>Didn't need to fire a round because of the horrifying effects of a kinder surprise
>tfw

A new lukewarm war

Kinder Eggs aren't even banned anymore

Dumb fucking uneducated burger. We can buy guns here in Canada. We're good.

Now fuck off.